[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Barbie toilet-seat What were they thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_2146.jpg~original.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2146.jpg~original.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>Barbie toilet-seat

What were they thinking?
>>
They had a ton of success with their iMac and wanted the iBook to resemble it.
>>
>>51942928
that it would make shitposting a lot easier

they appear to have been right
>>
Posting from my clam. 576mb 64gb SSD
>>
I've still got one of those babies, and it still boots up. Unfortunately the cd drive died halfway through a linux install, so I'm stuck with OS 9.
>>
>>51942928
15 years later and you're still talking about the design.
Meanwhile nobody remembers the non-mac computers they were using back then. Except Thinkfags, since they're still using that very machine.
>>
>>51943288
I don't see how that's a mark of success. People still talk about the Fiat Multipla
>>
>>51943250
You mean blessed.
>>
>>51943316
People still talk about Hitler and Darius II.
People still talk about the jews.

>people still talk about Gohan
>>
They wanted to make laptops into something practical for more than businessmen and professors.

And they did. It was one of the first laptops sold with an integrated wifi antenna and a wifi card that didn't hang out of an expansion card slot, and the built in handle (remember, laptops were still heavy then) meant that it was easy to carry around without a bag.
>>
>>51943363

Toriyama must fucking hate Gohan.

You thought Yamcha had it bad...
>>
File: 01.jpg (174 KB, 626x1047) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
174 KB, 626x1047
>>51943380
>Gohan does nothing but study from cell to buu saga, stays buff thanks to Sayan genetics
>new Gohan loses all strength and muscles because he hasn't been training for a year

Seems legit
>>
>>51943250
>remove hdd and attach to another computer
>install loonix
>move hdd back to ugly-ass applel antique and boot
>werkz
>>
File: Boobs of Jesus.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Boobs of Jesus.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>>51943316
>>51943363
People still talk about Jesus.
>>
>>51943250
Look up booting from USB using Open Firmware.

I've done it on a Indigo iMac G3, so I see no reason why it wouldn't work on an iBook G3.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.