[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't realize Mozilla was populated by a bunch of dipshits.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: no_firefox.png (547 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
no_firefox.png
547 KB, 500x500
Didn't realize Mozilla was populated by a bunch of dipshits. I'd like to switch, but what's the /g/ approved alternative? Not a fan of Chrome, I can tell you that right now. I feel like it's spying on me, watching me fap.
>>
Chromium. It is Chrome minus the spying bits (read: Google uses Chromium, modifies it and puts it out as Chrome)

Just as FireFox, it is open source as well. https://www.chromium.org/
>>
Come on,you all know that chrome is technically the best and advanced browser and since everything is botnet today,I chose the botnet that at least works the best. If you are a web dev you already know this and remember the horror of firefox,chromium,etc.
>>
Iceweasel
>>
IE
>>
Palemoon
>>
Opera or IE.

Anyone who says Pale Moon should look up the maintainer. Understand you cant depend on someone like that, ok?
>>
>>52199667
>Didn't realize Mozilla was populated by a bunch of dipshits.
so what? their browser is still the best. or least bad.

>chrome
closed source, botnet

>chromium
semi-botnet, no features/customization

>opera
closed source, no features/customization

>vivaldi
like opera but with the chrome botnet

IE/edge
closed source, botnet, no features/customization

>safari
kek

>iceweasel, icecat, pale moon and all other firefox rebrands/forks
some are ok, some are shit. generally, the further away from firefox they move, the worse it gets. pale moon is unusable garbage because it's based on an ancient version of firefox, a lot of add-ons don't work etc.
>>
>>52199981
>so what? their browser is still the best. or least bad.

It's just when I picture a bunch of blue-haired, pierced-up women running around the office getting triggered and taking offense at everything, I puke a little bit, and don't want to use their browser.
>>
>>52200813
mozilla isnt making money from you, i think you care too much about the wrong shit dude

if youre dissatisfied with firefox from a software perspective, theres plenty of other FOSS browsers to choose from(chromium, palemoon, surf, etc.), and sites other than 4chan can help with that(how about a search engine)

but if you just dont want to use firefox because youre afraid of the spooky SJW boogeyman, you should think a bit about your priorities and where they lie.
>>
>>52199943
Palemoon
SeaMonkey

...and more
>>
File: poster.jpg (37 KB, 430x336) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
37 KB, 430x336
>>52199981
>some are ok, some are shit. generally, the further away from firefox they move, the worse it gets. pale moon is unusable garbage because it's based on an ancient version of firefox, a lot of add-ons don't work etc.

unreliable shilling

with some little info palemoon werks fine, shill
>>
>he fell for the pale meme
absolutely ebin
>>
>>52199667
>I feel like it's spying on me, watching me fap.

You're an idiot.
>>
Looks like Midori's only problem is its lack of features/customization
>>
>>52199981
>no real reason for safari

Safari confirmed best
>>
>>52201225
My problem with midori is that it forces its UI to have this ass-ugly skin/theming and even refuses to use my native window borders and shit.

If it has custom window skinning and shit, it goes out the door.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.