[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ayo /g/ are there any scripts/applications that i could use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
ayo /g/

are there any scripts/applications that i could use to possibly be able to remotely access someone's webcam? (ie: take pictures/video)

I think my wife may be cheating on me, and i need to find out is this manor.

Tysm
>>
btw, applications and scripts can be both linux and windows compatible. Gotta love dual booting
>>
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>51974094
/thread
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-20-23-26-33.png (342 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-20-23-26-33.png
342 KB, 540x960
>>51974069
Or is this the manor?
>>
>>51974069
if you think your wife is cheating on you then you should probably just take her phone and look at it, or divorce her now.
>>
>>51974069
>living in a manor
>not having security cams
>>
>>51974271
He's getting cuckolded in his manor
>>
>>51974069
ask your wifes son to hide under the bed and listen
>>
>>51974300
As if he's gonna snitch on his real dad.
>>
>>51974069
>>>/wsr/
>>
Tell her to download this great new game called LOSTBOY.EXE
>>
>>51974069
Just use an application like yawcam, you massive retard, it's not surprise you got cuck'd when you can't lookup basic shit.

What are you planning to do if you find her cheating, btw? Surely you're going to kill em both and restore your honor.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.