[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Citizenfour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: poster.jpg (3 MB, 2551x3579) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
3 MB, 2551x3579
Watch this you fucking faggots
>>
>>52212804

>i posted it again
>>
>muh hair

snowden is such an attention seeking little faggot. if there was any doubt he did this purely for selfish reasons, there shouldn't be now.
>>
>>52212863
He's a narcissistic millennial cunt, sure, but that doesn't even slightly take away from what he did, which was shove a big spike up Murricunt's ugly ass and it took serious balls to do that, even if he does behave like a metrosexual dipshit throughout
>>
Literally the same shit we've been talking about for decades.
Let me know when someone makes a documentary on a new problem
>>
>>52212980
Literally the same shit we've been talking about for decades.
>finally somebody provides actual 100% undeniable proof.
>something a hipster would say.
>i knew this before there was proof of it existing.
>>
>>52212928
Whenever something like this happens you need to ask yourself.
>Who gains from this?

Snowden is a celebrity now, this strokes his ego.
Russia is "keeping him safe" from the americans so good PR all around.

But why did he hide in Russia, the country with an even worse natsec department?
Perhaps it's all a ruse to incriminate the US government (rightfully so) and get one of their spies out before he got captured.
>>
>>52212804
No, I don't watch movies that praise traitors of the greatest country in the world.
>>
>>52212844
>>52213054
>2016
>being a homosexual
you're on the wrong board faggot
click here -> >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>52213041

>snowden is a spy for the russians

Why would he draw all the attention to himself if he were a spy? Why wouldn't he just abscond to Russia and leak ALL of the documents? He gave the documents to Pulitzer prize winning journalists and said "only publish what is in the public interest." If he wanted to do maximum damage, he would have just dumped them onto wikileaks. What he did was the most responsible and brave action of any American in the last 50 years. He was stranded in Russia when the State Department revoked his passport. It wasn't his choice to be there.

The story deserves your full attention, not just a half-assed: "hurr durr he's probably a spy lulz XD".
>>
File: potato.jpg (547 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
547 KB, 333x500
>>52212804
I cn't cuz I'm a potato Yo'
>>
File: 090.jpg (8 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
090.jpg
8 KB, 251x221
>post yfw Obama ordered Evo Morale's presidential airplane to land or get shot down because USA thought Snowden was hiding in there

you guys realize how fucking far they went?

Fuck Barrack Obama and fuck you NSA for adding me to a list just because of this comment. Niggers.
>>
>>52213354
He would've escaped on Correa's plane anyways, murrikan intelligence agencies at their finest.
They also couldn't register the plane since it's foreign diplomatic space.
>>
>>52213041
I don't know how delusional you need to be to think he got anything from doing that but you're a good example
>>
>>52213041
>Who gains from this?
The American public.

>But why did he hide in Russia, the country with an even worse natsec department?
Where the fuck else would he hide, retard? Go ask Julian Assange what happens when you try to hide in a country that does whatever America asks. Russia and China are pretty much the only places where he could really be safe from the US government.

>Perhaps it's all a ruse to incriminate the US government (rightfully so) and get one of their spies out before he got captured.
Even if he was a spy, I'd still call him a hero. Anyone who exposes the government for their misdeeds against the public is doing the public a great service.
>>
>>52213041
Now I get the whole botnet thing
>>
>>52213041
Russia is one of the only countries in the world that can't be bullied by the US into doing things.
That and Putin actually gets the warm fuzzies when he pisses off the US and they can't do anything about it
>>
>>52213041
NSA shill plz be a bit more subtle
>>
>>52212804
I did and didn't learn anything I didn't already know as an NSA employee.
>>
>>52213041
Go back to pol please
>>
>>52213222
Mom I posted it again
>>
>>52213023
>i knew this before there was proof of it existing.

The left-wing press talked about the way the government could be potentially running something like PRISM by pointing out loopholes in laws like the protect america act. Its been a hot topic in the press ever since the PATRIOT act was signed.

Wired, shortly before the snowden leaks, ran a huge article on the utah data center and pointed out that it must have a greater ability to store data than to filter it, and thus data must be getting gathered indiscriminately.

Edward snowden clarified the fuck out of what was going on but it wasn't really a complete shock that it happened. Ironically though conspiracy therorists all claim to have known all about how the NSA was doing this, when they collectively missed the boat on this one, largely because they were listening to Russia Today and Infowars who didn't say a peep about what the NSA were doing. They're just completely delusional and think the best way to figure out what the government is really doing is entombing themselves in an echo chamber, claiming the government is up to every conspiracy possible, and whenever the US government has some sort of scandal they just stroke themselves off bragging about how they knew about this unlike the sheeple.
>>
I don't concern myself with a traitor SJW
>>
>>52213041
>But why did he hide in Russia, the country with an even worse natsec department?

Because Latin American countries are Americas bitches and the country he was planning to flee too later took back their offer after the US leaned on them.

Russia on the other hand doesn't give a flying fuck about what the US thinks and likes to have snowden around, not just because they think they can squeeze intel out of him, but just so they can say to the world that they're protecting a whistleblower from persecution by American spies, that Russia and not America is the country standing up for liberty. It's a mutually beneficial exchange for both Russia and Snowden.

If he had simply handed himself in, he wouldn't have had nearly the podium he has from in jail, so the argument he should have honorably turned himself in instead of running away doesn't hold too much water. Realistically he IS a prisoner in Russia and is effectively permanently under house arrest.
>>
>>52213041
Also

>Who gains from this

Edward snowdens ego, Russias international reputation, and the American People gain from the NSAs bullshit being exposed and him fleeing to russia. Win-Win-Win except for the fucks at the NSA.
>>
/pol/ claims USA let him go intentionally or he was their shill from the beginning "leaking" information about European leaders being spyed on to pressure them to take refugees from the planned proxy war in Syria, and how now become an American Spy in Russia

Then I come here and see >>52213041

Which is true?
>>
>>52212863

Bald fag detected
>>
>>52212804
it would be cool if you would've used your mighty intelligency powers to stop the sandniggers from bombing our capital y'know ;-;
>>
>>52216098
>pressure Europoors to take refugees
The US does not give a flying fuck about the refugees. Obongo has only given a tiny amount of token support towards helping them. While Germany is bending over backwards for 1.7 million or whatever it is, Obama offered to take a whopping 50k. The fate of the refugees is totally irrelevant.

Lemme guess: Their whole theory relies on DA JOOS looking to destroy western civilization or some shit?
>>
>>52214738
Yeah, nothing bad could possibly happen from Snowden feeding Russia US intelligence.
>>
File: 1441929930658.jpg (204 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1441929930658.jpg
204 KB, 800x600
>>52216175
Whew lad, no one really knows what is going on anymore, I think that was by design. These guys look suspicious, I think world government was installed some time back, this is the bread, circus and whitewash show.
>>
>>52212804
I did, when it came out TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO you mongoloid.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.