[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smartphone thread. Pic is The Panasonic DMC CM1 with a 1 inch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15
Smartphone thread.

Pic is The Panasonic DMC CM1 with a 1 inch sensor size and a Leica lens.
>>
I'm deciding between the Nexus 5X and the Samsung Note Edge. Incredibly, they're near enough the same price on eBay UK brand new.
How is the Note series with MArshmallow and Touchwizz? Have they made it nice and light yet?
>>
>>52068023
It's basically a low mid tier android phone and a low tier point and shoot. I remember when they first released it they thought they could sell it for $1000 now it's like $400 or half the original price
>>
File: fuckyousony.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
fuckyousony.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>friend buys lg g4
>gets amazing earbuds with the phone
>I buy xperia z5
>get this shit
how is this acceptable
>>
Whats a good used phone under $200? So far I'm stuck between Lg G3, Moto X 2014 and Htc M8
>>
>>52068023
shiiiiiit, that camera lens is *almost* as good as the one in my five year old $100 point-and-shoot camera!
>>
>>52068658
Avoid X 2014, shitty camera, shitty battery
>>
>>52068048
Have the note5 without the edge and its amazing. They hype about the screen is real. Battery could be a bit strknger but i get a solid day from it, legit needs to be charged every night tho
>>
>>52068564
I like earphones better than earbuds
>>
File: zte-speed.jpg (50 KB, 590x537) Image search: [Google]
zte-speed.jpg
50 KB, 590x537
My parent's got me a boostmobile ZTE Speed for Christmas. I'd just been using a dumbphone until now which I was fine with. I plan on rooting it but I'll have to plug in my wifi router since the connection is shit right now.

I don't really have any experience with modern smartphones but is this decent? It won't be seeing heavy use either way.
>>
>>52070499
It's okay. It isn't gonna be breaking any grounds or anything but it's decent. Especially if you're not a power user.
>>
>>52068023
>a Leica lens.
read: they design lenses like they always have, only this one they paid Leica money to put their name on it
it's just an advertising/sponsorship deal and it doesn't actually say anything about the camera
>>
>>52068023
literally not a smartphone, just a camera
>>
>>52068564
earbuds that come in box with G4 aren't that good. they're mediocre at best.
>>
>>52068048
don't buy this Edge shit, too many strategical flaws. the bent screen is useless gimmick and the phone is uncomfortable to hold.

5X is far superior to it in every single way.
>>
>>52068023
should i keep my phone in my pocket or on my belt gee?
>>
>>52068564
why would you give a fuck, if you plan on actually using ANY stock earbuds that come with your phone then you might be an autist. seriously do you not have a pair already? what kind of faggotry...
>>
File: g-buying-guide.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
g-buying-guide.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>>52068048
>>52071551
This anon speaks truth. Friends don't let friends buy Samsung devices.
>>
File: 1446094364129.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1446094364129.png
1 MB, 640x1136
ok so t-mobile really fucked my shit up

>go get iphone 6s 64 gb upgrade
>retarded gay sales associate gave me a 16 gb
>didn't notice because iphones all look the same, and the paperwork was charged to my account for 64 gb
>so someone else has my 64gb and I'm stuck with this shitty 16
>don't notice until weeks later because I didn't plug into iphone or even think it would be an issue
>can't change phones 1st time because not authorized user (family plan), and mom didn't pay bill on time
>guys say wow how can the guy fuck up that bad
>come back again last week and again my mom is late this month too
>once again they can't, and I talk to a higher up manager
>basically since he fucked up they have no idea what to do, my mom's late payments aren't helping
>they're supposed to call me back but it's been a week nearly
>iphone is full and all I have is like 10 apps and a bunch of pics

obviously this all stems from t-mobile's fuck up, but I'm also unhappy about the iphone it just kinda sucks. not enough freedom that I'm used to on android. Honestly the only benefit is the camera is nice, and touch id is pretty quick. Should I just force them to refund the amount to my family plan account (I don't pay any so w/e), and go back to android (most likely nexus)?

also I got invited to google's cell phone thing and could do a plan with a new nexus, is that any good?
>>
>>52068658
The HTC M8 is still great, if you don't care much about a camera. But I doubt you can find a new/sealed one for 200 bucks.
>>
Nexus 4 bit the dust. I could repair its shattered screen, but I'm guessing that's not worth it at this point - it lacks LTE, at least officially. Moving to a LTE phone would allow me to actually take advantage of the 50gb monthly data allowance of my 4€/month plan.

So, yeah. I'm considering a Galaxy S6 - not because I like the phone (though it has features I'm after like a IR blaster, NFC, BT LE, 1080p+ screen, good camera I'd use for photospheres), but because Gear VR. I'm not sure I'd want that as a daily driver, though, since rooting it breaks VR support as of now. Same goes for custom ROMs.

I'm considering a P8 Lite but the battery seems terrible. And no IR. I'm also afraid there won't be much aftermarket support either.

The LG G3s seems an interesting option, but… doesn't feel 2016 much either.

A Moto G could be a cheap replacement, basically the same thing as the N4 I have but with LTE and a working digitizer. Would cost me about 20€ more than fixing my current phone (2 gen Moto).

The Nexus 5x and 6P are turning me off due to their price. The Nexus 4 was exceptional here. But if I'm dumping than much money in a phone, I'd rather be able to be able to tinker with some VR as well (and not Cardboard).

Meh.
>>
File: QBAwdWS.jpg (299 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
QBAwdWS.jpg
299 KB, 3264x1836
>>52071860
Fi seems pretty cool. Should save you lots of money every month if you don't use all your data allowance. Then again if your mom is paying for your phone you're better off leeching off her for "free" service instead of cheap service from FI. I can't speak for speeds or anything, because it's not available here. But the 5X and 6P are great phones.

First things first though, get your mom to pay the bill and get T-Mobile to get you the 64GB iPhone you paid for. Whether you keep it or sell it to buy something better (and in all likelihood cheaper) is up to you.

>>52072081
For what it's worth I have heard the S6 has disappointing battery life, although this is mitigated by having quickcharge (even if it isn't the fastest implementation). The multitasking is also shit, even compared to a Nexus 4. I don't do any VR stuff so I can't speak to that.

G3 seems all right. However, I have heard that it struggles with the 1440p resolution and the 801 chipset inside. I've even heard that the OnePlus X has issues (it uses the same chipset) and it only has a 1080p screen and no LG bloat. Might be worth considering the OPX if it supports your LTE frequencies, as that is the phone I'd probably buy if I was on a budget and needed a replacement phone today.

I have the 5X and it's a great phone. I wouldn't buy an Android phone that isn't a Nexus or had a good dev scene.
>>
S6(/edge) vs HTC one m9? Currently own the m8, upgrading in the next few days and I'm stuck. The s6 edge looks sweet but I'd want the +, is that worf? Leaning towards the m9 but not sure if that's the best move since I have basically the same phone. Really really love the speakers though, and the sweet body. What would /g/ do?
>>
>>52072340
Thanks for the feedback.
The OPX seems interesting indeed. Weak battery life, still, and a poor camera apparently. And no NFC.

>I wouldn't buy an Android phone that isn't a Nexus or had a good dev scene.
I definitely enjoyed the Nexus line, but not since the price hike - it no longer is an insta-buy to me, but still something I'd consider after more research. As for the dev scene, yes, fully agreed: I find it critical especially if I plan "long" term. Heck, my N4 runs on Android 6 thanks to it; and it's smooth as fuck.
>>
>>52072345
I feel that the edges are not worth it - it's more of a novelty that will eventually wear out, and just get in the way. Samsung just dumped way too much money in curved displays and is trying to put its factories to work, pretending that r&d was relevant. It might be later on, but not now.
>>
>>52068048

As a Nexus 5X owner I can entirely vouch for it. The only thing it hasn't got going for itself is memory card support. I have the 32gb one and it could do with more memory. The battery isn't big, but it lasts for the day. Aside that, it's superb. It's snappy as fuck, the camera is good, it feels superb in hand. Some people don't like the plastic case but I prefer it over aluminum. OS has zero bloat and it's snappy as fuck.

Would I buy this phone again? Yes. Absolutely. I love it.
>>
>>52072683

Why did you choose 5x over 6p?
>>
what happened to locutus. did he kill himself?
>>
File: idiots-are-taking-over.png (657 KB, 1007x651) Image search: [Google]
idiots-are-taking-over.png
657 KB, 1007x651
>>52072876
Not him, but I chose it based on size and price. I had a 5.5" phone (ZenBLOATfone 2) and it was too big, I felt constricted even just walking around with it in my pocket. In comparison, the 5X feels much better, even if it isn't that much smaller.

I have seen the Nexus 6 in stores, and it is entirely too big. The 6P is probably better since it's 5.7" instead of 6", but it's still likely too big for me. Also I like LG instead of Huawei.

I'm hoping they make a Nexus 4P this year. Unfortunately if they did remake the Nexus 4 it would probably be with a cheap chipset, low amount of RAM, and small storage space. They'd probably call it something like "Nexus 4C".

>>52072972
I'm hoping he learned that you don't need to be a tripfag. I actually would take "Anonymous" advice over "Locutus !!zAuTiSMlkj" advice any day of the week.
>>
I actually dislike the 5x
I've been using it for a few weeks but the OS just randomly dips in performance hard during the day and you feel it
The fingerprint sensor and the 4k video is great with the noticeable improvement in battery life but the mediocre speakers and aesthetics just feel off to me considering the price increase
Plus I've got this... I dunno, crack? Moisture? Some spot inside my camera lens that grows in size
>>
Xperia Z5 or something else? Upgrading from a Nexus 5
>>
>>52073227

My concern with the 5x is that I always get a cutting edge phone.

An 808 with 2 gigs of ram and only 32 gigs of storage makes me worried about longevity, i f I am going to pay full price out of pocket I don't want it to not be functional 2 years from now.

On the other hand, I have tiny girl hands and my current HTC One M8 is almost too big feeling for me. I have never had a phone as big as the 6P. I went to best buy and put my hands on some Notes and other phablets, but its really hard to say when its tied to a table...
>>
>>52071742
Whats wrong with samsung? Ive always had great experiences with their stuff, and you dont get to be the global leader in electronics with shitty products.
>>
File: 1375895179842.png (560 KB, 1150x614) Image search: [Google]
1375895179842.png
560 KB, 1150x614
>>52074140
>it's popular so it must be good!

most people are plebs and don't realize how shitty touchwiz is because they've never used anything else.
>>
>>52068023
anyone hating on this godtier phone is a faggot. having a camera like this is actually useful unlike having a 128-core processor and 666 niggabytes of ram and a 32k screen which is the only thing you faggots care for when all you do is shitpost on /adv/ and /r9k/ about how fat you are and how no one will ever love you.
>>
nexus is a joke
>>
Hey /G/! What's the best phone under, 250usd with dual sim support
>>
Did I make the wrong choice by buying LG G4 over the 5X?

G4 is cheaper in my country, cheaper than the 5X 16GB.
>>
>>52074176
Oh so no actual negatives you can list? Great contribution, you are as bad as the apple fanboys. At a certain point sales do point to at least a base level of quality, not necessarily the best but at least solid products.
>>
Say I want a smartphone, but I don't actually want a smartphone, I just want an MP3 player but those don't exist anymore, but since it's a smartphone and not an MP3 player it can also play anime (480p baseline x264 is fine personally) and read manga, what's the cheapest I can go?
Also someone redpill me on those pay as you go phone minute card things. I never had to use them when I did have a phone, since I had a plan, but I'd have to pay for that myself now.
>>
>>52068564
Some really make a problem out of everything..... stock earbud always been bad. Actually over the year they have actually became better.
>>
>>52068940
I sincerely hope this faggot is joking.

>>52072345
HTC is mediocre this year. Buy an S6. The Exynos 7420 is more efficient than a Snapdragon 810, the display is best on the market, and so is the camera.

>>52073691
Buy Sony if you want waterproofing and battery life. Other brands have better displays, cameras, and performance.

>>52074764
The G4 has an amazing camera and pretty good display. Plus you have a removable battery and memory card slot. The 5X is only better in software.

>>52076234
Motorola makes the best cheap phones for normies. The Moto E is only $120 but it has a shitty display. The Moto G 16GB is amazing for $220 new. Or for the same price buy a used LG G2 or OnePlus One to get a bigger, 1080p display and decent camera. No matter what you buy, disable mobile data to extend battery life from 1 day to 3-4 days.
>>
>>52076234

Pretty cheap, you can get low end Androids for well under $100 that will handle that fine. If you're willing to get a Windows phone, you'll get a bit more hardware wise for your money at the low end.

Pay-per-minute prepaid plans are usually a ripoff if you use your phone with any regularity, but worth it if you almost never make calls. The problem is the minutes expire if you don't refill your account within 30-90 days, so you need to find a plan that has the longest refill time and the smallest minimum refill amount.

There are also prepaid monthly plans like the T-Mobile $30 a month plan that gives you 100 minutes, unlimited text and 5 gigs of data.
>>
>>52068425
You're kidding, right? A 1-inch sensor is god-tier. For comparison, an equivalent point-and-shoot (Sony RX100M2) costs $500 new. Add that to a smartphone and $1000 is a decent value. I won't buy a DMC-CM1 because Panasonic never updated it past Android 5.0 and never added the Camera2 API.
>>
>>52076409

Don't buy a Moto G 3rd gen. They just released the Moto G Turbo, wait for that to come to your country.
>>
Hey >>52076234 , >>52076409 here. >>52076415 is right about both Windows Phones and prepaid plans. If you want stuff cheaper look for a MVNO ("prepaid carrier") that uses T-Mobile; it's cheaper than AT&T and since you won't be using data you shouldn't mind the worse coverage.

>>52076448
But >>52076234 won't need the additional processing power.
>>
>>52076234
Get an LG G2 and set it up as a BYOD on Freedompop.

Should set you back no more than $150.
>>
>>52076431
I still think the Nokia 808 gets the colors right, and the audio recording is far superior to the CM-1. They're like $90 new now, better than a similar priced camera lol
>>
>>52076572
Nokia definitely has better camera software. If you're mostly taking pictures for Facebook posts and even vacation pictures, it will do fine. But if you plan on printing the photos larger than 4x6 I would recommend the CM1. The camera software may be worse but the hardware makes this an extremely unique device that will satisfy serious photographers.
>>
Best custom rom for Nexus 5? Been using Chroma and enjoying it a lot.
>>
Reposting from previous thread.

>Buy LG G Flex 2 (H950 AT&T model) over Amazon.
>OS refuses to update from 5.0.1 even though updates have been available for this model for months (leaves me before stagefright fix).

What are my options for the OS at this point?
Can I manually install the ROM of the official update?
Is there an alternative OS I can use?
My biggest concern is the security hole.

While I'm at it, what do you use for syncing media to your Android? I've tried winamp but its missing the ability to retrieve track info and seems to have been missing it since it changed ownership early last year.
>>
I've been away for a few days, what happened to /spg/ and /spa/?

Did the tripfag finally realize that the separate threads were completely unnecessary?
>>
>>52074176
More like "Welcome to Android flagships". Pile on the specs until the software's shittyness doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>52076095
Samsung sells decent hardware overloaded with bloated software that is impossible to optimize without voiding the warantee. It's trash.

Nexus isn't much better though, you can't even disable the google search app. That thing is fucking terrible.
>>
>>52076234
The cheapest smartphone-as-mp3-playersare those $30 LG tracphones you can buy at wal-mart. If you get them on sale you can walk away with one for less than the price of a decent meal.
>>
>>52077121
He fucked off to parts unknown. Apparently decided posting in smartphone threads with us plebs wasn't necessary.
>>
In order to gain more performance and not be bound to restrictive license terms while using a laptop, one would install Ubuntu. What would one do on a smartphone?
>>
>>52077177
>has a nexus but doesn't have root
>>
Anyone know why I still can't edit stuff like lyrics through Black player or any files thats on my sdcard. Oddly apps can save stuff there but whenever I try to edit something on it it says unwritable.

I have 5.1.1 installed on a note 4 and tried a factory reset/cache. Roots not available to my particular model.
>>
>>52077250
AOSP or Cyanogenmod I guess.
>>
>>52077250

Install a custom ROM, like Cyanogenmod
>>
Anyone following the drama fallout from this ConsoleOS bullshit? tl;dr faggot scams retards on kikestarter out of $72k by claiming to have a super awesome version of Android that runs on PCs, but is actually just an identical fork of Intel's Android-IA. And when Intel pulled the plug, they switched to an identical fork of Android-x86. Android-x86 developer calls him out. Confidence scamming, damage control and mudslinging ensues.
>>
>install TitaniumBackup
>backup dir is set to /storage/sdcard/TitaniumBackup
>backup all my apps
>connect phone to pc via mtp
>open internal storage
>a literal /storage folder shows up, with a weird "TitaniumBackup" file inside it
>figure the app fucked up, delete the folder
>suddenly sdcard shows up as empty
>restart phone
>it's still empty
>check phone
>deleting that weird folder actually wiped the storage

I love android.
>>
>>52068658
Alcatel one touch idol 3 (5.5)
>>
>>52072081
If you're considering an S6 why not wait for the S7 to release?
>>
>>52077250
Install cyanogenmod and don't flash gapps. Just use fdroid and foss alternatives for everything if you really care that much.
>>
>>52072081
Honestly get something cheap like the moto and if you do want high end wait til new flag ships like the s7 launch which is actually closer then Samsung's usual launch schedule. Maybe they'll go back to replaceable batteries and microsd card support.
>>
>>52077541
Everything I've seen on it says there aren't going to be any major design changes, so I doubt replaceable battery is coming back.Though I have heard that they're bringing back microSD support.
>>
best used phone under $200? need something while my faggot Zenfone 2 is getting fixed.

requirements:
5" or bigger
16gb internal or more
sd slot
OIS camera would be nice, at least digital stabilized non-potato cam.
>>
File: asus-zenfone-2-1.jpg (59 KB, 472x550) Image search: [Google]
asus-zenfone-2-1.jpg
59 KB, 472x550
>>52068023
got an Asus Zenfone 2 from Amazon, order will get home tomorrow. How fucked am I guys?
>>
>>52078133
It's a decent phone, especially for the price.
>>
>>52078217
never used next day shipping, is it actually getting at the estimated time? It said it would arrive at 9pm.
>>
>>52078227
If it doesn't arrive by 2pm, forget it.
>>
>>52078227
Amazon usually is pretty good at delivering on time though
>>
Hello guys thanks for recommending me G4, I'm using it right now.
>>
I'm posting from an LG Sunrise I bought for $10 and it does literally everything a cellphone needs to do. What the he'll do people hundreds of dollars for? Do iPhones give you magical powers or something?
>>
File: Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-2.jpg (132 KB, 1000x640) Image search: [Google]
Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-2.jpg
132 KB, 1000x640
I'm hesitating between the Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3, Zenfone 2 and LG G3.
Which one should I get, which one is the best and worth his price?
>>
File: 18kxy5bbtul32jpg.jpg (69 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18kxy5bbtul32jpg.jpg
69 KB, 800x450
>>52068023
>Panasonic DMC CM1
Daily reminder that with a fixed focal length of 28mm you will still look like shit while taking selfies
>>
File: allsmall.jpg (297 KB, 1628x532) Image search: [Google]
allsmall.jpg
297 KB, 1628x532
>>52081486
(i have to add that in some cases the lens distortion which 28mm focal length creates can help you if you wanna increase neoteny/youthfullness in females or you have a big fat moon head but in 99% of the cases it will make you look like shit)
>>
>>52068564
I bought Moto G. No earbuds or even charger included. USB cable that was in the box is shit tier quality. Stop complaining.
>>
>>52076409
I didn't see the response since I posted this on my computer but : >>52078876
>>
>>52077149
No, Samsung sells because of massive profit margins for retailers and resellers. That's why carriers and stores push the fuck out of Samsung devices onto customers.
Profit margins on LG, HTC and shit like that are around 3-5% for retailers compared to 15-30% for Samsung phones + large rebates.
>Apple reseller profit margin is $5 per device
>>
>>52081791
>Comparing a Moto G with a Z5 or G4
Poorfags need to leave.
>>
I'm looking for a phone for my girlfriend, need sonething that has a good camera, thinking about G4, but I'm looking for a cheaper alternative, as my budget is limited.
I'm coming from X Play, and it's camera is not too bad, when it gets the focus right, but it only gets it right 1/3 of the time, so it's not an option.
>>
>>52082246
>Getting a girl anything but an iPhone
It's like you want to destroy her social life and dump you.
>>
>>52071860
>get iphone 6s
>can't afford it

sounds about right
>>
>>52076409
>I sincerely hope this faggot is joking.
not that faggot but do you think that "leica" wrote on that smartphone really means something? /p/fag here, the brand on a smartphone lens is only a matter of marketing, that's probably actually a panasonic, and even if it was a true leica, do you think that's something comparable to the shittiest Leica M lens?
>>
>>52082322
The best part its that the seller probably got himself the 64gb with the note of the 16gb he gave to that retard.
>>
>>52082322
this >>52071860
get a cheap android if you are so poor you can't even pay monthly bills, you americans always joke about yourpoors but we actually own most of the things in our homes
>>
>>52076095
he actually gave you a good reason, touchwiz is a shit
also my father and a friend of mine both have a galaxy S4 mini, almost 300€ phones when they came out, both with a shitty battery that can't even warn them when it's running low so it just shut the phone down due to lack of voltage, both with a shitty speaker that broke a few months after they had them, both slow as fuck, both with bad signal issues. meanwhile in the same period i bought a xiaomi redmi 1s, 120€ on amazon, after 2 years the fucker is still here on my desk without a single problem (i just changed the rom cause cyanogen run just better on every phone it touches).
my roomate had (this christmas finally changed it) a galaxy S5 with a lot of software problems and a few months ago it fell and the screen basically exploded (glass everywhere) even if he had a case on it
>>
File: Screenshot_20151225-211901.png (103 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151225-211901.png
103 KB, 1440x2560
>fall for project fi meme
>Fi works alright
>install custom ROM because marshmallow won't push OTA on a nexus 6 on Fi
>badass custom ROM (pure nexus) that supports Fi
>WiFi calling doesn't work because custom ROM
>everything is shit
>Fi app gives error codes even tho the service and data are working
>can't install closed because not enough space on /system/ partition
>mfw google can't into anything
>>
Should i import the elephone p6000 pro?Is there a better phone in that price range?
>>
>>52068425
>>52068658
It absolutely blows any other cameraphone out of the water and is on par with the best modern point & shoots. The only thing I wish it had was a faster lens, 2.8 is a little slow considering the sensor size and focal length.

I'm really considering getting one now that it's down to $450, I've been wanting something like it for a long time and at $450 with no tax and free shipping, it costs pretty much the same as a flagship phone does with a contract. (I'm not sure about other states, but in CA you have to pay tax on the unlocked and not contract price of a phone, so that adds like an extra $80-100 to the pricetag.)
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-16-03-10.png (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-16-03-10.png
38 KB, 1280x720
Any idea how this could be fixed? The soft keys fuck up whenever I enter landscape mode.
>>
UKfag here, what's the best phone I can get for around £200?

Max screen size 5".
>>
>>52076415
>get a Windows phone

As a Windows Phone user, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
my LG L9 is getting kinda old, and i need a replacement around for 100-150$ something with good custom rom support
>>
>>52083937
Moto G (16GB)
>>
>>52081486
Who the fuck buys the CM1 for selfies? 28mm is a nice length for general photography although 35mm would be better for me personally.
>>
>>52083937
Oneplus X or LG G Flex 2.
>>
>>52080452
could someone answer this? I'm in the same boat
>>
What's the best root file explorer? ES is a botnet.
>>
>>52087551
What happened to ES?
>>
>>52085653

Will consider the OPX.

LG Flex 2 is too big.

Any other options for £200?
>>
>>52087574
http://acurrie.me/2014/11/03/how-to-find-spyware-on-your-android-device/
>>
>>52087028
Never buy chinkphones.
Except if it's an oppo. If not, don't buy.
>>
>>52080452
>>52087028
Not sure about the others, but I have a Zenfone 2 and it's pretty good for the price. Just installed CM13 and it runs like a dream, and you'll never run out of RAM. Also heard a lot of good things about the G3, so I'd recommend one of these two.
>>
Thoughts on the Blackberry Priv or Lumia 950? g/ had a massive hardon for both of these (though, perhaps the Priv more so), but I haven't heard about the recently.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.