[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1440p first timer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: displayres_HQ.jpg (79 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
displayres_HQ.jpg
79 KB, 550x309
I fell for the 1440p meme and bought a 27''/1440p monitor.

Everything is so small, I can barely read anything. Should I enable scaling (to 125%) or does that beat the purpose of 1440p?
>>
>2000+1+2+3+4+5
>being blind
>>
>>52048860
You should see an optician and/or sit a sensible distance from your monitor.
>>
>>52048887
Maybe I should. Perhaps I just need some time to get used to it.

Also
>beat the purpose
Defeat, I meant defeat.
>>
>>52048860
>having an issue with 1440p
oy vey imagine if you went with 4k. Thankfully there's an option called display scaling you numbskull.
>>
>>52049170
Why are you insulting me? I even mentioned scaling in the OP, jeez.
>>
>>52048860
you should set your monitor's dpi
>>
>>52049186
what are you from reddit? This isn't tech support and there's a stupid questions thread. I have every right to insult you.
>>
>>52049272
>what are you from reddit
I could ask you the same thing. You seem to like subforums/subreddits.
>>
>>52048860
You should seriously get your eyes tested to be honest familia if you have trouble reading things at 1440p with default scaling.
>>
>>52048860
1440p shouldn't really be a problem. 4k without scaling can be.
maybe you're sitting too far away?
>>
>>52048879
>>2000+1+2+3+4+5
>mfw
>>
Get your eyes checked. I use a 25 inch 1440 monitor and I can read everything just fine without upscaling.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.