[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well, since the internet is shit, i'm going back to my 486
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Netscape9logo.png (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Netscape9logo.png
13 KB, 256x256
I was thinking about upgrading, but for what purpose? the internet is such shit in 2016 that there's absolutely no reason to use a web browser. that being said, I can now enjoy IRC and pirated mp3s on my 486dx

anyone else feel the same way?

: /
>>
Easily the most autistic thing I've read all day. Bravo OP. Have fun living under that rock, you fucking hipster.
>>
>>52198639
Genuinely this, tbqhfam
>>
>>52198563
>using IRC in 2016

Have fun with all the fucking idlers.
>>
>>52198639

you must be bad at reading social cues if you think this is autistic

psychiatry school called, they want their copy of the DSM-I back
>>
File: win95-1-1.png (58 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
win95-1-1.png
58 KB, 640x400
>>52198563

You'll be back. They always come crawling back.
>>
>>52198678
Fuck off you shitty troll. You're not going to a abandon all tech and go back to the stone age. If you really felt that way, you'd just do it. You wouldn't shitpost about it on a Taiwanese needlepoint image board first.
Again, fuck off, you contrarian hipster piece of shit.
>>
Got at least 64MB of RAM? Install Tinycore Linux, core edition mind you, and the Lynx browser. Happy sailing.
>>
>>52198563

>I don't have a work, i don't produce any content.
>>
>>52198563
don't go full hipster OP
>>
Be sure to use templeOS while you're at it, OP
>>
>>52198728
you seem mad that you have all this garbage you are trying to justify buying

i feel sad for you

>>52198774
older versions of slackware, and freebsd in general work great. i even had busybox up and running on a 286 once, even though it's not supposed to technically work.

>>52198781
enjoy your 'career' in modeling
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.