[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Sony-logo.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Sony-logo.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
Do you remember when they made a selling point out of 'other os' function and then removed it with a system update. They do deserve to die for false advertisement. Now they manufacture a phone with 4k display that is not really 4k all the time, it turns on only in gallery. Not to mention how shit their vaio laptops were. Sony is kil and they struggle to understand why
>>
File: Screenshot_20151121-153955.png (120 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151121-153955.png
120 KB, 1080x1920
>>52126143
My Z3 lasts 4 days easily. Enough said.
>>
>>52126143
Sony hasn't made a laptop for a few years now.
>>
>>52126143
>>>/v/

Z3C is the best phone that was ever released.
>>
Preach it my niggers.
Fujitsu will rise again!!!
>>
>>52126263
>>52126797
except for the fact that it unlocks and calls in your pocket, overheats when you record video is bloated and has shit software that replaces android functions that work perfectly fine with their shit that don't work.
>>
>>52127159
Compared to other manufacturers ROMs the Xperia ROMs are quite slim. Never ever experienced the other scenarios you described. Xperias are solid phones, great battery and fine camera.
>>
>>52127159
Also im currently in the android 6 beta for Sony devices and it runs extremely well. Almost no preinstalled apps aside from the Gallery and Camera app. Everything else still remains stock android.
>>
>>52127244
camera is also bad actually as it is slow as hell and, as i said, phone overheats when recording 1080p
>>
>>52126143
>'other os' function
move to ps4 was fucking backwards and retarded.

next generation consoles should be open
people should be allowed and encouraged to develop games
skeleton server source should be available, people should be able to host a game server and allow friends to connect to it to play.

how can you sell games that are exclusively online play only that won't be playable when the server is dumped? fucking stupid.
>>
>>52127274
The Music app is kill?
>>
>>52126143
No they're not

Sent from my Sony© VAIO™ Pro™ 11©®™
>>
Honestly I think somewhat highly of Sony.

Their TVs look amazing, and sound decent

Their audio equipment is god-tier

The Playstation product line has been really solid since its inception; except the portable systems.

Their smartphones seem nice; though I've never used one.
>>
File: 20151208_111842.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20151208_111842.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>52130649
Me too m8.
I want my next phone to be a sony, really impressed with my friends z3c.
We have a Sony 1080p screen at home, impressed with the image quality compared to the samsung one I use in my room.
Use Sony budget headphones, build quality is alright and sound quality is fantastic for the price, I'm impressed considering I got them for 30 aud retail.
My laptop is a Sony vaio, came with a battery dock. When I'm conservative it can last up to 16 hours on battery. On average it gives me between 10-12 hours. Very solid build quality. Metal body. Etc.

I feel like every Sony product I've seen or owned just doesn't fail to impress me, especially when I look at the competition.
>>
>>52130649
Also, my psp 1000 is still my favourite console.
So fuck you for dissing the handhelds.
>>
>>52130649
>Their audio equipment is god-tier

lmao
>>
>>52130899
>being this passionate about video games
>>
>>52126143
Sony under that gaijin CEO was shit.
Hirai's seems to be doing a good job fixing the pile of shit that was left by that gaijin CEO.
>>
>>52130976
Not the games. The console.
Psp was an amazing piece of hardware. Could emulate n64 and ps1. Had a great looking screen. Movie player, music player.

You wouldn't know if you didn't have one, but back in the day it was the shit.
>>
>>52130852
my bro gave those same heaphones for xmas, sound quality isnt the best (high are kinda muffled), and after an half and hour or so of usage my ears are in searing pain (very tight, and i dont even have a huge head), but the bass is fucking amazing, like walking around with a subwoofer straped to your ears
overall: betty gud

also just the other day i discovered that most sony walkman phones used m2 instead of sd cards (proprietary/expensive shiet) and im unable to grab a cheap one (new, dont want used/dead shit) for a friend that wants to use and old phone to play music (phone has 15mb of internal memory lel)
>>
File: Screenshot_20151230-090349.png (1020 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151230-090349.png
1020 KB, 720x1280
>>52127712
I dont remember if it comes by default but You can install it from jewgle play anyway
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.