[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I be worried? Have a month or so left on the warranty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Should I be worried? Have a month or so left on the warranty and these cover pretty much every part of the plastic thing. (h100i)
>>
>>
>>52211608
>turn off pc
>rip out shitty watercooler
>install air cooler
>enjoy the same temperatures and peace of mind
>>
>>52211653
I get around 15C idle at 4.5 on my 8350 with this, so could you recommend any air cooler that can get close to that? I contacted the store I bought it from in order to see if I can get either a refund or a replacement or some shit.
>>
>>52211687
>Idle lower than room temperature.
Right...
>>
just put fucking hose clamps on it you faggot
>>
>>52211731
He might live in Canada or some other cold country you dumb fuck.

Is what I would say if it was an Intel CPU but since it's AMD I doubt it.
>>
>>52211608
>Rubber splitting and cracking
Thanks OP. Just cancelled my order of that piece of shit.
>>
>>52211687
>idle temperatures actually LOWER than the room temp
hahahahaha, you're such a delusional little shit.
Stop being such an aspie and install a fucking air cooler inside. Stop falling for /g/ memes like water cooling. Are you retarded?
>>
File: Screenshot_48.png (998 KB, 975x741) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_48.png
998 KB, 975x741
>>52211731
"Balanced Mode"
>>
>>52211759
hahahahaha, did you measure the temperature in his room ?
>>
>>52211731
>>52211759
Not everyone lives in Shitmerica.
>>
File: Screenshot_49.png (39 KB, 1714x811) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_49.png
39 KB, 1714x811
>>52211759
see image
also:>>52211761

>>52211748
>>52211776
I tend to keep it at a nice and cool 20-24C - also Norway
>>
Why do you need if at 15c tho?
It ain't gonna die at 30 40 50 60 70 or even 80
>>
>>52211812
>>Why do you need if at 15c tho?

Are you a nigger? Cause you sure have the intelligence of one.
>>
>>52211786

thank God, we have enough faggots in freedom land as it is.
>>
>>52211812
I mean, I enjoy seeing my components being all cool and stuff. I barely have any other air intakes other than one around the HDD bay, so the cooler my CPU and CPU cooler runs the cooler everything else seems to run as well, so.
>>
File: IMG_20160103_170245.jpg (4 MB, 5152x2896) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160103_170245.jpg
4 MB, 5152x2896
So, does this matter or what? Should I even bother getting a replacement?
>>
>>52211940
If you can get a free replacement then why not? It's going to die eventually so may as well extend that life time if you can.

However if it's going to be too much effort for you or involve extra costs I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm pretty sure that rubber is just aesthetic, to tidy up the ends of the hoses. The hose is actually held in place by being stretched over the barbs (you can see how much larger the diameter is at the ends) and a tiny bit of rubber isn't going to do anything to help secure it. Shit, if you peel the rubber off you could even see if the end of the hose has started splitting.
>>
>>52211786
Shitmerica isn't the only country in the world with indoor heating, you fucking imbecile.

>>52211788
AMD temp reporting is fairly dodgy at low loads. What you're describing (CPU colder than ambient temps) is impossible, short of using LN or a Peltier cooler. Any high end tower will keep it idling at same temps as a H110i, at far lower rpm and thus less noise.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.