[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate telus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 18046_304989495265_4253965_n.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
18046_304989495265_4253965_n.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
Its amazing just how rude and ignorant they can be, totally unprofessional. The worst customer service i have ever seen. Any other provider is better imo.
>>
>>52204919
shill
>>
File: toucan.gif (30 KB, 250x293) Image search: [Google]
toucan.gif
30 KB, 250x293
another reason why they suck!
>>
File: telus3.gif (1 KB, 212x78) Image search: [Google]
telus3.gif
1 KB, 212x78
This is all they care about.
>>
Rogers is worse, guaranteed.
>>
>>52204919
Cry me a river, pleb

>keep paying your bill on time goy I have dividends to collect
>>
tfw paying 55 for 1GB lte + unlimited everything else + 5$ for phone over two years with fido
I only used 250MB a month and tried to see if newer plans were cheaper. turns out they raised the price of my plan to 70 a month and if I switch to a 500MB plan I'd be paying the same thing I pay now. fucking kikes
>>
Not as bad a Rogers. I'm with Koodo and I quite enjoy it. Excellent service, coverage and price. 5gb heavy weight plan for $94/mo and an S6.
>>
>got the Petro-Canada Mobile Plan
>$15
>Unlimited texting, 100 minutes, data can be added for $15 for 500 mbs
>Uses Rodgers network

So far it's pretty gud.
>>
I don't know if you are talking about home or cell service. If you are talking about home broadband, there's this thing called TEKSAVVY and TPIAs.

If you are talking about cell service, just avoid Telus.
>>
>>52204919
They blocked my IMEI for no reason when Verizon marked it as stolen when I JUST WANTED TO FUCKING SUSPEND THE LINE. I called them and they fucking yelled at me and said there was nothing they could do.
>>
File: grill.png (186 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
grill.png
186 KB, 500x468
>they don't know about the $55 all-you-can-eat + 5GB Manitoba/Saskatchewan plan from Koodo.

Good goys! Keep paying out of your asses :^)
>>
>>52211998
How the fuck do you expect that to work outside Manitoba/sask?

"Oh yeah boss, I know my phone number will cost you long distance charges every time you try to call me, but don't worry, I'm saving 20$/month in data!"

Fuck off retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.