[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My family is full of old poorfags who keep asking me how to download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1444x785) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1444x785
My family is full of old poorfags who keep asking me how to download movies. Except the thought of teaching them how to torrent safely make me NOPE. So my idea is setting up a Video Server, Is there any good free solution to make a personal Youtube/Netflix? I'm looking for something robust and searchable that will index and tag movies like with Year made, Actors, Genre, etc.

I have a Nice old Core 2 Quad 4GB ram shitbox laying around and a few 2TB HDDs coming soon. My end goal is to somehow automate Movie Downloading using Sickbeard/CouchPotato

TL;DR Is there any free solution to make something like Yify.TV?
>>
Put Kodi on a fire TV stick and install Phoenix or whatever addon you choose.
>>
Check emby, its like plex but better
>>
File: fuck.jpg (47 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
47 KB, 369x368
>>52179819
Being born a male is a literal handicap in this day and age. If I was a female with boobs I could earn money without doing shit. I mean fucking $2,000 for just sitting there.

Such is life.
>>
I know that feel, OP.
>>
>>52179969
but at the same time once your beauty fades so does your earning potential.

You've only got like 10-15 prime years as a woman, then its all downhill and accelerating.

Meanwhile men will generally earn more as they move up the ladder/gain experience.

All that money they earn they end up blowing it on dumb shit anyways
>live like a king for a few years instead of living like a prince for a life time
>>
>>52180022
Not if the SJW can help it and fill every industry with incompetent females and minorities for compliance and public relations stunts.

Thought I agree with your viewpoint, those with ability will survive in the long run.
>>
>>52180022
Not unless you're aznqtπ/10
>>
I just used plex and set up through a portable hdd, went into windows too and set the privacy so it could be read from but not written too unless from my profile. Stops them being dumb shits even further
>>
>>52179819
>top donor 1,510.76 theDerp

how to spot a betmaxx. this guy is the king of all cucks giving money to a camwhore who probably sucks someone else's dick afterwards.

holy shit, I suddenly feel a lot better about my life.
>>
>>52180179
exactly, kek
>>
>>52179819
https://plex.tv/
>>
>>52180179
Or possibly someone incredibly rich, to whom $1,5k is nothing.
>>
>>52180022

This.

Woman rapidly lose their looks/appeal after age of 30ish.

For dudes, you're just coming into your prime usually then.
>>
>>52179819
I did this with my family:
I created a simple http server with apache using a shitty html file that contained a table of movies
each movie was an mp4 so it played in their browser
I simply put it in their favorites so they could access it
>>
>>52180279
If he is rich, he doesn't need to waste time on cam whores when he can get real pussy. Even if he chooses to do so, he is a massive cuck.
>>
>>52179819
Don't do it. Save yourself the trouble.
>>
>>52180409
>have a friend donate 1.5k to you
>refund him later
>stat stays
>gives an illusion of status to viewers and potential donators

It's basic human manipulation 101, didn't they teach you that shit in first grade?
>>
Tell them about Netflix jesus fucking christ. It's 8 dollars a month m8, they can't be THAT fucking poor
>>
>>52180464
No because I didn't sign up for cuck 101. I was busy learning math.
>>
>>52180543
>>52180456

I need a project to do, I'm incredibly bored.
>>
File: 1451531750522.jpg (81 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1451531750522.jpg
81 KB, 600x500
>>52179819

>popcorn time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.