[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to create a script in a game with OCR but I am SERIOUSLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450398818993.jpg (52 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
1450398818993.jpg
52 KB, 386x386
I want to create a script in a game with OCR but I am SERIOUSLY noob and I can't do it at all

Anybody here could do it for me? (I suppose my gratitude doesn't count)
>>
File: Naval-Ascension-Opportunity-04.jpg (267 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Naval-Ascension-Opportunity-04.jpg
267 KB, 1680x1050
Here is how it would go

This is the mission board, I want it to select only missions I would like

Keyword : discreet

So a mission with discreet would be selected, aka : press Space / press left arrow / press Space. That's all

The only thing I cannot do is the selection, that is to tell the script to scan the screen ( or a region of the screen ) for that keyword.

I know it's possible
>>
>>52085282
Have you tried google?
>>
>>52085314

I have. like I said in the first post, I'm noob, I can't code for shit

I have downloaded autohotkey and a macro soft, I can create the script around, but the OCR part is too much difficult for me.
>>
ocr is a bit heavy for a problem this dumb.
>>
>>52085335
Memory scanning would be easier
>>
>>52085336

I'm open to any suggestion

Here is why I think OCR is the only solution :

Multiple mission spawns, they are not the same and only one is interesting, with that keyword

That is the purpose of the OCR

>>52085352
please explain, looking for the memory of the game?

I hope it doesn't mess up with anything in the game or alter anything. I think you are referring to something like cheat engine then search for a keyword ?

The game is quite heavy, I don't think it would be easy, but please, proceed.
>>
omg why arent you telling me how to do it you fucking faggots i hate you
>>
>>52085597

>trying this hard

stop that. I may be a noob at coding but not that kind of douche.
>>
>>52085222
>look at me its my first day on 4chan: the movie
>>
>>52085776

on /g/ yes, but not on half chan for sure..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.