[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disabled adblock to see what site looked like with ads, Turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (95 KB, 771x307) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
95 KB, 771x307
Disabled adblock to see what site looked like with ads, Turned it back on and ads are still there, Cleared cache and restarted and they still there, Downloaded Edge and Element Hiding and still there.

What do I do?
>>
>>52097468
Buy a daki
>>
Ads are based on what you browse and on infos stored in cookies. We know you habitually browse weeb trash, no need to hide it
>>
>>52097468
It's time to purchase that loli onahole that you always wanted, anon.
>>
File: 1449978468139.jpg (201 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1449978468139.jpg
201 KB, 1024x683
Enjoy the cute anime girls.
>>
>>52098837
>Enjoy the cute anime girls.
Am I the only person on 4chan who has never been into anime/manga?
The closest thing is watching Pokémon when I was a kid but even then I only watched it to get my fix while my GameBoy batteries were charging.
>>
>>52099497
>Am I the only person on 4chan who has never been into anime/manga?
There is a small population of like minded individuals on this site.

Just don't be a faggot about it. You're outnumbered.
>>
>>52097468
install ublock origin
>>
>>52099516
>installing uHide
>>
>>52099497
Most people on 4chan don't give a fuck about anime. The /a/utists just scream and shitpost loud enough to make it seem like a big deal.
>>
>>52099514
I'm not trying to be anything about it… It was a genuine question.

>>52099577
I don't know about that… Ads seem to mostly be anime-related and obviously they wouldn't bother if the userbase was a small minority.
>>
maybe delete and reinstall the browser you're using
>>
>>52099497
>Am I the only person on 4chan who has never been into anime/manga?
Nope, never seen one and don't plan to. I do post [smug anime face] sometimes just to annoy spergs.

> Pokémon
Am I the only person on 4chan who has never been into pokeman?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.