[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparantly, not everybody on GitHub is a massive cocksucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot 2016-01-01 12.41.02.png (140 KB, 1026x1017) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-01 12.41.02.png
140 KB, 1026x1017
Apparantly, not everybody on GitHub is a massive cocksucker
>>
File: 1447659466274.png (288 KB, 1639x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447659466274.png
288 KB, 1639x1080
>>52170754
Wow, how long it take you to figure that out?
>>
prepare to get banned by sjwhub moderation
>>
>>52170769
Kekd so hard
>>
>>52170769
Until I found out that supposed feminists are pissed about it
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Ceylon_code_of_conduct
>>
>>52170769
Not long. It just took a few minutes to draft this document and a few more minutes to polish it.
>>
>>52170754
>prepare to deal with it

DING DING TRIGGERED
>>
File: NCoC.png (465 KB, 2498x3847) Image search: [Google]
NCoC.png
465 KB, 2498x3847
Wow, who'd have thought it would be this rare to find people with common sense I mean come on, it's 2016.
>>
>>52170808
Did you actually read the wiki page? It calls out some serious issues with this code of conduct (whether it was meant as a joke or not, is irrelevant)
>>
>>52170754
Wow. This is gold. Any response to that?
>>
>people are offended by this
actively refusing to have sensible conversation, their loss. except they drag everyone else down with them.

unplug the internet hugbox shits.
>>
>>52170754
How long till that guy gets fired from his IRL job, castrated and torn into pieces in the name of peacefulness and tolerance?
>>
>>52170808
>"attempts to control language and/or opinions of other community members [are forbidden]" (see Free speech)

THE IRONING

Wow. They seriously don't notice it?
>>
>>52171269
This entire counter movement is a crock of shit.

Advocating FS in one breath and silencing it in the same.
>>
>>52171334
Yes, the others are equally ridiculous, but I can at least see why it's not obvious to these people.

This one, however... how can you not notice that, what the fuck? They are a LOT dumber than I thought. This is incredible.
>>
File: 1438835681267.jpg (28 KB, 565x463) Image search: [Google]
1438835681267.jpg
28 KB, 565x463
>>52170808
>that site

i read a few other pages on there and oh my fucking fuck
>>
>>52170754
>ncoc
>nigger cock
N-no thanks.
>>
>>52171536
It's not his fault your head is so full with dicks, you cannot think about anything else m8.
>>
>>52170754
10/10 would contribute.
>>
>>52170754
>not "Apparantly, not everybody on GitHub is a massive CoCksucker"
Missed opportunity, OP.
>>
>>52171269
I'm not english and I'm not sure to understand this sentence properly in this context.
Does that means the NCoC forbids someone to control somebody's speech/opinion ? (Which basically permits free speech)
Or does that means the NCoC allow people to control somebody's speech/opinion ? (which is definitively not freedom of speech)

For me, that means feminists wants to control other people's opinions, including white males (since they are "fighting" against "white men ideologies") and minorities (since the NCoC probably talks about "controlling" minorities community opinions)

Reminder that by giving minorities a special treatments you gives them the feeling they are a minority, that are "special" and doesn't deserve to be threaten as anyone else. Not being racist, homophobic or anything means to behave normally to them. It's exactly what the NCoC tries to do. To not threat minorities differently than they threat other people, considering the contributions as more important.
Did somebody explained them that ?
>>
>>52171840
The social justice movements don't make minorities feel better. They try to segregate them further. Anyone following them a bit closely can see that their end goal is to push everyone down to the lowest common denominator, not to push up the minorities.

And they perfectly know this too, they know that what they're doing is perfectly wrong. They're doing this intentionally, not mistakenly.
>>
>>52171928
>push everyone down to the lowest common denominator
they want to turn everybody into anons?
>>
>>52170754
except of course that GitHub themselves can still delete and shit all over your project if any special snowflake complains of hurt feelings

so they whole thing is pointless
>>
>>52172067
If someone's short, guess everyone has to stop being tall

If someone's fat, everyone fucking stop exercising and start eating shit

If someone's not good at math, fuck math. Who needs math anyways, amirite
>>
>>52171928
This pretty much sums it up. I always wonder what they want to accomplish by demonizing people that simply have a different opinion. It makes it even worse for gays, lesbians etc. who don't want to have anything to do with that shit.
>>
>>52170808
Somebody please start a riot about this site offending you and demand that the webhost takes it down.

I literally can't bear to know this exists.
Seriously, why can't sane people defeat this bullcrap?
>>
File: file.png (25 KB, 516x217) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25 KB, 516x217
What a memer
>>
>>52170808
I've found some very good tips in Silencing tactics section.
>>
>>52172139
Power and control is what they want to achieve. They found a good way of doing this, because it gives people a different impression. You'd probably not listen to someone telling you to lick his boots, but suddenly "it's your fault" and "a kid somewhere is suffering because you aren't doing it" and if you're weak minded you might buy into that.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.