[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a kindle for christmas >family wants me to join the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1436562450461.png (564 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436562450461.png
564 KB, 1280x720
>get a kindle for christmas
>family wants me to join the Amazon botnet
>>
>>52045306
I have a kindle, you don't have to sign up for anything, just put books on it from usb
>>
>>52045328
This

I have a Fire HD6.
ALL THE AYN RAND AND FRIEDRICK NIETZSCHE.
>>
>>52046174
>Ayn Rand
Why that whore still attracts morons?
>>
Kindle makes good hardware though. Just put books some other way if you want more books on it. It's good tablets for reading. I want a kindle paperwhite, but I don't celebrate christmas so I have to wait until the end of Ramadan or something. Maybe the january sale
>>
>>52046174
If you understand Nietzche, then how can you stand Ayn Rand who obviously misread him.
>>
File: 20151225_191524.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
20151225_191524.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>52046185
I havent heard any of her works yet.
I'll make my own judgetmemt after i read about 2 books.
>pic related my HD6
>>
>>52046210
If thats the case how cringe worthy will this be for me or should i really just drop her before i start?
>>
>>52046199
>I have to wait until the end of Ramadan or something

kek'd
>>
>>52046232
>>If thats the case how cringe worthy will this be for me or should i really just drop her before i start?
try them and decide for yourself if you want to finish them or not.
even if they are bad or she is wrong it's good to know her point of view, even if for being able to properly oppose it, in some discusion for example.
>>
>>52046210
nietzsche misread nietzsche.

anyway with important text I prefer having a physical copy to take notes.
the monetary value of a used book shouldn't bother you if writing in it increases its intellectual value for you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.