[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The wild, early technophile days of the Internet are coming to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 1433952962979.jpg (118 KB, 1073x592) Image search: [Google]
1433952962979.jpg
118 KB, 1073x592
The wild, early technophile days of the Internet are coming to a close.
The culture you grew up with and came to love is almost gone.
>>
I'd say they're already gone.

I'd analogise it to the American frontier. Moving into unclaimed lands, wild and lawless.
Then the industrial might rolls in and claims everything and turns it into one big factory for piggies to churn out user data.
>>
>>52101387
Yeah, we've already moved to Freenet
>>
>>52101387
Thank you Anon, how are you this morning?
>>
>>52101387
If you loved that culture so much you wouldn't be shit posting on an imageboard, you'd instead be on irc lamenting your decline.
>>
>>52101387
not sure what you're talking about. would you like me to shill about the latest retina Macbook Pro? How about a Thinkpad general?
>>
File: 1385600287940.jpg (41 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1385600287940.jpg
41 KB, 625x626
>>52101387
it's long gone anon, stop being delusional.
you might think "but some places are still.." but that's not the case, everything is long ruined and overpopulated with tech illiterate normies browsing on overpriced designer tech.

It's over anon.
>>
People felt that way in Eternal September, too. It's amazing how each giant wave of retards was followed by an even bigger, even dumber wave.

About half of the human race is on the Internet now, how much worse can it still get?
>>
>>52101539
Kids everywhere going on the internet earlier and earlier these days.
Also more actual rules on the internet, people getting fired for yelling at some feminist on twitter and that kind of stuff becoming reality.
>>
>>52101539
>how much worse can it still get?
Until everyone is online, it can only get worse.
Up until now, our idiots could pretty much speak english
>>
What about IPFS, havent seen a thread about it in a while
>>
>>52101387
>using the homepage
>>
Can't say I care. In the end I think it's a good thing because people can educate themselves and look up information easier. More people are into weird music now, or weird sexual fetishes, or whatever, society in general has just gotten stranger. I like it.
>>
>>52101680
They died just like the GNUnet threads, fucking /g/ will never stick to a project long enough to see it finalized.
>>
You're 22 years late, OP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
>>
>>52101725
That sucks, I thought IPFS was great and that it would bring a second breath to the web

I still try to find threads and news about it, some more content in IPFS to try it out, but mostly old shit

IPFS thread please?
>>
Capitalism has enabled a normalfag market hegemony that is making it harder and harder for good things to exist. In 100 years it might be impossible to grow up into a geek because you will only be surrounded by the shitty hobbies, entertainment, and culture that normalfags indiscriminately consume.
>>
>>52101539
eternal september wasn't as bad as this. eternal september gave well-to-do normies access to the internet. you had to be moderately well off to afford a computer in the mid 90s.

now every mouthbreathing nigger and spic with a smartphone is polluting the internet with dumb jewbook posts and jewtube comments, and internet content is being increasingly developed with ease of access for mobile browsers.
>>
>>52101387
>The wild, early technophile days of the Internet are coming to a close.
2000 was 16 years ago.
>>
>>52101387
Is this 2005 again?
>>
>>52101680
Nobody's talking about it because there's not much to say. ipfs.io/ipns/gindex.dynu.com should still be up for all your site index needs (tm). Once a good update comes through, there will be threads again.
>>
>>52102080
I love you
>>
>>52102116
what?
>>
>>52102116
Geeks are what make the world go around. Without them there's no smartphones.
>>
>>52102174
take a look at his post, he's the fucking digital sjw himself

muh normalfags bla bla bla

fucking cry more specialfags, yours tears are delicious

>>52102177
delusional faggot pls
>>
>>52102219
>cry more
I will, and you can go circlejerk in /r/lewronggeneration with all your countersignaling friends

normalfag culture is terrible
>>
>>52102164
S-senpai noticed me, d-doushio~ :3c
>>
>>52102219
>delusional faggot pls
Right, it's managers and people persons that make technology work.
>>
>>52101452
Where on freenet? Some kind of board? Tell me more please
>>
>>52102330
it's managers and people persons who make geeks work for shit money creating products that they sell for bigger money and a bigger paycheck

but pls, continue with your delusions
>>
>>52102361
It's one of the anonymous overlay networks out there, like I2P or Tor.
It's pretty dead, though.
>>
>>52102368
With no geeks who are they going to make work?
Poo in loos?
>>
>>52101998
Congratulations. You're one of them.
>>
>>52101998
The difference between Eternal September and the age of social media is that back then in the 90's and early 2000's, you need a brain to operate a computer. That is effectively weeds out scums.

Now, you don't and just by owing tech, you can even call yourself a techie. It is literally people buying their status.
>>
>>52102387
It's not an overlay, it's its own network which is separate from the www entirely, like gnunet and ipfs.
>>
>>52102397
the so called normalfags can do the job. your perception of the capabilities and necessity of the mythical """""""geek is narcissism to the max
>>
>>52102429
It's still an overlay over internet traffic.
>>
When memes leaked out into the real world via mainstream sites is when everything started going downhill
>>
>>52102455
Over internet traffic, not over web traffic.
>>
>>52101387

Since we are nostalgia thread, I remember a time when mp3 was the hot new shit and nobody cared (yet). Before Napster came. You "surfed the web", searched for sites and if you found a bunch of cool mp3 files somewhere it was a good day.

Those where the days, man..

T__T"
>>
File: Snake Jesus.jpg (52 KB, 538x717) Image search: [Google]
Snake Jesus.jpg
52 KB, 538x717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

Kojima predicted the future... I would never think something like this would come true. So much informational garbage is being piled on the internet every day. Simply the fact that there are now so many people on the internet allows for SJWs and feminazis to spread their messages of autism to the world, hence why we have shit like Gamergate happen.

I hope by the time I'm Kojima's age there's a semi-intelligent population around.
>>
>>52102431
normalfags can do rote work to implement technology invented by geeks. The fact that you think you're capable of making something like Google without being curious and obsessive (i.e. a geek) is what's narcissistic. Even a lot of the most successful businessmen are business and econ geeks.

also, stop it with your obnoxious memequotes
>>
>>52101387

>coming to a close

Is it 2003? I'm just waiting for millenials to start bemoaning about their myspace/aim/halo days and such.
>>
>>52102773
>The fact that you think
your implications are not facts and your ideas about how the world works are bizarre, go get treatment
>>
>>52102836
>your ideas about how the world works are bizarre
you don't belong here, then
>>
>>52101500
exactly
>>
>>52101387

Well I dont miss anything. Maybe those of you who are older have a better experience, but for me 'internet culture' means a bunch of freaks projecting and berating each other 24/7, pretending that using the internet made you a fat sack of shit and that all men are these nasty creatures with no sexual attractiveness at all, everything so that they would feel less bad about themselves.
>>
File: 1367446690970.jpg (76 KB, 818x960) Image search: [Google]
1367446690970.jpg
76 KB, 818x960
>>52103091

female 'tech-nerd' spotted
>>
>>52103188
Seek help.
>>
>>52103212

Take your own advice princess.
>>
>>52103231
Look, I do think that internet culture is improving, now you have two main demographics: The full blown normies that are restricted to Facebook and buy a new laptop once their current one gets slow, and the ones who delve a bit more into it and let internet change their lives a bit more, there are all kinds of people like this, from ledditors to pedophiles on the deep web.

The thing is that the second group gets larger and larger because of the first one. And the 'ugly-tech-nerd' meme is pretty much over which means that stuff like computer related movies are getting better too since they don't just abuse the meme (see The Social Network, Steve Jobs). There's also what I mentioned, the ugly nerd meme is over and even if that means that legit ugly nerds no longer have a safe place and an excuse I think it's better for everyone over all, even themselves.

The internet is now more mainstream, and that means that it has more users, more money involved, more useful resources in it, and different kinds of people which is always good. I don't care if nerds are met with the guys that bullied them in school when they use 4chan, in fact that's even better for them in a way.

The ugly nerd meme is over, and now """nerds""" are people of all kinds using technology to do relevant things. I think that's the most positive part about it's widespread use.
>>
>>52101387
while this is true most of the time you cant deny that there are good people out there that is so fun to stuff with online.
>>
>>52103459

This

I've seen the old 4chan and it was a cringefest.

If you were an autist loser in real life you were fucking deemed. Advice on the internet was restricted to treating girls like queens or accepting your fate as a loser forever because that's supposedly acceptable.

It just wasn't fun, in part because neckbeards are in reality the biggest assholes.
>>
>>52103561
>neckbeards are in reality the biggest assholes
all this suppressed anger from being a fat retarded loser in life has to be released somewhere...
>>
File: 1439756099035.png (62 KB, 409x431) Image search: [Google]
1439756099035.png
62 KB, 409x431
>>52103424
...except these nunerds can't actually hack or program, they just scream at rich companies until they're hired to stand around or whatever because "diversity"
>>
>>52103635

well that's life my man

do you think legit skills got me a single job ever? they never did. learning social skills and pretending i was a happy go lucky normalfag in interviews did.
>>
>>52103635
The cringy ones who actually refer to themselves as nerds.. oh wait, /g/ is full of those innit?
>>
>>52103623

im a "loser" in real life too though, i was abused as a kid and im seriously awkward socially, i just dont have the old school nerds mindset of settling AND dragging others down, i think the opposite is the way to go
>>
>>52103561
>>52103623
>>52103767
I hope more and more people start using the internet to project repressed anger so we can drive normalfags and females off the internet where they don't belong.
>>
File: 1372166608801.jpg (95 KB, 385x392) Image search: [Google]
1372166608801.jpg
95 KB, 385x392
>>52103424

So, if I understand you, your position is that the internet is now better because it is mainstream. Being mainstream means that you have so many more normies that can potentially contribute to internet culture. In this process, the 'ugly-tech-nerd' stereotype is banished to history, and now everyone is a "nerd". This being good because more movies can be made about tech. Also good because more money and resources are invested into the internet.

I understand your position but this to me is the death-knell and is what OP is talking about. All I see here is corporate greed takeover and centralization of the web in order to spy, control and maximize profit. Already we see SJWs want to censor the web just like they're doing to universities because they're emotionally damaged - I find it utterly abhorrent, especially as the early internet was about the free flow of knowledge.

It depends on what you value I suppose. Free flow of knowledge and ideas or commercialized, lowest common denominator entertainment.
>>
>>52103908
>encarta
wow, this brings back memories, i actually got that for my birthday in 95 or 96... but by then i already had the internet so i tossed it within a month
>>
>>52103767
>i just dont have the old school nerds mindset of settling AND dragging others down, i think the opposite is the way to go
This may be the post of the year on 4chan.
I though I was alone on this planet.
>>
>>52103424
I knew that """""scare quotes""""" fag was dumb, but I had no idea he was this retarded.
>>
>>52103908
>or commercialized, lowest common denominator entertainment.
I mean, this is a cantonese claymation image board, so...
>>
>>52103998
that's a different anon though
>>
>>52103866
Hello tumblr!
>>
>>52104028
hello 9gag
>>
>>52104000

>I mean, this is a cantonese claymation image board, so...

...which is pseudo-anonymous and allows people to converse freely. There may be a lot of shit but every so often you do get some good conversation.

What you seek depends on you.
>>
>>52103953
ty m8
>>
>>52104054
you know back in the day we didn't have these issues at all, the internet was actually a source of information served in neutral form, no one took a shit and no one gave a shit, no one was a self-titled nerd and no one was an sjw

sounds like a myth doesn't it
>>
>>52104100
well i wasn't there back then kek
>>
>>52104128
i know
>>
Good, fuck internet culture it can shrivel and die for all I give a fuck.
>>
>>52104147
at least im in time for dank memes i guess
>>
Change is constant and inevitable. All good things come to an end but that only means that you stopped innovating. The internet is better, faster and more accessible, we now have the technology to easily create image boards, websites and irc channels. You can always create an isolated vacuum space for your special snowflake kin.

What you people are experiencing is a reality check where you thought that the internet was your secret club to do whatever. I look at it as an interesting challenge and adventure on how I can get in touch with that nostalgic feeling of using technology while adapting to the changing landscape.

Don't just talk and rant, do something about it.
>>
>>52101422
this.
kids who grew up with smartphone and are now nearly adults doesn't know shit about technology.

our generation who grew in the 90-2000, built their own PC, experimented things, pirated music and movies is completely different from the current one, lobotomized and brainwashed. teenagers now doesn't even have a PC, they have their PS4/XBOX and a fucking android tablet/terminal. that's it. once comfronted to a PC issue, even fucking nothing they're panicking.
they also cannot align one fucking bloody sentence devoid of grammatical error/typo.
they don't understand why there are people not on facebook, and why some people like me does never use their real name on the internet.
what the fuck went wrong.
>>
>>52104217
>What you people are experiencing is a reality check where you thought that the internet was your secret club to do whatever
Fuck off normalfag, the internet was once a special place at one point where you can get away from the bullshit of daily life, it really was a secret club in a way.
>>
It's one of the reasons why 4chan to me is one of the only tolerable place to discuss topics these days. Everyone is anonymous and thus are on equal playing fields. You can't have an argument with Bob down the street because then it would be known to the world that you insulted Bob for whatever reason. it's why I dont have a facebook: I dont come to the internet to deal with day-to-day idiots, I come here to escape and chat with people with like-minded interests.

It isn't as bad on specific forums where people use pseudonyms to identify themselves. The more specific the forum, the better it is. But the gap between people willingly using pseudonyms and normies using their real names is dwindling.
>>
>>52104073
Sure, but the tying bind is still lcd content. You can wax on and on about free thought, but at the end we're slaves to the corporates and marketing shaping our culture and views. It's not like it's anything new either, Santa Claus is the eternal testament to that. It's just that it's starting to get to the point that it feels uncomfortably invasive, and as more and more average people consume it and accept it, it becomes more difficult it is for others to reject it. The rising tide raises all ship, kick and screaming, whether they like it or not.
>>
>>52103635
This guy is photo is the product of liberal parenting. My parents beat the shit out of me to ensure I become a decent person in life and not a cringelord that is a nuisance for society.
>>
>>52104027
if these are not all the same person:
>>52102116
>>52102431
>>52104054
>>52103866
>>52103424

then they at least share the same complex of status quo apologism and tumblrish nerd-shaming. Plus an annoying writing style very characteristic of 16-20 year olds who think their ideas are important
>>
>>52104237
>Fuck off normalfag
there's that specialfag attitude again

and no, the internet was never a secret club in no way, it was a public club in all ways conceived from the start
>>
>>52104247

>You can wax on and on about free thought, but at the end we're slaves to the corporates <SNIP>

Speak for yourself.

>Sure, but the tying bind is still lcd content.

Way to miss/ignore the point. It seems like you just through this in to have the last word.
>>
>>52104237
What can you do back then that you are unable to do now? Don't just throw emotional bitch feelings at me like you are having your first period.

You are shitposting right now on /g/ without interference and letting your autism roam free. You can go to isolated IRC channels with restricted access for normies. You can design your own imageboard if you are extremely volatile to human contact.

If you read my whole post you would know that I was looking at the situation from a different perspective, a progressive one. You sound like a salty quitter.
>>
>>52104283
i made two of those posts.

in a way you make a good point but tell me where the status quo apologism is, im saying most normies actually have a better attitude that most so called nerds.
>>
>>52103424
>deep web
>>
>>52104338
i mean tor and the shit you find in its hidden wiki
>>
>>52104283
>nerd-shaming
well, you make it easy and you sure as fuck deserve it because you're not really a nerd, you're just a fuck-up, an escapist who has started to think very highly of himself in isolation and projects his anger to the so called normalfags
>>
>>52104234
>lobotomized and brainwashed
Can you not? There's plenty of young tech-savvy people.
>teenagers now doesn't even have a PC
I suggest you check reddit /r/pcmasterrace, /r/buildapc and similar places full of teenagers. Inb4 >reddit. If anything, there are more teenagers with PCs in absolute numbers than anytime before.
>that's it. once comfronted to a PC issue, even fucking nothing they're panicking
That's the majority of my generation (20-somethings), my parents' generation, and the generations to come. Yes, not everyone can be bothered with learning how to fix their PC, their car, or their kitchen stove.
>they also cannot align one fucking bloody sentence devoid of grammatical error/typo
You literally start sentences with lowercase letters and have typos too.
>what the fuck went wrong
You being a hothead. The sun still rises and so does the moon.
>>
>>52104329

Who the hell refers to themselves as 'nerds'? It's like someone claiming they are eccentric - if they were eccentric they wouldn't know it. They would think of themselves as normal - only others would label them. It seems to me the only people that label themselves nerds are the narcissistic, trendy normies that are part of geek-chic.
>>
>>52104374
this post marks the official death of 4chan

thank you normies
>>
>>52104234
Precisely...
>remember friends who had cottage businesses out of modchipping Xboxes/PS1s/PS2s
>garages with soldering irons
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
>>52104283
>complains about tumblr and -shaming in the same sentence
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>52104391
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>52104234
I can't agree with such blanket statements.
Growing up in a world filled with this wondrous technology's gotta be hard. The possibilities of what you, as an individual human can do with your time is a little overwhelming.

The new generation has massive intelligence and a world of data at their command. I have personally seen the opposite of what you describe: children who are able to pick up and utilize devices as if they were born with inherent skill.

There will always be stupid people and intellectuals coexisting together
Don't shit on an entire generation of people because you've met a few of the dumb ones.

the future of the human race is as bright as the sun, it's only the misanthropic goggles of 4chan that color your view.
>>
>>52103951

Same here.

Encarta was cool, they put so much effort in it.
When I think of all the guy who lost their work because it became redundant with the internet..
>>
>>52104399
real world is very different from your internet life. you are one person trying to tell companies and millions of other people to get the fuck off public infrastructure funded and maintained by government telecom companies.

Do you see the retardation here?
>>
The internet died with IRC
>>
>>52104447
>The new generation has massive intelligence and a world of data at their command

>the future of the human race is as bright as the sun, it's only the misanthropic goggles of 4chan that color your view.

Selfie sticks.
>>
>>52104399
good riddance, it was shit to begin with

>>52104455
yep, still remember the user interface blowing me away on first sight
>>
>>52104324
?
Clearly I missed the point, because I don't get why you're flipping out. I mean look around SJWs this SJWs that. /pol/ nonsense. CASUALS!!! etc etc We're all being led around by common trends coloring thought, rather than discussing points factually or thoughtfully. Ideology from the overall market has seeped into every facet, so how can one say we're in any sort of free exchange of thought? Saying it's all about what you're looking to get out of it is true no matter where you go or what you do. Carving out some exception here doesn't seem meaningful to me.
>>
File: 1406836294213.jpg (30 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
1406836294213.jpg
30 KB, 400x275
>>52104447

>American Millennials are among the world’s least skilled.

http://fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

Sorry, but your generation is trash.
>>
I am going to build a new internet.
>>
>>52104507
Hi Terry.
>>
>>52104507
with blackjack and hookers
>>
is this the worst generation?
>>
>>52104507
do we start with the logo?
>>
>>52104329
see:
>>52103424
>I don't care if nerds are met with the guys that bullied them in school when they use 4chan, in fact that's even better for them in a way.
Geeks and nerds having to share their social circle with people who look down upon their interests isn't okay. One of the best things about the internet is how it allows people with niche interests to meet and socialize freely. But we all know that normies infest and degrade an internet culture as soon as that culture starts getting exported to the mainstream.

All the other posts referring to '"""""specialfags"""""' [sic] evince an attitude of "It's okay that your culture and social circles are being destroyed, because it never had value anyway."
>>
>>52101387
The maker culture is honestly less toxic. Creativity isn't gone it has just moved to different places. If you miss the frontier so much go to it instead of complaining that it left you behind.
>>
>>52104525
no, that was the hippies
>>
>>52104543
Well you make a nice point but then again thats what separated websites and sections are for. Look at reddit: They want a closed circlejerk of sucking each others dick and they just do that and censor anyone who disagrees.
>>
>>52104507
Can we make entry requirements or at least make it difficult for normalfags to ruin?
>>
File: 1446761165053.jpg (26 KB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
1446761165053.jpg
26 KB, 400x316
>>52104565
>implying I want to knit baby cozies to sell on Etsy or whatever those noodles do
>implying the toxicity wasn't the good part
Speaking of which, why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>52104570
that wasn't a generation, just a movement
>>
>>52104593
> knows nothing about a culture
> shits on it anyways

lolololol
>>
File: 1353796759422.jpg (333 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
1353796759422.jpg
333 KB, 1024x767
>>52101387
>are coming to a close.
>almost gone.
They ARE gone you idiot, they are fucking gone. We are quite literally living in what would have been described as a dystopian sci-fi future, but it's oh so very convenient.
You can't be anonymous anywhere. Every street and business has CCTV, you are tracked outside your home, inside your home, and keep a tracking/spying device on you at all times.
There are a lot of services for which you can't register an account without giving a phone number or something else that can tie the account to a real person.
Every website has "share" buttons for Facebook and Google, you are tracked everywhere all the time, and these social media services probably already have a profile for you without you even being registered.
Employers monitor their employees social media presence and people get blacklisted and fired for not supporting the correct social and political ideas and voicing dissenting opinions.
>>
>>52104498
It's because none of us hard to work during our teenage years, we had our parents feed us with a silver spoon all the way through college.
>>
>>52104374
lol
>>52104416
Since SJW culture is one of the primary sources of anti-nerd attitudes, it's appropriate to describe it using their own rhetoric, but I could have just used a different phrase and you wouldn't have made this dumb reply
>>
>>52104344
Is there anything but child porn and drug talks? I mean, something resembling sane discussions of technology, media, hobbies - but without being constantly afraid of saying something that might hurt someone?
>>
>>52104579
define normalfag. I consider myself quite normal in a sense I dont sperg and alienate people who talk to me. I managed to install Arch and Gentoo without any issues. I use Xubuntu now regularly after being a Windows fanboy for 12 years.

I am creative and dedicated, I will find a way to get on your 'new' internet.
>>
>>52104579
we will follow you and we will fuck your shit up, there is no hiding
>>
File: 1450800185875.jpg (46 KB, 383x345) Image search: [Google]
1450800185875.jpg
46 KB, 383x345
>>52104492

>Clearly I missed the point

You did.

>I don't get why you're flipping out.

Why would you think that?

>Ideology from the overall market has seeped into every facet, so how can one say we're in any sort of free exchange of thought? Saying it's all about what you're looking to get out of it is true no matter where you go or what you do. Carving out some exception here doesn't seem meaningful to me.

Missed that point again, but, If you believe that, that's fine.
>>
File: 1237972011364.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1237972011364.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>almost gone
>>
>>52104433
I feel like you just had a knee jerk reaction to >>52104391 and wanted to say >>>/reddit/, the only insult you normally can think of, but then realized he said inb4 >reddit, and managed to think of the next closest thing, tumblr, despite >>52104391 saying nothing tumblr related whatsoever.
>>
>>52104634

yeah theres a bit of everything, and the best part is that you can even feel the freedom, as in, you can say anything and there will truly be no consequences whatever you say. that's pretty cool even if you dont plan on doing anything illegal yourself.
>>
>>52104630
>blacklisted and fired for not supporting the correct social and political ideas and voicing dissenting opinions.

It's less about what your opinions are and more about you being a company liability than anything else.
>>
>>52104593
>>implying the toxicity wasn't the good part
If you're nostalgic for echo chambers of self-loathing then you need psychological help.

What made the early web great was the fact that anything was possible and you could be surprised every day. The modern web is just about regurgitating sound bites to sell advertising.

Meanwhile, maker spaces, hackathons, and similar creativity groups have that same "you can do anything you want, and be amazed by what others do" joy, and they don't foster social isolation and depression.
>>
>>52104498
I think that has way more to do with the American education system than a generational inability to utilize technology.

I was born in '88 and my trip through school was incredibly shitty. Mathematics are not taught in a consistent way, you _never_ learn how to fully utilize the technology you're expected to use, and American literacy is always crap.
If my parents didn't read to me as a child or never introduced me to a computer, I'dve been fucked.

Admittedly, my skill in mathematics is fairly low. even though I can understand and explain even advanced concepts, my brain literally shuts down if I try to actually compute anything by hand.
>>
>>52104702
>maker spaces, hackathons, and similar creativity groups

These are vehicles for political agendas, and pretty much nothing else. Fuck all of those things.
>>
>>52104741
You're just jaded and cynical about everything. The problem is you, not the world.
>>
>>52104741
no you dumbass, those are marketing campaigns for arduino and raspi
>>
File: literally.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>52102116
>>52102431
>>52104054
>>52103866
>>52103424
>>
>>52104697
Mozilla CEO forced to resign because years ago he had donated 1000$ to a traditional marriage campaign.
Two programmers fired for nothing but making a joke in public and having the misfortune of being overheard by a crazy feminist looking for a moral crusade against the patriarchy.
And those are just the more publicly known cases.
>>
>>52104748

No, that's what they are. They are shit. They are full of useful idiots and sinister fucking people with extremely dubious morals. It's a mess.
>>
>>52104770
And those two cases made those people liabilities for the company. Pay attention.
>>
>>52104770
>Mozilla CEO forced to resign because years ago he had donated 1000$ to a traditional marriage campaign.

>Two programmers fired for nothing but making a joke in public and having the misfortune of being overheard by a crazy feminist looking for a moral crusade against the patriarchy.

is this true? i thought mozilla being sjw was a meme
>>
File: 1436888438895.jpg (12 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1436888438895.jpg
12 KB, 250x247
>>52104768
rectally ravaged specialfag detected
>>
>>52104741
How many total hours of direct sunlight did you experience in 2015? I'm guessing less than ten.
>>
>>52104802

What is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1445909333748.png (35 KB, 1020x236) Image search: [Google]
1445909333748.png
35 KB, 1020x236
>>52104796
>>
>>52104808
he's a mozilla secret agent spreading sanity and social justice throughout the internet
>>
>>52104780
>private coversations now make me a liability to my company
I lity those two guys thatwere just telling a joke to each other
>>
>>52104695
This sounds promising. Got to check it out.
>>
>>52104741
this. if you are a talented and creative person, you don't need to feel special to and hang out with a bunch of losers to validate your abilities.

Just shut the fuck up and do something worthwhile with all the knowledge and skills you have acquired. Hackerthons and all that bullshit was for hobbyists who never took technology seriously in the first place. To them it was just a fun experience of hanging out with other spergs but they needed an excuse to hold the events, so they were based around computing.
>>
>>52104817
>he saves posts from 4chan
holy shit anon why are such a fucking loser?
>>
>>52104791
Mozilla being SJW is no meme.
That guy also forgot how they paid out $15,000 of donator's money to change all references of master/slave to something else less triggering.
The CEO is an SJW and takes very big bonuses.
Firefox is a modern tragedy.
>>
File: reddit 4chan.png (167 KB, 1320x702) Image search: [Google]
reddit 4chan.png
167 KB, 1320x702
>>52104802
>>
>>52104780

>And those two cases made those people liabilities for the company

I could understand your point if the people in question were murderers, or supporters of terrorism. Not for telling a joke, god forbid. Or, the other, for supporting traditional marriage.

They were only liabilities due to the oppressive social stigma brought on by the SJW menace.
>>
>>52104780
It shouldn't make them liabilities in the first place, not in a supposedly open society where people can hold different viewpoints.
It only works one way, the SJW way, and is nothing but bullying.
>>
>>52104817
that's a good post
>>
>>52104791
No, Mozilla is poisoned to the core. Most big open source projects are; feminists won't use something unless it's feminist, and non-feminists usually don't care. Thus, evolutionary pressures dictate that things become feminist over time.
>>
>>52104862
if you identify and consider yourself a creepo weirdo
>>
File: wzDhr5A.png (11 KB, 488x212) Image search: [Google]
wzDhr5A.png
11 KB, 488x212
>>52104890
>>
File: heaven.png (864 KB, 1277x714) Image search: [Google]
heaven.png
864 KB, 1277x714
>>52101387
>mfw people always asking for a reason why I don't have facebook/other shit related to it
>mfw there is no reason, I just don't have it
>mfw the frustration, they have to email me to get files and other shit I do for money
>mfw they always curious about my personal life
>mfw they are all jonsnow
>>
File: 109_0_u18chan.jpg (145 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
109_0_u18chan.jpg
145 KB, 700x530
>>52104840
>Mozilla is pushing social justice and gimping Firefox to compete with Chrome
>everyone is moving to Chrome and supporting Google's colonialist regime instead
why is the browser landscape so fucked
>>
>>52104852
Being too liberal or too conservative is equally detrimental. First of all there should only be 2 sides to choose from, fragment these fuckers down to finer details and paradigms.

every person is different, so there needs be certain level of flexibility in society. either side if gone to the extreme forces some form of conformity which defeats the purpose of freedom altogether.

i would say the liberals are the most cancerous and delusional people of all time. they believe in an idealistic utopia that never existed and will never exist.
>>
>>52104929
>*not only be 2 sides to choose from
>>
File: 1451248001013.png (4 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1451248001013.png
4 MB, 2048x2048
Reminder that reddit has ruined /v/ and now tries to ruin other board like /g/ with shitty generals and normalfags
>>
Thank fuck we aren't on dialup anymore, all night and you'd see 8 women.

We could do with a new internet, like the old one only fast as fuck. This one sucks now, as will the new one in time.
>>
>>52104890
if you're on 4chan and you don't identify as a creepy weirdo then get the fuck out of here
>>
>>52104910
many, many liters of foam was expelled from the mouth of that 4channer
>>
File: 2008 reddit hate.jpg (30 KB, 413x142) Image search: [Google]
2008 reddit hate.jpg
30 KB, 413x142
>>52104984
>>
File: 1450934240309.png (628 KB, 600x654) Image search: [Google]
1450934240309.png
628 KB, 600x654
>>52101387

they're already long gone

the days of captain crunch antics were over circa 2000 i'd say

the attitude/philosophy that data is not equivalent to property is long dead

if you viewed data as an abstract state that isn't tangible that view is now roundly defeated in the sense that the vast vast majority of ppl think otherwise

data is now for all intents and purposes an object that can be owned, and all laws that apply to physical real world objects, now apply to data

there's potentially massive problems with this from a point of the law

can you take a twitter comment as evidence? can you take it to be 100% reliable? etc

data is incredibly easy to manipulate given the right circumstances, but the overwhelming opinion is that the small but incredibly serious problems are worth it for the convenience technology has given our lives
>>
>>52104631
there's nothing wrong with that. A parent should be willing (but not obligated) to support their child in any conceivable way. You can't just throw people out into the world anymore, there's too much shit to deal with that honestly no adult can truly prepare a child for. Money helps, but adequate parenting is worth far more.
People don't pay attention to their kids anymore, expecting society to teach them. Well, society is a shitty teacher.

>>52104702
>"you can do anything you want, and be amazed by what others do"
This is what I love the most about the Internet, but it's also disheartening, because I look at all this cool shit people have made, the huge scientific advances that have occurred in the mere 27 years I have been alive, and wonder "how could I possibly contribute?"
I'm sure many of the younger generation feels the same way.
>>
File: 1445203751873.png (417 KB, 1246x724) Image search: [Google]
1445203751873.png
417 KB, 1246x724
>>52104984
>>52104890
>>
>>52104993
reddit programmers are way better and professional that the plebfest of /dpt though

this should be a daily reminder
>>
>>52104808
I have a job and a life. Believe it or not, humans are not distinctly divided into SJW cunts and pissbottle neckbeards. Fuck, both groups are just as mentally ill as the other: SJWs focus their despair outward, hating anyone sane, and neckbeard focus it inward, hating themselves.

If what you miss from the early web was the echo chambers where bullied kids withdrew from society and supported each others' depression, you need to seek help.

If what you miss was the enthusiasm to create interesting, pointless-but-fun things without the overhanging pressure to advance political agendas, build skinner boxes, and otherwise follow the same paint by numbers crap that feeds the advertising industry, then that culture is still alive, and it lives in a much healthier atmosphere than the internet.
>>
>>52105031
holy fuck thanks for posting these, if you're the fella i insulted for saving posts i take my words back
this is just platinum cringe
>>
>>52105034
>going to any "general" on 4chan
>going to reddit
You're oart of the problem
>>
>>52105076
How do people like that not actually realise that they are the outsiders?
>>
>>52105075
You know, I never liked this argument. It's like saying I should buy a bicycle over a car because I can legally drive the bike on the sidewalk and the road.
>>
>>52104928
Because browsers are used to interact with the internet, and the internet is fucked. It's a giant cattle farm and you're the fucking cows: the only reason anything on the internet exists is to farm out every aspect of your life and sell you garbage.
>>
>>52104929
That's the point, they are extremists that will not tolerate dissent. The personal is political for them.
Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is homophobic and they have to point it all out.
Radical right wing ideologies and rabid nationalism have fuelled the worst wars, suppressed political dissent and sent people into camps.
Radical leftism on the other hand is just going to poison society slowly by degrading the building blocks of our civilization.
They are fucking insane, they will go out of their way to defend actual rapists and homophobes that kill gays, because they are brown and muslim.
This is the status quo and the worst thing about it is that from the outside it doesn't look immediately dangerous or threatening like a right-wing dictatorship does.
>>
>>52105075

This post reminds me of the people that try to find squirrels that have down's syndrome so they can keep then as pets.
>>
>>52105122
if i knew your name, i'd name the squirrel after you and tell double-meaning stories about how fucking retarded you are
>>
File: 1424985390871.jpg (9 KB, 161x300) Image search: [Google]
1424985390871.jpg
9 KB, 161x300
>>52105114
Feminism vs Islam will be the greatest battle of all time.

And who will prevail...
no man can say
>>
>>52105151

How do you not actually realise that they you are the outsider on this web site?
>>
>>52104460
>internet
> public infrastructure
> funded and maintained by government
MY FUCKING SIDES, ASSHOLE!
>>
I think the best way to sum it up would be the internet is no longer sacred. It hasn't been for quite a while now.
>>
>>52105209
>they you
you must've been the outsider not only in physical education and school parties but writing lessons also
>>
>>52105210
Not every nation is as big of a shit heap as USA. Most countries run their utilities publicly for the benefit of the population, rather than allowing jews to bleed you of your livelihood.
>>
>>52105254

How do you not actually realise that they you are the outsider on this web site?
>>
>>52105254
I'm tired, fuck you.
>>
>>52105210
The telecommunication backbone is maintained by the government from which all ISP's get their share of badnwidth.

You may own the server/client and all points in between but your access to the web is always controlled and logged by your ISP who are basically fuck puppets of national telecom companies. in the end ISP's want more people to use their service because to earn money, and people will come as internet is an necessity not a luxury anymore.

what is so funny?
>>
>>52105279
fuck who? they you?
>>
>>52105254

You know, I never liked this argument. It's like saying I should buy a bicycle over a car because I can legally drive the bike on the sidewalk and the road.
>>
>>52105303
I'm tired, fuck you.
>>
>>52105286
>The telecommunication backbone is maintained by the government from which all ISP's get their share of badnwidth.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!
This is what redditors actually believe!
>>
>>52105287

This post reminds me of the people that try to find snakes that have down's syndrome so they can keep then as pets.
>>
>>52104999
>data as an abstract state that isn't tangible
I have a problem with this way of thinking about data. In a theoretical sense, you're right but IRL, data is not abstract, and does exist physically, just not in a form you can directly manipulate, as the processes that do so are too small to even see. You're not pulling random ones and zeroes out of the nether and somehow it makes a program, you're running discrete code that performs in a specific way, that another human had to assemble.

The shit on your hard drive is real, tangible data that exists physically in this universe, so long as your computer does too. The game world a piece of code might create is also "real", in the sense that it exists in reality because of a tangible device drawing it in a way your eyes can see.

the only data that is truly abstract and intangible is that contained within the imagination say, when you read a book and draw pictures in your head, but we'll figure out how to fuck with that too.
>>
File: reddit-icon.png (23 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
reddit-icon.png
23 KB, 256x256
>>52105286
>>
>>52105324
>redditors
Excuse me? I'll have you know that I am a 4channer!
>>
>>52105324
I don't need to believe anything. This information was in my computing text book. I verified this by looking at the ISP's of my country and how they acquire bandwidth for internet and mobile services.
>>
>>52105204
Black/brown people > white people every time
In no other context will the grooming and rape of 1400 young white girls be acceptable.
I wasn't even racist before and I still don't consider myself to be, but Islam and economic migrants from third world shitholes have no place in Europe.
>>
File: reddit-logo (2).png (30 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
reddit-logo (2).png
30 KB, 256x256
>>52105350
>>
>>52105034
I agree that reddit has value. It shouldn't be instantly dismissed. You can actually have a conversation there. Look at the few comments above this, this site is a mess compared to reddit tb.h
>>
>Not finding other hobbies
While all you faggots are whining about a past you can never recover, I'll be happily sperging about ham radio and aviation until I die of old age.
>>
>>52105359
The reddit is strong in this one.
>>
>>52105396
>>
>>52105382
No matter what hobby you want, if you don't have a place to share, you're losing out on a hell of a lot of what makes a hobby. You'll never learn about more obscure facets of your hobby and you'll have to manually work out everything instead of sharing information and distributing experiments.
>>
>>52105421
Radio is all about communication with others.
>>
File: reddit broke 4chan.png (1 MB, 2048x1021) Image search: [Google]
reddit broke 4chan.png
1 MB, 2048x1021
>>52105373
Redditfags who post here that 4chan is their shitposting hole and if you want discussion you should go to their cancerous site are the real cancer
>>
File: 1451324362535.jpg (97 KB, 590x300) Image search: [Google]
1451324362535.jpg
97 KB, 590x300
>>
>>52105428
But you need to bootstrap the process.
>>
>>52105418

>>
>>52105431
4chan is a shitposting hole and if you want discussion:
>How do you not actually realise that they you are the outsider on this web site?

What you faggots really think this little shithole is anything more than a fun central for normalfags?
>>
>>52105382
>tfw not enough money to get a decent ham setup like my uncle
>tfw not enough money or time to get a pilots licence

seriously though, I've been on this website since ~2008 and the site has definitely changed. sure, there was plenty of "memes" back then but that wasn't the point of the site. Neither were generals.

/g/ was shit, but not as shit as today. much less consumerism and there were NO generals. tech support threads fucked off, the only annoying shit was the ATI/nVidia threads. However, Fermi gave us a ton of material to laugh at for a year or so.

Hell, on /b/ which is where I started, much less "rate my dick" and more original content. Less blog posts for sure. Jizz in bottle man was a fucking hero.

After Digg went 2.0, I fled to rebbit and while it was okay, was too sterile and hivemind which is why I stay here. Unfortunately, all of the reggit qualities are showing up here, including generals and people who don't know how or when to sage. Very disappointing.
>>
all the frickin redditors in this thread just get ouututttt already1!!!! cant you see your a bunch of FUCKING NORMALFAGOTS!!!! get OUT!
>>
>>52105488
Literally reddit mentality
Fuck off to your shithole, you're breaking this site
>>
>>52105522
and you're breaking my heart sweetie
>>
>>52105360

it's not really racism if you apply the same judgement to white people

if christians tomorrow started beheading people on an almost daily basis i'd feel the same about them

feminism and the extreme left are basically advocating for a return to religion when the world was on it's way to being free of it
>>
I've seen a few of these threads. What's going on?
>>
>>52105511
You can find some used equipment that can do 100W most bands for pretty cheap on ebay. You could also pick up a cheap 2m HT and a nice antenna for talking semi-locally.
I feel for you on the pilot's license part. Shit's expensive.
>>
>>52105511
2008 is when it started going to shit 2bh family.
t. newfag in 2006
>>
File: 1451190511270.jpg (92 KB, 717x677) Image search: [Google]
1451190511270.jpg
92 KB, 717x677
>>52105532
Go back to your meme collection site, fucktard
>>
>>52105585
you're hurting my feelings fellow 4channer
>>
>>52105566
yeah probably. part of my problem is i'm currently in an apartment so can't mount an antenna anywhere.

uncle has this huge setup with a fucking antenna which goes around his entire property, participates in field days, and even has a front-loader batter which weighs a few hundred pounds for power source/conditioner.

how hard are the licensing exams?
>>
This site isn't all it's cracked up to be and you guys are delusional if you think you have a lot more thought-provoking discussion and get a lot more out of this site than any other.

Just be honest and say you come here to waste your time on the internet. I don't even need to bother comparing it to anything. I just don't care and the old internet it dead anyway who cares.
>>
>>52105488
>What you faggots really think this little shithole is anything more than a fun central for normalfags?

The only normalfag here is you. Well you and the other thousand reddit invaders.
>>
>>52105562
8chen was an experiment in ending the cuckening that was happening all over 4chan thanks to moot trying to sanitize it to sell it to gawker.
Moot got double-cucked (once by his "girlfriend" as a girlfriend, once by his "girlfriend" as a gawker employee looking to buy 4chan), so he sold it to hiroshima nagasaki.
Hiroshima nagasaki ruined the site even further despite nobody believing this was possible.
The realization that there is literally nowhere on the internet where free discussion is allowed (8chen showed that even alternative user-controlled sites will not work, alternative chans have shown that centralized authority-based chans as alternatives for 4chan will not work) combined with the growing discontent as to what 4chan has become compared to what it used to be (mostly due to reddit and then tumblr invasions) has spawned these threads.
>>
>>52105562
Well, there's also the TPP, which people seem to have forgotten about.
>>
>>52105622
They're easy. I used a test generator at hamstudy.net for mine. The trick is to learn why the answers are what they are instead of just learning the answers.
Don't make the same mistake I did where you study for a general test and not a technician test.
>>
these threads are just NSA psyops designed to crush our spirit
>>
>>52105585
that place is unbelievable
>>
>>52105649
>what it used to be
tell me more, i wasn't here before july, was it much better?
>>
>>52105680
*Hamstudy.org
>>
>>52105680
i'm an electrical engineer, so i should be good on a lot of the technical questions. like i hear some questions are on polar coordinates and sine/cosine functions.
>>
>>52105678
Well that's the goal.
Remember SOPA? The lesson learned was that to pass shady legislation, just don't talk about it. Pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1428587841762.jpg (202 KB, 919x505) Image search: [Google]
1428587841762.jpg
202 KB, 919x505
>>52105702
The problem is actually a culture change.

Gen Z is fucked in the head. The 90s "alternative rock/gory sexy anime/Rage Against the Machine/FUCK the MAN" culture somehow gave way to this neutered, self-mutilating, entitled hipster crybully cenobite horrorshow.
>>
>>52105723
>Electrical engineer
You'll be fine.
>>
>>52105702
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>52105556
>it's not really racism if you apply the same judgement to white people
But they don't do it. They'll forgive anything as long as it's a brown person doing it or one from their own SJW clique (i.e I may be a pedophile but I'm not a monster).
On the other hand you are literally Hitler if you don't think France being overrun by arabs and africans is a good idea.
>if christians tomorrow started beheading people on an almost daily basis i'd feel the same about them
Of course. I don't equate Christianity with white people and Islam with brown people, that's the baby tier thinking SJWs do.
That's why they defend Islam so much, because they think it's the brown people's religion and by criticizing it you're being racist.
Mexican cartels are supposedly catholic but they behead people, the Catholic church protects pedophiles, African churches burn and maim kids accused of being witches etc.
Christianity did well in the west because it adapted to the values of Western civilization, not because it's inherently that much better, though it is objectively the better of the two.
I have no doubt that had it been Islam that became popular in Europe, we'd eventually end up with the same diluted, watered down and westernized version of the religion as we have today with Christianity.
>feminism and the extreme left are basically advocating for a return to religion when the world was on it's way to being free of it
No they just hate white men and everything they associate with us including Christianity even though most of us are secular, and capitalism.
When you strip down the SJW thinking from it's verbal fluff what you're left with is just that, fuck you evil white man.
>>
File: 2000px-Reddit.svg.png (198 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Reddit.svg.png
198 KB, 2000x2000
>>52105702
>>
>>52102116
Don't chew your snorkel, kid.
>>
>>52101539
the ape-central afrika is a lot of offline space, but hey nothing to worry about
>>
>>52105759
>culture is the problem
Culture reflects the man, not the other way around.

You see someone dying of ebola and you're like "The rash is the problem"
>>
>>52104447
I agree that there is a shit ton more available information and tools now, but if you think millennials are all geniuses you're sorely mistaken. They are extremely skilled at what they do, which is sending snapchats and other social media. However, most don't even know what a byte is.
>>
>>52104391
more people having gadgets does not mean more people with knowledge about said gadgets
>>
>>52104834
Proving anon right you worthless cunt
>>
>>52105995
right about what?
>>
>>52105571
2007-2008 was the start of the Smartphone invasion so makes sense. They all went to Reddit and have moved here.
>>
Everytime you have a thread like this, all the fedora tipping autists come out of the woodwork and try to out-special each other for not being "normalfag", and comparing people to sheep.
Completely pathetic
>>
>>52106122
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52103908
Great post. I'm going to sign it.
>>
>>52106122
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52102773

>memequotes

>whatthefuckareyousaying.png
>>
>>52106141
>>52106186
I don't understand your dumb injoke.
>>
>>52106122
*takes out woodwork*
come specialfag, work my wood
>>
>>52106211
t. Albertina Tumblerosa
>>
File: fast.jpg (108 KB, 780x654) Image search: [Google]
fast.jpg
108 KB, 780x654
>>52105339

It basically comes down to; is a representation of something, actually the equivalent of it.

When I paint a picture or write a song it's composed of things that aren't mutable, they can't be changed really because it results in something else. You can make copies of them or translate them but they largely have to be the same notes/words etc. You can even imitate them but by and large the building blocks are immutable.

Where as with data, I use the binary system to represent a state. I could use another system that's either based on binary or a separate system altogether and it's completely different data now, but it still represents the same thing as data.

It's so rare that it's an issue but there's workarounds in terms of illegal material. For example;

Say I want to store a ton of CP, I could disguise it as normal images in binary, but when I put it through an algorithm it converts it to CP by changing the data, either rearranging it or using a new system.

In this sense I can store huge amounts of illegal material, that isn't illegal until I make it illegal.

Incredibly scary if you consider that potentially there's an algorithm for CP that people could use to frame other ppl with.

We're all just banking on the fact that no one is dastardly enough to exploit these flaws.

It's not entirely out of scope that you could design an algorithm that looked through data in a target memory system, matched it to the binary representation of CP say, and then converted that block of binary to the image format (probably a handful of bit manipulation considering you can take the binary of an image, paste it into a text editor, send it to a friend who can then save it as a file, rename the extension, and it'll be a working image in most cases)
>>
>>52104498
>Sorry, but your generation is trash.
You sound like every (grand)parent ever. And i'm 30 myself.
>>
>>52106211
t. Reddito Barbosa
>>
>>52104313
Are you genuinely unable to understand what "secret club" means in the context? Obviously it has nothing to do with whether the internet is a public space or not. The secret club aspect existed because most people didn't use the internet.
>>
> MUH SECRET CLUB

this whole thread
>>
>>52106360
a safety bubble for betas to hide from reality? gtfo of the internet, your weak pathetic kind does not belong here
>>
*sits in the corner*
*puts on leejun mask*
>I HAVE NO SECRETS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.