[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /g/? Did he do it? What tech did he use to do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (226 KB, 1887x867) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 1887x867
Well, /g/? Did he do it? What tech did he use to do it?
>>
>>52178232
who cares
>>
Debian
>>
>>52178232
I think the obvious, insensetive response is that the guy's name was Ian and he got a lttle ahead of himself.
>>
>>52178232

>not even brave enough to aproach a woman
>thinks he's brave enough to commit suicide

You CANNOT be this gullible.
>>
>>52178646

>bravery
>commit suicide

all of my wat
>>
>>52178613
LOL! Too soon! xD
>>
>>52178646
It's very likely to survive attempted suicide by knifes, pills and other shit because you can still go to the hospital and then possibly never have suicidal thoughts again. Jumping from a building or into a vehicle requires quite a lot of will power but with guns it's just one easy pull on the trigger and goodbye.
>>
>>52178985

I had a junkie schoolmate, who told me he knew quite a few guys who survived suicide attempts by gun, but became vegetables.

Apparently people instinctively move their head to the side when they shoot themselves in the head.
>>
>>52178613
Ian was a Linux Foundation CTO, SUN VP, married to Debra until 07, and 42 when he was brutally ass raped by the police. He was less likely to post on /g/ than Richard.
>>
>>52179034
That's why you shoot up through your mouth.
>>
>>52178627
BADUM TISH
>>
>>52178232
Did he drop any good loot XD
>>
I hope he died, pathetic NEET.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.