[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after reading all the b8 and trolls... I decided to try C#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1451123302229.jpg (28 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
1451123302229.jpg
28 KB, 307x462
So after reading all the b8 and trolls... I decided to try C# for a few days.

And holy fuck is this a fucked up language. Windows API doesn't even work properly compared to C/C++.

>Couldn't get program to work
>Keep trying and trying, eventually decide to copy sourcecode example off codeproject to see how it works and why the fuck mine won't
>It won't compile
>Error makes no sense, something literally defined is not "in namespace" or osme fucking autistic OOP shit
>Have to use retarded pinvoke
>Program hangs
>Visual Studio buggy as fuck keeps oepning a bunch of processes with my program name that I can't even fucking close
>>
I don't believe you
>>
File: 1430700854475.jpg (39 KB, 323x267) Image search: [Google]
1430700854475.jpg
39 KB, 323x267
>Couldn't get program to work
>it's the language's fault, not mine
>>
>>52074554
be honest op
the problem wasn't the language was it
it was you
>>
>>52074554
You're a fucking idiot. C# is the easiest programming language and VS makes coding possible for even the most retarded of devs thanks to Intellisense.
>>
>>52074554
C# is a garbage language but you're a fucking retard
>>
>>52074586
>>52074626
>>52074634
>>52074642
>>52074701
Then explain why the code works perfectly in C++ and codeblocks while in C# i cannot get it to work because you need some fucking retarded shit called delegates and to prototype it with pinvoke and all that memeshit.
>>
>>52074745
If you have to use PInvoke you shouldn't be using C# anyway
>>
>>52074830
Why not?

How am I suppose to use winapi functions ya lil niggeroid?
>>
>I'm a copypasting codemonkey
>Why is nothing working when all I have done in my entire life is copy paste
You fucking retard.
>>
>>52074911
Are you retarded?

I said I tried to figure it on my own but the errors I was getting made no sense so I tried to learn from someone else's example to see why there's will compile and mine won't. And it turned out theirs wouldn't compile either.
>>
>>52074937
>goes to Vishnu pajeet codeproject
>expects working programs
This isn't helping your image.
>>
>>52075037
Did you even read my post?

I was trying to get something to work but couldn't figure it out, so I decided try to learn from someone else's example... Which is the natural way to learn other than doing it yourself, and it also wouldn't work.

Why is C# such a meme language?
>>
>>52075054
It's the Microsoft Java, basically.

So, it's supposed to be the easiest compiled language for retards who want to feel proud they can program in compiled languages, while being handheld by Microsoft.
>>
>>52075312
Literally a memay.
>>
bump

What do you have to say for yourselves, C# fags?
>>
File: 122.png (164 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
122.png
164 KB, 398x307
>end of 2015
>not programing in Assembly
>>
>>52076303
I bet you don't.
>>
>I don't understand why C/C++ code doesn't work in C#
Bit of a last minute entry for Most Retarded OP On /g/ for 2015, but you're certainly a strong contender
>>
>>52077591
It's winapi though. Besides small differences it should work identically.
>>
>>52077708
Except the languages aren't at all related besides basic syntax. C# doesn't even compile to x86 assembly. Besides, a lot of the WinAPI is wrapped by the .NET Framework. Read a fucking book.
>>
OP is that special kind of retard that other retards make fun of.
>>
>>52074905
By using their .NET counterparts you fucking mongoloid
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.