[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the smallest sized laptop (by diagonal) that has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: carbon.jpg (56 KB, 1024x869) Image search: [Google]
carbon.jpg
56 KB, 1024x869
what's the smallest sized laptop (by diagonal) that has a trackpoint? I have an x1carbon, its 14.1". Would get a 8.9" if there is one with trackpoint.
>>
Perhaps this list of laptop models with a trackpoint can help you. I doubt it's entirely up to date and I'm too lazy to go through it myself, but good luck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointing_stick#Naming_and_brands
>>
>>51996453
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointing_stick#Naming_and_brands
it does not list by screen size
>>
>>51996469
That is why I said I was too lazy to go through the whole list; Google the models listed to find out the screen sizes if you really want to discover a smaller device with a trackpoint.
>>
>>51996387
A phone
>>
>>51996387
If it's not a thinkpad, don't bother with trackpoints. Thinkpads have the only good one.
>>
>>51996881
+1
>>
>2015 almost 2016
>not using a portable USB trackpoint
>>
File: 32150160-2-440-front-2.gif (96 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
32150160-2-440-front-2.gif
96 KB, 770x433
>>51996387
>trackpoint?
there is a x60 or x61... something along those lines.
>no trackpad, just the buttons and the liitle clit.
i found this pic, is the tablet version...

>inb4 thats old shit
>having a x1 carbon
enjoy your only usb port.
>>
>>51999558
X41/60/61 have 3 USB ports. Two are on the other side.
>>
>>51999767
the x1 carbon has 1, i had one in my hands.
>not even an ethernet port, you need a usb dongle
cant remember the tablet one, i had a x1 carbon non touch and a 3rd gen touch. both are pure shit, under the palmrest, there is a board with the size of a phone, and thats it,
>soldered ram
>no extra slots
its worst than a mac.
the ok tier are x201 (i5 and ddr3 versions) x220 - x230 -x60 -61 and their tablet versions.

the rest is oriented to something else.
T are big and heavy, W are even more heavy
the X240 is pure shit and a mac wannabe, the touchpad is the worst thing ever...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.