[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is what a $6000 per month budget looks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: money well spent.jpg (212 KB, 1705x687) Image search: [Google]
money well spent.jpg
212 KB, 1705x687
this is what a $6000 per month budget looks like
>>
People who run a Patreon don't deserve $72k/year
>>
But if you divide that between all of the members of the channel it's really not that much right?
>>
>>52016928
If you keep in mind that they also get YT money and get paid to shill products, I'd say they're all making quite a lot.
>>
>>52016928
this desu
>>
>>52016952
But again, you have to divide that equally. And that's not even taking into account overhead expenses like cameras and mics and other things. They don't make as much as you think.
>>
They deserve it tho. I'm chipping in as well, albeit with just a dollar.
>>
File: 87956348.gif (2 MB, 490x204) Image search: [Google]
87956348.gif
2 MB, 490x204
>tfw you enjoy various youtube channels and webcomics but you block their ads and have never donated anything
>>
File: 7328.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
7328.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
Plus all the money they get for shilling AMD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7DPighyk4
>>
>>52017018
They make about an infinite amount more money than you, NEETaroo. Even if they split it $4,000 between the hosts, it's not a bad chunk of dough to get for something that you love doing.

Shilling products costs in 10's of thousands per product, by the way.
>>
>>52016952

i fucking laughed when they announced their patreon campaign and said that they don't want to run ads on their videos and shill products.

The next 5 videos in a row had the GALAX video card ads at the start of every single video
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.