[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logitech g35 headset replacement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: g35.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
g35.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
Hi I have gone through like 4 of these now and they always snap. Any one got a suggestion for similar mic/headset quality replacement?
>>
When mommy buys you your next pair, remove them with both hands like you remove a helmet, instead of pulling them to the side.

Now fuck off back to /v/.
>>
File: image.jpg (627 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
627 KB, 1536x2048
>>51987601
I use a pair of beats solo hds. Bought a cable with a mic and remote.
>>
>>51987601
How fucking thick do you have to be to break the same headphones four times. Wouldn't you learn how to actually take them off by the second break, at least?
>>
>>51987601
Don't buy headphones with plastic stress points. Void wireless looks pretty durable but I can't tell if the headband and other joints are plastic or not.
>>
>>51987632
it's not his fault really
nearly all g35s break like this after 1 or 2 years
>>
>>51987601
>similar mic/headset quality replacement
You want BETTER quality so your heavy hands don't break them.
>>
>>51987656
>beats
No.
>>
>>51987656
>memephones
>ever
>>
>>51989244
This. I had 5 of them until i changed over to astro a50 instead. G35 always breaks at that spot. Break them before rma runs out
>>
>>51987601
get a pair of MDR-V6 when they are on sale and ditch the headset
>>
>>51987656
holy fuck are you a real person that exists
>>
>>51987601
Buy them a 5th time, I'm sure they won't break again.

If you want "gamer" ones the HyperX cloud 2's have metal hinges.
>>
>>51987601
Steelseries sibera v3
>>
o i feel you men i had this problem too every 3 months new logitech g35 now i got an logitech g930 and it lives almost a year its the same as g35 but than wireless
>>
I use the Hyper X Cloud II. Ran me 100 bucks, better quality than the G35s. Sound better. So does the mic.
>>
>>51996665
Could you vocaroo your mic? I'm thinking of getting these or the Siberia V2s but evey example of the cloud 2s mic sounded like shit.
>>
>>51989244
Well it is his fault if he bought a 4th one after the first 3 showed their shitty build quality.

Continue getting keked, buy more Logitechs OP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.