[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Microsoft wont stop trying to nag me to update to windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1451098043543.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1451098043543.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>Microsoft wont stop trying to nag me to update to windows
> have to put up with crappy icon taking my ram can't get rid of it without shady registry program that is probably spyware with a undetectable.
> have to manually install windows updates so windows 10 won't download without my premission and waste my bandwidth., forget to manually install updates,leaving me the chance of getting a virus from 0-day exploit.
> cant use malwarebytes pro key without it getting blacklisted from malwarebytes
> cant use free anti virus without it taking resources or spying on me like windows 10, or popuping me to death.
> cant use firefox,firefox dosen't care. takes to much ram. freezes on websites. much slower then chrome, mozilla won't fix it. sucks have to use chrome faster, low addon support/possible bottsnet
>>
>using a depreciated version of Windows

Enjoy paying $100 for DX12 once the free upgrade promotion expires.
>>
File: 1451027193513.jpg (2 MB, 2720x2863) Image search: [Google]
1451027193513.jpg
2 MB, 2720x2863
>>52059538
>implying you would want to use windows 10 over an older better version without all the jewing and botnet
>>
>>52059506
Sounds like you make uninformed choices and lack any technical skill. You should probably just buy a iToy because it's made for people like you.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>52059506
I can't even tell if you're serious or not
8/10
>>
>>52059609
>better version

>no DX12
>no native iso support
>shit native codecs
>disgusting skeuomorphic shit interface
>no multiple desktops
>boots slowly
>shit task manager

Hilarious.
>>
>>52059795
>>no DX12
As if that's relevant for OP
>>no native iso support
You should install a better program for that anyway, even MS made one
>>shit native codecs
You must use a codec pack anyway
>>disgusting skeuomorphic shit interface
And it still makes more sense than retarded flatness.
>>no multiple desktops
Multiple desktops are supported since windows 98.
>>boots slowly
If you use hibernation then it's the same as win8/10
>>shit task manager
Yeah, the one since 8 is shit.
>>
im considering downgrade to win7
>>
>>52059826
>As if that's relevant for OP
You don't know whether it is. And it's a flaw in Windows 7 regardless of whether it is.

>You should install a better program for that anyway
Why? Native support works perfectly fine.

>You must use a codec pack anyway
Yes, because it has shit native codecs. Windows 10 already supports all the most popular formats and unless you need some really obscure shit nobody uses, you don't need codec packs.

>And it still makes more sense than retarded flatness
It doesn't "make sense" in any way. Trying to emulate 3D glass and faux reflections on a computer screen is entirely retarded. Skeuomorphism is finally dead in digital interfaces, thankfully. Like it died in every other field of visual design. Good riddance.

>Multiple desktops are supported since windows 98.
That is a straight up lie.
So much that for years linuxfags laughed as how Windows was missing this feature they always had. It was only added on 10.

>If you use hibernation then it's the same as win8/10
"If you compromise and inconvenience yourself out of using some features, you won't notice the difference."
Retarded.

>Yeah, the one since 8 is shit.
Of course, the more organized, more comprehensive one with more features is shit. The good one was the disgusting mess Win 7 had.
>>
File: optical illusion012.gif (210 KB, 644x484) Image search: [Google]
optical illusion012.gif
210 KB, 644x484
>>52059996
>>
>>52059506
Hey OP, did you know there's an operating system created specifically for the purpose of user freedom?
>>
File: aRAg0wq_700b.jpg (52 KB, 403x384) Image search: [Google]
aRAg0wq_700b.jpg
52 KB, 403x384
>>52060150
your face when your nvidia driver crashes your newly updaetd linux mint
>>
>win10 can't allocate more than 4GB VRAM to 32bit applications

into the trash it goes
>>
>>52060172
I had the same issue with Lubuntu but I managed to fix it easily.
>>
>>52059506
>have to put up with crappy icon taking my ram
Is this what autism looks like?
>>
Theres literally no reason not to uninstall Windows
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.