[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/. I've got a problem with my cellphone, and I figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 5VvyrLf.png (80 KB, 479x799) Image search: [Google]
5VvyrLf.png
80 KB, 479x799
Hey /g/.

I've got a problem with my cellphone, and I figured you faggots can fix it for me.

I've got 1Mobile Market, and my LG L70 is rooted.
I've got a lot of free space, but everytime I install something, it says I don't have enough space. I tried deleteing cache and etc.
>>
not with that font
>>
>>51961893
>I've got a problem with my cellphone, and I figured you faggots can fix it for me.
Settings -> Display -> System Font
>>
>>51961893
>I've got a lot of free space
Tell google
>>
How does the fucking front matters? How do I solve this?
>>
>>51961972
your font is taking up all the space
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (15 KB, 456x378) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
15 KB, 456x378
>>51961972
font*
>>
>>51961983
This is true. Font can take up to 500 yottabytes, the size of two whole CDs.
>>
/g/ is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

also
>479x799
stop being poor
>>
>>51962001
can confirm
fucking normies have no idea
>>
Did you try using a sane font?
>>
>>51961893
Not with this font, mate.. Return to the stock font.
>>
If you don't have a font setting
>>
Gayest font I've ever seen. Font so gay even the "i'm not a robot" font on my captcha has turned gay.
>>
what a shitty font
>>
>>51961893
Essentially, your phone has a specific amount of storage where apps are stored and located. The rest is partitioned for other uses, such as media. The partition on which the apps go is close to full, thus no bueno.

Sorry, but shit happens. And it just did
>>
>>51962139
And your fonts shit. Change it, or jump off a bridge into a pit of diseased needles. Your choice, you welfare monkey piece of shit.
>>
>>51962139
How do I clear some space then?
>>
LG L70 has cm13 install that shit
>>
>>51962191
Isn't that shit unofficial?
>>
>>51962171
Honestly, don't know. If your phone isn't popular, chances of a different ROM are slim, and chances of ROM that works are pretty much zip. Your stuck with what you got. Remove some apps and change the font.

Kik is for poor people anyways. At least have some dignity and use Snapchat if you want those pixelated nudes. C'mon man!
>>
>>51962191
>>51962266
Well, there's cm for it. Try that (without the shitty fonts)
>>
This would never happen on an iphone fwiw.
>>
>>51962325
go away shill
>>
>>51962330
It wouldn't though.
>>
>>51962359
It wouldn't happen on a better android phone, either.

You're comparing apples to oranges here. One's a 50 dollar phone, and the iphone costs 10 times more.
>>
>>51962374
Well he should've bought an iphone.
>>
File: 1410954302019.jpg (51 KB, 534x664) Image search: [Google]
1410954302019.jpg
51 KB, 534x664
>>51962404
I used to have an iPhone 4S.
>>
>>51962599
And you didn't have these problems did you? A 6s is far and above what a 4s was, you'd be better off.
>>
Go fucking change that Choco cookie fagget font first.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.