[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finally switched from FireFox to Chrome after us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 999.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
999.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>tfw you finally switched from FireFox to Chrome after using version 43 for 2 days and experiencing crashes, freezes and broken extensions

Fuck you Mozilla, if you want to spend $15,000 to remove the word "slave" from the firefox source code, then go ahead, but in the meantime I will be using Chrome with all the botnet disabled

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/12/10/mozilla-open-source-support-first-awards-made/
>>
You can no more disable the botnet from chrome than turn off the grills at mcdonalds.
The botnet is how google processes its product for sale to its customers.

You are the product. You are the slab of meat sold.
>>
>>52172988
For fucks sake, this isn't /b/, fuck off and die, and take your meme shit with you.
>>
>>52172988
>manages to crash his browser

P E B C A K
E
B
C
A
K
>>
>>52172988
>Chrome with all the botnet disabled

Hue hue.
>>
File: i-just.png (394 KB, 648x548) Image search: [Google]
i-just.png
394 KB, 648x548
>>52172988
>chrome with all botnet disabled
Neo /g/
>>
>>52174476
Only significant differences are branding, Pepper Flash. and a PDF reader, at least as far as anyone knows. Chromium still connects to Google servers every time you so much as open a new tab. (Still better than Firefox, IMO, but it's not better than Chrome where botnet features are concerned unless you want to suppose some conspiracy, which I admit isn't out of the question)
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (39 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
39 KB, 800x550
>>52172988
>my old extension doesn't work in my new software
>>
>>52172988
dumb frogposter
at least do some research before making shitty threads
>>
>>52172988
>running FF 43
>Not a single issue
why lie
>>
>$15,000. Buildbot is a continuous build and integration system which has been immensely valuable to Mozilla over the past few years. Their award will be used to remove the term “slave” from all documentation, APIs and tests

Wow. Fucking americucks.
>>
>>52172988
>it didn't work for me therefore everyone shouldn't use it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.