[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 149653.png (530 KB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
149653.png
530 KB, 1920x1078
What do you guys think about these?
>>
>>52020858
I have an o3DS on 4.1 and I installed every popular game ever on it for free and I still don't play it.
>>
someone fucking answer me
>>
>>52020880
>>>/v/
you fuck
>>
>>52020875
This.
>>
Try asking an actual question you dumb cunt.
>>
Was good until they required NNID and updates to do shit with it. Now it's useless.
>>
I'm not 13 so I don't use them.
>>
>>52020858
>>>/v/
>>
The games aren't as good as the nds and it feels like there's less games coming out every year it's already dead.
>>
>>52020897
You a delicate little old bitch ain't ya.
>>
>>52021201
>Waaaaaa I can't pirates muh games
Eat a dick.
>>
>>52021302
Huh?
>>
Nintendo naming conventions are insane. You would imagine this is two versions of the same handheld device and not two completely different devices with different games.
>>
>>52021591
Both have 3ds in the title, I expect them all to work with 3ds games.
The only exception is clearly marked as N3ds only.
>>
>>52021403
>Pirating
>not homebrew and third-party software

Mainstream portable games are SHIT
SHIT
>>
Are there any custom browsers for the 3ds? 3ds is more comfy for me than a phone (when lying in bed).
>>
eh ... dead technology?
>>
>>52020858
Nice gimmick.
>>
I'd wait to see if the NX is bc is 3DS games
>>
>>52020858

got this off nintendo's page, what is she thinking guys?
>>
Still waiting for the emulators t.bh
>>
>>52023727
>this console will rape me
>>
>>52023727
>she
>>
>>52020858
>nintendo
>ever
when will these children grow up
>>
>>52020858
I use to lay muh mon hunt with some of my office mates.
>>
>>52021634
>not homebrew and third-party software
What is something useful to do on the 3DS that you couldn't do on your phone
>>
>>52025780
Use the controls for games
>>
>>52025865
Yea, but you could also buy one of the million Android gaming tablets that have controls and are expressly built for gaming. I'd figure the gaming tablets would have /g/s approval more than Nintendo ever would, since they run anroid and could presumably be flashed into whatever OS you could find for it.

Speaking of, I was going to buy one of these

http://www.amazon.com/Rk3288-Tablet-Gamepad-Handheld-Console-playstation/dp/B0158HPAJU

But I ultimately got a 3DS with a kernel exploit, since I wanted 3DS games and emulators for them are probably a ways off. Plus, playing 3DS or DS games on a single screen is obnoxious.
>>
3DS has the best games.
>>
>>52020858
great, 4.4 here, cfw up and running and all games for free

n3ds can still get cucked though because of emunands possibly not being able to be updated because of some encryption shenanigans. haven't really bothered to look into it since I don't own one, but the n3ds looks significantly better and has faster load times too. the screen is also ips so I guess 3d finally works on it? 3d is shit otherwise to be honest family
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.