[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G memes you almost fell for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (102 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
102 KB, 1000x1000
>le beats are terrible quality!
>Buy le bose headphones!
Poorfags gunna poorfag.
>>
>>52075747
>buy bose phones

That's not what /g/ says at all.

Everyone is an elitist sennheisser fan here, basically poorfag personified.
>>
>>52075747
Solo 2 are good tho, rest are shit
>>
>>52075747
Work on your baiting skills.
3/11
>>
>buy bose headphones

Who in the world would say that?
>>
>"buy Bose"
>said nobody ever
>>
>>52075765
Never heard of that randy brand
>>
>>52075747
Both of those brands are shit though. They are basically fashion accessories, you buy them to fit in.

The big 4 worth mentioning are AKG/Beyerdynamic/Audio-Technica/Sennheiser.

The rest is usually random stuff most people have never heard of but is amazing none the less.
>>
>>52075765
Audiotechnica>sennheisser
>>
desu i just wear gumy earbuds

gets the job done
>>
>>52076299
>The big 5 worth mentioning are AKG/Beyerdynamic/Audio-Technica/Grado/Denon
FTFY
Sennheisers are shit. The sound signature they impose on everything is awful. They try to make both closed and open headphones but their closed ones are shit compared to Audio Technica and their open ones are shit compared to Grado.

Also, not including Grado and Denon to begin with shows you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>52075747
>>52075768
>guise, I like beats
>I like ridiculously exaggerated, distorted bass and everything else recessed
>I like to hear shit that sounds nothing like what the artists recorded
>>
sennheiser
>>
>>52076709
Have you even heard the solo 2s dumb fuck?
They measure very well.
>>
>dont learn javascript
>>
>>52077372
>bringing up archaic code in a headphone thread. Autism removal when?
>>
>>52075747
>Bose

DESIGNATED
>>
>buying anything but sony mdr6
>>
>>52075765

Actually, I own Beyerdynamic and Grado.
>>
File: too_big_to_be_called_bait.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
too_big_to_be_called_bait.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>52075747
>>
>>52075747
>G memes you almost fell for
>lol3.5GB
>lolgimpingoldcards
>AMD is better
Bullshit, all of it. Bought a 970 for its superior performance per watt, better drivers, GameWorks support and DirectX 12 compatibility.
No one needs more than 3.5GB anyway.
I'm playing games the way they're meant to be played, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>52075747
My Sennheiser HD600 phones beg to differ, I also own Beats Studio (for those guilty pleasure wub wub musics) and AKG K702's.

If you are into super loud bassy music, yeah it's a fine headphone, and it isn't actually a bad headphone *period* but holy shit is it expensive for what it is. If you want reproduction sound, get something designed for that, if you don't care and you are a casual listener, go for bose or beats if they really make you happy, they are at least better than most of the crap out there, you will just manage to pay as much or more on them then you would from real studio headphone brands.
>>
>>52077571
What?
>>
>>52077652
It's called bait anon, just ignore it.
>>
>>52077652
OP asked what memes we almost fell for.
I almost fell for the "le 970 is shit" meme.
>>
>>52077685
>>52077714
Man I am fucking blind, didn't see the, "G memes you almost fell for."
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.