[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefox (nightly) and bitmap UI fonts not working anymore. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1431041919557.png (31 KB, 894x381) Image search: [Google]
1431041919557.png
31 KB, 894x381
Firefox (nightly) and bitmap UI fonts not working anymore. What do?
>>
>>51978907
Not your personal tech support
>>>/wsr/
>>
It's $CURRENT_YEAR. Why do you care about bitmap fonts? They're ugly. If you hate the current state of outline font rendering that much, invest in a HiDPI monitor.
>>
>>51978907
Maybe try searching for something related in about:config?
about:config?filter=font

Or look through Nightly changes and see if anything related is mentioned.
>>
>>51978950
>>51978956
>spoonfeeding
>>
>>51978927
>he does it for free

switch to palemoon
>>
>>51978977
Why waste the same amount of time and effort shitposting and being a dick when you can either post something useful or at the very least refrain from posting again?
>>
>>51979283

We aren't your fucking tech support.

>These will get less and less polite as we try to show you the door.
>>
>>51979434
>your fucking tech support
I'm not OP. I'm the one supposedly "spoonfeeding" him when all I did was make a wild guess on a keyword that MAY help him find something that MAY begin to help find a potential solution.

I just wonder why you can't just hide and forget if you think the thread is useless like any sane person would. Why do you have to shitpost in it? How's it like being so angsty? Also by doing this you are making sure this thread is repeatedly bumped to the top instead of buried and archived ASAP.
>>
>>51979283
>>51979513
spoonfeeding encourages anons to be lazy and come back expecting us to provide them with info they can easily get themselves. Thanks to /wsr/, you can have your own person tech support and consumer recommendations board. Post your shit there.
>>
>>51979542
>he thinks its a tech support thread
kek
>>
>>51979578
>Firefox (nightly) and bitmap UI fonts not working anymore. What do?
Sounds like a tech support thread to me. I wish the admins would re-enable public sage, that would improve the site greatly. Most people don't even know sage exists.
>>
>>51979542
>spoonfeeding encourages anons to be lazy and come back
Yeah well shitposting encourages replies/bumps that bring the thread up and allows it to catch the attention of other "feeders" so you're just as big a part of the problem.
>>
>>51979621
You can sage m8. It doesn't bump the thread.
>>
>>51979628
Of course. But the people replying to your shitposting probably won't bother. That means for every one of your posts, saged or not, there is a non-saged reply to bring this thread right back up.
>>
>>51979650
That's why we need to bring back public sage so people know the thread is being saged and nobody likes it or wants it.
>>
>>51979687
I would not sage just because other people were since I think people are using it wrong – essentially like a downvote button.
I don't agree with that reddit mentality.
if you think a thread is shit you shouldn't post in it at all, sage or not.

If it's shit, hide and move on.
If it breaks the rules, report and move on.
>>
>>51979747
People have always saged threads that were shit. Hiding it doesn't get rid of it, OP needs to know that cancer isn't tolerated and ignoring it won't solve it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.