[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What tech related gadgets and such are you hoping to get this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450581742141.jpg (172 KB, 940x500) Image search: [Google]
1450581742141.jpg
172 KB, 940x500
What tech related gadgets and such are you hoping to get this Christmas /g/?
>>
>>51977182
Hoping? I hope you are underage. I buy all the tech shit I want because that's how you aquire tech shit. I don't want my gf buying me a random video card so I would already know if she were buying me one as I would have specified the model.
What kind of tech besides I hope I get an iPhone 6 are you "hoping for?"
>>
>>51977182
A dildo
>>
>>51977238
ipad pro xD
>>
>>51977182
>hoping to get
Are you 15?
Did you asked for a new iPhone?
>>
>>51977182
Well, I bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Gear Live since it was on sale for super cheap, and gave it to my mother to wrap since she has no idea what the hell I like. But other than that I'm with >>51977238 If I want something, I'm going to go to work and buy it for myself. That's how being an adult works.

Also normies don't buy tech gifts outside of chromebooks, iPhones, and TVs.
>>
>>51977299
Buying any of those for someone would be back into the underage/you are so poor I had to buy you this shit.
You aren't gifting most friends a phone/tv/computer unless they are broke as fuck.
>>
>>51977351
I bought my mother a TV for christmas this year? She has a good lump in savings. But she has no clue what 4k is so I went with it.
>>
New floor mat for my computer chair
>>
>>51977420
4k, for what purpose? So you can have a first/second gen when 4k is more widely available? It's not like you bought a last gen plasma that tv is only going to get worse over time.
>>
Fuck consumerism and fuck you.
>>
>>51977182
housefire 950 and a W5580 for my workstation (the good quadros are still way too fucking expensive)
a second matched hard drive for my old shitbox server
an SD card
>>
Moto 360 2.
I'll finally find out whether Android wear is shit or not :^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.