[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/fir efox/nightly/latest-mozi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: N46.png (206 KB, 662x356) Image search: [Google]
N46.png
206 KB, 662x356
https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/

>NOT PART OF THE NIGHTLY MASTER ACE
>2015

ISHYGDDT
>>
It's a buggy sack of shit
>>
>cuckzilla
people still use that shit?

Shouldn't you be busy protesting .bro file extensions?
>>
File: 1445557045001.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1445557045001.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>51964338
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2430048/google-and-mozilla-baulk-at-bro-extension-because-feminism
>firefox
>>
>>51964338
you don't build it yourself? git gud
>>
>>51964410
That shit takes forever m8.
>>
>unironically using firecuck
>>
>>51964338
I used to use Nightly, but Beta is better.
Nightly is buggy, and crashes often, but the biggest problem is add-on compatibility.

Beta is stable, and compatible with most of the add-ons I want to use.
>>
>SJWzilla
>>
>>51964351
>>51964464
>>51964368
>I stand behind all of the opinions of the companies whose products I purchase.
>I only buy products if I'm sure their creators' beliefs are in line with my own beliefs, or I change my own beliefs to match.
These kinds of people really exist, and on the same planet as you!
>>
>>51964507
After what they did to Eich, it makes me question their judgement in general. It's not even about the politics, it's about their decisions as a business. It could have been any political or social issue. It doesn't matter. What they did was a very wrong way to handle it, and it makes me question whether I can trust how they handle any of their big decisions as a company anymore.
>>
File: 4L_zMtfNt00.jpg (46 KB, 702x546) Image search: [Google]
4L_zMtfNt00.jpg
46 KB, 702x546
>>51964368
>Inb4 BROwsing the internet deemed problematic and replace by radfem newspeak
>>
>>51964507
>http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2430048/google-and-mozilla-baulk-at-bro-extension-because-feminism

it's a problem when their opinions bleed into the work they do, and they physically alter otherwise functional code to make it "less offensive"
>>
Haven't cared for Firefox since Australis. Way too much bloat. I'd encourage anyone to consider Pale Moon or SeaMonkey instead, unless you really need all the "bleeding edge" features in Firefox. PM and SM are both very lightweight by comparison, and they do have the same rendering support and security updates. Some other Firefox derivatives may be more lightweight as well.

>>51964464

>Look Ma, I posted it again!
>>
File: 4L_nuqdhmrp.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
4L_nuqdhmrp.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>51964507
>white knight detected
>>
>>51964540
I really don't know anything about the event or specifics, I'm just sharing my opinion.
You don't agree that if something relatively arbitrary is being actively protested, the most efficient course of action is simply to change it?
"Best to avoid it rather than spending time defending an arbitrary nickname," - Mozilla engineer Patrick McManus.
>>
>>51964338
Sorry I'm not a cuck

#Chromeuserandproud
>>
>>51964540
That's retarded but does it really matter if their products are still good?
I would jump ship the second a better alternative comes up but it hasn't yet.
>>
File: 4L_7mnlzHbo.jpg (111 KB, 900x805) Image search: [Google]
4L_7mnlzHbo.jpg
111 KB, 900x805
>>51964611
>patrick mcmanus
>mcMANus

I'm triggered, need to start protesting this misogynist and replace him with a strong woman of color coder who don't need no mcMANus
>>
Well I just updated.

- Bitmap fonts doesnt work anymore using Stylish, only ttf
dropped
>>
>>51964619
Using Chrome you're already a KEK being constantly spied.
>>
People still use Firefox after all the extension and feature removal shenanigans? I switched to Palemoon months ago.
>>
>>51964980
>Palemoon
https://www.palemoon.org/
If Palemoon is so good, why does the website look so ugly?
>>
>>51965011
Maybe he just doesn't have time to waste on superfluous shit like proper website design. Hell, if I made a website, I'd use some premade template or make it completely text based. I don't really care how something looks as long as it's not horrifyingly bad and does what I need it to. Function over form, learn to love it.

And anyway, Palemoon just looks like an old version of Firefox. You can even get the Australis theme for it in their little extension section if that's your thing.
>>
>>51964351
The alternative is wilfully installing a botnet+browser, which isn't very good at the browser part. Or like, using IE, haha.
>>
File: firefox-history.jpg (387 KB, 1600x700) Image search: [Google]
firefox-history.jpg
387 KB, 1600x700
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_release_history

When did Firefox officially turn to absolute shit?
What was the final release before the UI changed to how it looks now?
When was the turnover from fast, responsive, no-bullshit; to bloated, bully, bullcrap?

I want to download the last good Firefox browser and use that.
I downloaded a random one (v26) and it looks good and responds nicely.
I just want to go up to just before it falls apart.
>>
>>51966794
>3.0
>3.5
>3.6
>4.0
>11.0
>18.0
>25.0
>32.0
>39.0
JUST
>>
>>51966837
what does that mean?
>>
>>51966837
>0.8 to 3.6
>2004 to 2010

>4.0 to 39
>2011.5 to 2016
lmao
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.