[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it last good Windows OS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: microsoft-windows-xp.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-windows-xp.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
Was it last good Windows OS?
>>
>>
they never made a good one
>>
vista
>>
>>
The SP3 maybe.

I'd say it was the 2000.

Till Win2k microsoft made workstation software with professionals as their target audience.
Since then all microsoft products save for AD were created with the "drooling retard who calls his monitor a computer" as a targeted market.
>>
3.11, because it's the only one that's free (really, look it up)
>>
Windows 10 is the last good Windows
>>
Vista
>>
>>51947207
7 was
>>
File: 1446161253701.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446161253701.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>51947283
pretty much this
>>
>>51947207
No, 7 shits all over it in every possible aspect.
>>
>>51947436

anything > OSX > 7
>>
>>51947283
yeah this is about accurate.
>>
>>51947207
Yes it was
>>
>>51947283

> calls his monitor a computer
> has all-in-one computer

Your statement is invalid.

Clearly not an A+ graduate.
>>
>>51949177
Tech illiterates mean the all-in-one unit as a whole when they say computer. The monitor is a different device than the computer and those people that guy was talking about refer to the monitor itself when they say computer.

>Your statement is invalid.
>Clearly not an A+ graduate.
>>
I'm hesitating.
I used to hate XP 64 when it came out, Praised win7 but IDK, never got used to it. Win8 sucks, Win10 is hell.

I recently reinstalled XP 64, and once all the drivers are set, it work just perfectly. Fuck the windows update and all that noise. I'm not upgrading anymore.

Is that so wrong /g/? Not a gamer btw.
>>
>>51947207
10 is the best one because it's the newest.
>>
All of these hipsters here. 7 is perfection. They shouldnt even make a new operating system, ever. They should just update 7 for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>51950681
>They should just update 7 for the rest of eternity.
Trust me they would.
But selling service packs as separate OSes brings way more dosh
>>
>>51948716
xD
>>
>>51950681
you know, you don't need windows update. use commonsense and don't fuck up shit and it will work forever.
>>
>>
>>51950255
If you like getting assfucked with malware and you give 0 fucks about security then sure, XP is fine.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.