[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So someone is using my First Name and Last Name for their channel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: loco.jpg (679 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
loco.jpg
679 KB, 2000x1333
So someone is using my First Name and Last Name for their channel name on Youtube.

It's obviously raising some concerns and i really don't like that shit. So i sent a message to Youtube and that's what they sent me back :

>Unfortunately the information you provided in your report to YouTube does not meet our impersonation reporting guidelines. Check out these other resources available on the site, which may address your situation better.

How the fuck am i supposed to "fix" the situation if Youtube won't intervene ?
>>
Yes OP, you're clearly the only person in the world with your name.
>>
>>52046928
Well it's not a usual name so here's that.
>>
>>52046912
deal
with
it
>>
I know this is bait, but OP you're genuinely retarded.
>>
autism is a real disease
>>
>>52046952
I would if it wasn't one of the first result when you type my name on Google.

Like imagine if he starts liking videos that goes against the social flow.
>>
>>52046947
No name is unusual. My name is such a painfully unique spelling you have no idea, but there are ten or twenty accounts online with my exact name.
>>
>>52046962
>>52046967
I don't know if you guys baiting, but i really don't think a single one of you (habitually wearing a tinfoil and fucking autistic when it comes to security, according to the eternal sperging with Crome or Windows) would be comfortable with someone running around with your name doing whatever retarded shit.
>>
>>52046982
You're
Not
The
Only
Person
With
Your
Name
>>
>>52046968
He would be doing you a favor
>>
>>52046982
How do you not understand that there are more people in the world than you
Its pretty easy to distinguish the it professional from the youtube shitposter, dont even fucking sweat it
>>
Are you seriously saying that you're ENTITLED to your name? Are you some kind of naive child that comes from a wealthy family?
>>
>>52046912
Bruh just forget about it.
If you live in the US, a country of over 300 million people chanes there is someone with the same name as yours are huge.

I remember going to my optician because of my reading glasses being broken, told them my name and surname and they asked
>sir which one
>there's one living under this address (mine) and other living on a street few blocks away

And I don't have a family in this city.
>>
I'm legit impressed
This bait thread almost got me
>>
>>52047056
>If you live in the US

But i'm not. I live in a small country and that name is local to a region.

But you're right, i don't have a choice anyway. It's just the idea of having to justify myself towards some eventuals actions i never did is annoying to me.
>>
>>52047062
This is some high quality bait. Good on OP.
>>
>>52046912
Remember back in the day when everyone told you to not use your real name online?

Golden ages, all long gone.
>>
>>52047062
currynigger
>>
>>52046912
He is not using your picture, right? There are more people than you think with your name.
>>
>>52046912
>post link
no dox was ever dropped on chinz
>embrace the safe space that is 4chan
>>
OP is probably asian with an asian name.

I'm Chinese and Chinese people make up their children's names. With over 100k characters and each name containing two characters + last name, the probability of someone having the same name is very slim.

My worst nightmare is someone using my name and making questionable online accounts fucking up my chances of employment.
>>
>>52046912
David? David Davidson?
>>
>>52046947
7 billion people in the world, bro. Someone else has your name, no matter how much of a special snowflake you think it is.
>>
This >>52046928 and that >>52046967
>>
>>52047796
That cat looks just like my dad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.