[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF 36_qMd8M So tell me /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1418666399599.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1418666399599.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF36_qMd8M

So tell me /g/ why are you still using nvidia
>>
File: 1433210780539.jpg (152 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
1433210780539.jpg
152 KB, 630x840
The drivers work.
I won't look like a cheap weeb
I actually do work with their workstation cards
Im upper middle class
And finally I don't care for rebrand cards
>>
>>52070563
>It would really help the gaming community as a whole
stopped watching there too much cringe.
>>
>>52070563
cause it's better you dumb faggot
>>
>>52070625
Must suck being so weak you get physically injured by words.
>>
i haven't for 10 years, just because amd has been remarkably better value for the price ranges i look at during the time of my decision

however due to gsync/freesync, i actually would now be opposed to buying nvidia, till they adopt that same vesa standard that intel and amd have
>>
>>52070563
sack of shit limpdick gaming community doesn't deserve to be helped
>>
>>52070563
Because I pay the electricity bill
>>
If AMD can put out a card that runs at the same temps as an nvidia and isn't bright red then I'll consider it
>>
>>52070748
You do realize that g-sync has higher refresh rates right? Intel adopting the vesa standard is so fucking retarded. That don't even make dgpu, where having adaptable vsync actually matters. Its not like an igpu is going to output 200+fps that'll cause significant tearing.

Right now g-snyc is actually better than freesnyc it realizes on the fact that gsnyc monitors have a custom nvidia scalar. An actual piece of hardware vs freesync which uses drivers only.

Adaptable vsync is purely for the enthusiast, the asshat that would even spend $500+ on dgpu in the first place. That's why I don't see gsnyc going away. As long as it can outperform freesnyc that shit is here to stay. Nvidia being dirty jews and placing a significant premium is them knowing who their market is.
>>
>>52070563
Because I prefer nVidia's products and driver support to AMD's.

Use whatever you want, I don't give a fuck. Keep being autistic OP.
>>
>>52070563
Because the games usually run better.

>b-but they're paying off the devs abloo bloo
Sucks for AMD then, I don't give a shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.