[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a burner phone for... reasons. It so happens I have an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I need a burner phone for... reasons. It so happens I have an old Verizon phone. Is this a good deal?
>>
Watch out, we've got a Breaking Bad over here.
>>
>>52041857
Well man doesn't seem.bad and since you only have a Verizon phone then yea.
>>
>>52041857
Buy a prepaid card and phone with cash somewhere. It doesn't matter what provider it is. Just be aware that you should view anything said on your phone as recorded, and thus you shouldn't say anything stupid over a phone call.
>>
>>52041857
you dont really know what a burner phone is, do you?
>>
>>52042061
Good advice.
>>
>>52042061
Also, as an addendum, be sure that both the prepaid minutes AND the phone are purchased with cash, since both are things that could potentially be traced. If you are feeling particularly paranoid, go to the store wearing large sunglasses and a hat, so that you aren't identifiable from surveillance footage.
>>
>>52042181
This. Be sure to dress as the unibomber to ensure they don't get suspicious
>>
>>52042061
I record my calls anyway, thanks to laws that only require one party of a conversation to approve of recording
>>
>>52042197
kek
>>
>>52042073
/thread

>burner phone
>old phone already tied to you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.