[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically Windows user are babbies, mac users are gay, ubuntu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1447317230378.jpg (85 KB, 552x384) Image search: [Google]
1447317230378.jpg
85 KB, 552x384
So basically Windows user are babbies, mac users are gay, ubuntu uhers are babbies, arch users are autistic and everything else special snowflakes.

Is there any operating system people will not insult me for running it?
>>
OS X is the least worst desu.
>>
I would say Windows 7.
>>
>>52015438
Stick with OS X it's 2015 'gay' isn't an insult anymore.
>>
Just use whatever you like, you faggot
>>
>>52015461
Bad move.
>>
>>52015438
MS DOS 6.22
>>
>>52015466
>>52015483
/thread
>>
Windows 7 it is :^)
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>52015438
win10

because win7 is just as compromised, might as well use the latest windows. just get ultimate windows tweaker 4 or similar to increase privacy and fix the the little annoyances
>>
Evolve and stop relying on a computer.
>>
It's like /k/ where 1911fags are funds, Glocknadefags are fags, Makarov owners are poorfag gommies, etc. Grow a thicker skin, fagetron.
>>
>>52015438
I hate you you piece of shit on life.

You're the real autistic insecure faggot around here.

Just use something you like and stop caring about what fat nasty fucks think.

9/10 b8 made me reply

But u sound like a kid, underageb&
>>
File: ciaindianiggers.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ciaindianiggers.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
TempleOS
>>
>implying OSX is for gays
>all normies are gay
betamax detected
>>
It depends what you do for a living. If you sit in your basement all day: any flavor of Linux; if you're a mindless wage slave who wakes up trying to think of an excuse not to go to work then Windows is for you and if you work in any creative industry then OS X is the industry standard.
>>
>>52015438
Debian?
>>
>>52015438
If you care about what other people think you will never be happy no matter what you choose.
>>
File: 1450717355632.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1450717355632.png
192 KB, 501x445
>I'm upset that people like talking shit over the internet

That being said, I don't think I've ever seen someone speak ill of Debian
>>
>>52016865
Debian: stable as fuck, outdated as shit
>>
The only bad thing I hear about Fedora is rpm hell, and that no longer applies so Fedora? Korora if you don't want to install codecs and a good ootb theme
>>
who cares, the only OS that really respects your freedom is Windows 10, it's free and I can pirate all my games ;^)
>>
>>52016901
>what are the testing and unstable repos
>>
>>52016901
Debian stable is for servers, Debian testing for desktop users.
Testing and Unstable aren't unstable at all, every package is tested and you're unlikely to get a boot fail
>>
>How dare computers be easy to use!
>Shame!

go away cry baby
>>
>>52015438
install gentoo
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.