[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finally /g/ can use windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: white-1920x1080.jpg (33 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
white-1920x1080.jpg
33 KB, 1600x900
http://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2015/12/30/additional-steps-to-help-keep-your-personal-information-secure/

Why should /g/ not use windows?
Except some nice developer goodies, linux distro are more annoying, doesn't it?
>>
> Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure
> Windows
>>
the blog post made it seem as though they dont spy on users that dont use microsoft accounts. Is that true?
>>
File: Asimovs Warning.jpg (134 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
Asimovs Warning.jpg
134 KB, 600x316
>>52164431
>Why should /g/ not use windows?
Because it's my fucking computer. I'll decide what to install on it.
Why would I give any corporation control over my computer, to be able to install on it anything they damn well please, even if I could stop the spying?
>>
Thank you Rapjeesh, the amount of 30 rupees has been deposited to your Microsoft® account.
>>
>>52164431
|
|>
|
|
>>
>>52164431
>finally /g/ can use windows
Nice try, shill
>>
>

The evidence we collect in any active investigation may be sensitive, so we do not plan on providing detailed or specific information about the attackers or their methods. But when the evidence reasonably suggests the attacker is “state sponsored,” we will say so.
Bullshit. They are not allowed to do so if the attack came from the US government
>>
>>52164431
You can trust in Windows. Faster to use and more secure Microsoft operating system ever. The best Windows security is very good. Windows 10, you already have the hardware, software only, and peripherals have been designed to be compatible with. Your device is always active and updated for the lifetime of the supported features and helps you stay current on security.
>>
>>52164431
>linux distro are more annoying, doesn't it?
>>
>>52165336
It's so secure, you could even say Nationally Secure. It's that secure!
>>
File: 87f.png (342 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
87f.png
342 KB, 499x583
>>52164431
>>52165336
>>
>>52165175
what's this supposed to be anon
>>
>Except some nice developer goodies
Functional package managers are more than just "nice goodies".
>>
>>52165499
>>52165427
My favorite way to make humor in MS-related threads is to write a long blurb praising Microsoft products, then translate from Hindi and Bengali back and forth with English to give the impression that I am an Indian shill working for Microsoft.
>>
Windows 10 is very good it runs fast on my computer.
Cortana helps me to find things on the internet and my computer hard drive, and it's faster than ever!
The new flat design is really a pleasure to look at, the 3D one from Vista look so outdated when compated to this!
Thanks to DirectX my games are faster then before and have better effects. My CPU usage fell from 40% to 20% during call of dutty.
I trust micro soft with my data because I have nothing to hide! Better catch a few terrorists.
Windows now has built in virus protecton, it makes it much more secure than before.
And the best thing about Windows10 is that it's free and gets free updates until the lifetime of the device.
I seriously can not understand how anybody would not like this new operating system from microsoft.
>>
>>52164431
good post pajeet
>>
i'm really tired of dumb fuck 13 year olds on this board

aka: op
>>
>>52165530
A Hebrew hiding behind a post.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.