[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Google Music goes down on the first day The Beatles catalog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Google-Play-Music.jpg (32 KB, 650x397) Image search: [Google]
Google-Play-Music.jpg
32 KB, 650x397
>Google Music goes down on the first day The Beatles catalog becomes available

Good job, Google.
>>
the beatles are the most overrated band of all time
>>
>>52037441
>The Beatles

are you fucking 14 or some shit
>>
>>52037441
They didn't expect so many people wanting to listen to such shitty music
>>
>>52037441
>google play
>beatles

good job op
>>
Literally who?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo7tI14LFnI
>>
>>52037441
probably coincidence because only fags listen to beatles
>>
>>52037467
this
>>52037583
eww
>>
>>52037467
This is true but I still enjoy their music
>>
Shit tier band anyway
>>
>>52037670
>eww
I now have it on repeat.
>>
THE FACT THAT
>>
File: 1448649603345.jpg (55 KB, 641x578) Image search: [Google]
1448649603345.jpg
55 KB, 641x578
Play music has weeaboo/anime shit now for all the weebs here.

Bet you can't say that about your service.
>>
>>52037441
>all the implying in this thread
>children not knowing that musically the beatles were responsible for many techniques and recording styles used today
>not knowing that 99% of your chinese cartoon animators love the beatles and were inspired by the imagery in their music

stay mad, kids. stay mad.
>>
>>52040107
You're getting The Beatles mixed up with The Beach Boys.
>>
>>52040512
Cancer. Cancer everywhere.
>>
>upload shit to goog music
>tags on some songs are completely fucked
>some songs use their uploaded version which fucks you over if you mp3gain your shit
>on rare occasions uploads a completely different version of a song, completely fucking over mixes

Play Music is such a piece of shit. Thank god I'm getting a new phone soon with better storage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.