[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight Talk Sims Card: Cannot Complete Branding?!?!?!?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Hey so I just bought a Straight Talk Sims Card for christmas for a new phone I got out of Tmobile, and whenever I put the card serial number in I keep being told....

Cant complete the branding , Check the Part Number

the number isn't wrong so what the fuck is up.
>>
>>52043490

Kek. Call them and ask. You'll get a bunch of Indians that hang up on you if they can't figure out whqt you need.

The sim card kit comes with a cdma and gsm kit. Make sure you use the cdma if you have a t-mobile phone. This will require you to go online and register your imei number with the access code on the red card included in the pack.

I hope you were smart enough to get the one year service for $495.
>>
Its T mobile so it says using the GSM, so I went through with inserting both the Serial number, the substitute serial number, and the serial number of my phone (IMEI) and it still came up with nothing....
>>
>>52043490
Install gentoo and hack into their system. You've gotta leak their source code, and offer to take it down for a lifetime of free talk/text/data.
>>
File: 1445150932852.gif (515 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445150932852.gif
515 KB, 500x281
>>52043926
ah ha ha, ah ah ha, very funny. I just want to use my LGE960 phone, not take over a outsource low cost phone company.
>>
All I know is that inserting the serial number of hte sims card gets Check Part Number, even though I bought it from their website, and using the IMEI number of the phone doesnt help either.
>>
>>52043490
>Straight Talk
>OP is a faggot
Incompatible systems.
>>
>>52044246
I can understand that I am a faggot yes but explain. I'm using their card and their card is not going into their system.
>>
File: what says you sir.gif (136 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
what says you sir.gif
136 KB, 500x280
>>52044246
>>
>>52043944
>lge960

My condolences.
>>
File: 1450578668606.gif (262 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1450578668606.gif
262 KB, 400x225
>>52044451
thanks, everything is just spinning for me at the moment so ....even condolences are appreciated
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.