[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pitch an app idea to a tech company like Google?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: security-guard-smartphone-app.jpg (2 MB, 4300x3200) Image search: [Google]
security-guard-smartphone-app.jpg
2 MB, 4300x3200
How do you pitch an app idea to a tech company like Google?
>>
You don't, you just release it in the play store as a faceless dev
>>
>>51956286

My idea is an upgrade to Google maps or any other GPS service. If I can't pitch it I would need to hire people to develop it.

I'm not very tech savvy, would my employees need to build the frame work for a GPS from scratch or is the already existing infrastructure to use legally ?
>>
>>51956442

Bump
>>
If you are coming to /g/ to ask how to pitch an app idea to Google, then your app idea is shit.
>>
>>51956618
This
>>
>>51956442
>>51956596
are you retarded? there are literally millions of people wishing what you are trying to accomplish. why are you different?

you have an idea? wew lad.
>>
File: 3532656.jpg (44 KB, 526x473) Image search: [Google]
3532656.jpg
44 KB, 526x473
>>51956618
>>51956623
>>51956636

Are you nerds enjoying your Saturday nights sitting in mommy's basement playing with your expensive toys? I just got done working a 12 hour shift I'm getting over $400 today, that's about half of your welfare checks Daddy Obama pays out to you every month for having down syndrome.

Screen cap this thread so you can look back at it and cry when I'm making millions from the app I developed and I'm your new Daddy because your Mom is part of my harem and I convinced to make you pay rent.

Your life is literally over kiddos.
>>
>>51956250
"It takes all of the users emails, texts, secure messages and personal data and sends it to our servers".
>>
>>51957213
>only $400 for 12 hours
Fuck that is the life of suffering.
>>
>>51957266
extreme rekt pwn xD let shill botnet hailcorporate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.