[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/ 12/23/pirate-bay-co-foun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/12/23/pirate-bay-co-founder-builds-device-that-costs-the-music-industry-10000000-a-day/

Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde has created a device that he believes is costing the music industry $10 million a day.
>>
>>52029643
the article clearly states that he doesn't believe that it is costing them anything.
That is the very thing he is trying to point out.
Nice try, OP.
>>
>>52029651
he's trying to illustrate the fact that giving copies value is pointless.
>>
File: 230.png (146 KB, 336x354) Image search: [Google]
230.png
146 KB, 336x354
Really, it's like a form of performance art.
>>
>>52029676
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>52029659
right. so he doesn't believe it. he's critiquing the music industry's position that copies can have value.

You evidently skimmed the title and misunderstood the idea in precisely the way that communicates the opposite of what's happening.
>>
>>52029720
troll detected
>>
>>52029720
I agree with what you say. It's not pointless to pirate music or make money in the music industry because everyone is so delusional about business nowadays. They don't understand where money comes from money is business life with money is something else not kids or your fucking hot wife life with money doesn't match

>>52029743
Don't payattention to this shitlord he's just your average guy you hate so much
>>
>>52029935
>I agree with what you say. It's not pointless to pirate music or make money in the music industry because everyone is so delusional about business nowadays. They don't understand where money comes from money is business life with money is something else not kids or your fucking hot wife life with money doesn't match
literally sperging
>>
>>52029706
Angela Hollingsworth
>>
>mfw using a site which costs at least 10 times more.
>>
>>52031207
Hitler kaput)))
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.