[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surface Book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: microsoft-surface-book-closer.jpg (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-surface-book-closer.jpg
31 KB, 800x600
What is /g/'s verdict on them?
>>
>>51973331

ai rĂ´ nou
>>
>>51973331
Rajesh
>>
I'm still look for a nice little cheap tablet to jot down notes and stuff in class, anyone have any good suggestions?
>>
>>51973331
poo in loo
>>
>>51973331
2 & 3 best
>>
I have one

Buggy and unstable software, gorgeous hardware but very fragile. I dented the top dropping my phone on it from maybe 3 inches

Don't buy one
>>
>>51973363
I would get a netbook if they still exist. If it's literally just for notes you don't need much more.
>>
>>51973389
idiot
>>
>>51973400
Well it's for notes and khanacadamy so I like using a stylus for note taking.
>>
>>51973454
Samsung makes good tablets. That's all I've ever bought but I've never bought a keyboard for them so I don't know how well they Work or feel.
>>
The best for students and is of premium quality but overpriced.

Wait for next black friday.
>>
>>51973389
pic plox
>>
>>51973389
I've thrown mine across the room several times and the only crack on it is from a ricocheting kunai. That said, the touch sensitivity is breaking pretty badly after three years of, well, that.
>>
>>51973331
it's shit
>>
>>51973331
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>51974457
>kunai

were you ninja running too fast
>>
I've tried it a few times at Best Buy.

I LOVE the build quality. It's really solid and I prefer the feel of it to a MacBook. The trackpad was great, the keyboard was good, and the display is the best I've ever seen on a laptop.

Unfortunately the specs on it are awful for the price range it is in. I would have preferred if they just left it in laptop form and made the price cheaper.

If you don't need the horsepower I think it's a great machine though.
>>
>>51973363
literally any android tablet over 100.
>>
pretty amazing piece of hardware, but I'm not going to pay $3k for the only version that has a good processor, 16 gigs of ram, and an acceptable amount of storage
>>
Great hardware, great engineering, sadly overpriced for what you get, not closing all the way really frustrated me. Better than MBP, worse than Lenovos top end stuff.
>>
It's impressive from an aesthetic and engineering standpoint, but way too expensive for what it is. It's like they're trying really hard to recoup R&D costs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.