[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lord help me, I fell for the meme. Just 1 week (ONE WEEK) after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Lord help me, I fell for the meme. Just 1 week (ONE WEEK) after installation in my laptop, the SSD is malfunctioning. I spent £80 on this thing which could've been spent on a 2TB HDD instead.

Thank you /g/, you complete bastards.
>>
Your welcome
>>
Youre either lying or just got unlucky. I have a shitty cheapo Intenso SSD.and it works perfectly for 6 months now.
>>
I spec system builds for a small manufacturer. We've shipped HUNDREDS of these without a problem. We've bricked every brand we've tried except Samsung and Intel.

OP got unlucky.
>>
>>52081590
Just bring it back m90.
>>
File: 1449783467123.jpg (94 KB, 632x638) Image search: [Google]
1449783467123.jpg
94 KB, 632x638
Did you make sure to defrag OP?
>>
>>52081611
Is Intenso a Korean company? Samsung products are the meme here because they are known to make products which are fantastic out of the box and cheap but then deteriorate extremely quickly. This kind of situation has become a stereotype for Korean manufacturers, just as Chinese manufacturers are joked to just produce completely flimsy and broken shit 100% of the time. You'll find the same with Samsung phones, TVs and everything else they make.
>>
>>52081590
I have an SSD I have been using for about 7 years now. Sucks to be you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-17-23-20.png (748 KB, 1600x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-17-23-20.png
748 KB, 1600x2560
Pleb
>>
>>52081659

>You'll find the same with Samsung phones, TVs and everything else they make.

Not people though, gooks always look 10 years younger for the same age as whites
>>
>>52081898
>2015
>OCZ
>>
>>52081898

>screenshot of a screenshot
>OCZ
>lagdroid

the pleb is you
>>
>>52081905
>implying it was 2015 when I bought it
It just weeks

>>52081912
>implying its not a screenshot through the Android team viewer client

K
>>
File: proper hd etiquettee.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
proper hd etiquettee.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>52081590
>preferring prehistoric technology

that's the biggest meme here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.