[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
GoPro? Why should I buy one? Which one? Buy a "real" camera insted?
>>
File: WelcheGoProKaufen1.jpg (320 KB, 600x2903) Image search: [Google]
WelcheGoProKaufen1.jpg
320 KB, 600x2903
Preis = Price, Leistung = performance
>>
>>51962549
Normal people realize they need something to do something and then look for the product that best suits them.
You however seem to have found a random product and are asking yourself if you need it for something.
>>
>>51962574
nein what?
>>
>>51962579

Not quite this way. Need a camera for traveling: biking, swimming, fun picts..
>>
>>51962598
Then maybe you should have included this crucial information in the OP?
>>
>>51962616
The question is do you have experience with some of the models?
>>
>>51962637
Not even a little bit!
>>
File: xiaomi-yicam-2.jpg (26 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
xiaomi-yicam-2.jpg
26 KB, 500x342
>>51962549
It depends on what you want to do.

If you just want a compact video camera for recording some sports / trips, I'd get the Yicam.

The Yicam is about like a Hero 3, and only ~$60, so it's in a sweet spot for an inexpensive but useful sports camera.

If you want higher quality, sure, the newer Hero 4 black is better, but you can also go up further from some Canon DSLR to some mirrorless (Sony? Panasonic?) camera, to a Blackmagic or an entirely professional video camera.

Which is right for you? No fucking clue. But by default, I'd guess it's the inexpensive Yicam. Anon is mostly poor.
>>
>>51962843
>Yicam

Thx Bro, good advice.
>>
The Hero 4 Black is an excellent camera but you're always going to suffer from the limitations of a small lens and sensor. What are you using it for? If you want something you can slap on the side of a vehicle and record a journey then it's great but if you want to do handheld filming a conventional camcorder will do much better.
>>
>>51963078
No problem. It's a good little thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.