[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wdg/ - Web Development General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7
File: 1449342190628.png (887 KB, 822x552) Image search: [Google]
1449342190628.png
887 KB, 822x552
Old Thread >>51888021

>IRC Channel
#/g/wdg @ irc.rizon.net
Web client: https://www.rizon.net/chat

>Learning material
https://www.codecademy.com/
https://www.bento.io/
https://programming-motherfucker.com/
https://github.com/vhf/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md
https://www.theodinproject.com/

>Frontend development
https://github.com/dypsilon/frontend-dev-bookmarks

>Backend development
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_application_frameworks

>Useful tools
https://pastebin.com/q5nB1Npt/
https://libraries.io/ - Discover new open source libraries, modules and frameworks and keep track of ones you depend upon.

>NEET guide to web dev employment
https://pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT/
>>
Does anyone know any good resources for async development with Rails? Say like a messaging service on the client which does CRUD and updates automatically for users
>>
In rails, one uses devise for users and authentication, what's the equivalent of that for nodejs?
>>
I feel like a failure...
I made a website, it took me months, and I stil have no users, NONE.
FML.
>>
>>51938326
What's your site?

Also, marketing.
>>
>>51937634
google helps
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21607693/what-is-the-nodejs-equivalent-library-of-the-ruby-gem-devise
>>
I've been working on a web app integration between MyAnimeList and MyFigureCollection.

http://my-animefigures.rhcloud.com/

http://my-animefigures.rhcloud.com/user/yns88

Weeb level: 8000%
>>
Is there a way to make my text/buttons bigger on mobile?
As-is, on my Samsung S4, the page doesn't even get to the bottom of the screen.

I'd rather have much bigger text and buttons, even if the user has to scroll downards to get to the end of this form.

Currently I'm using jquery mobile for the css

Suggestions?

http://output.jsbin.com/kipomu
>>
>>51938696
The "standard" answer is to use responsive CSS with media queries. Some frameworks like Bootstrap have higher level classes that use media queries to automagically style things the right way based on the viewport.
>>
>>51938744
note on media queries: there are a shitload of things you can query for but you only should care about screen width. that allows pc users to have a tiny window if they want and get a reasonable UI and is also the only query you know works on everything you would ever want it to.
>>
btw, does anyone know frameworks to build quick&easy UIs for media things (videos, audios) like the ones my site can make?

>>51938558
nask.co
I don't know how/where the fuck to promote it.
>>
>>51938696
Bootstrap
<button class="btn btn-primary xs-hidden">button</button>
<button class="btn btn-primary btn-lg sm-visible">button</button>
>>
>>51939235
Promoting a site is the hardest part.

You have to go viral on social media or some internet community. Get news coverage. Or lots of other links. Because search engines won't score websites with few words out of themselves very highly. I mean, if a robot sees your site then he sees very little.
>>
>>51939337
right. I sent a few links here and there, and no one kept using it. I also tried posting links here in 4chan, as "jokes", but apparently no one liked the idea, or the implementation, too much...
>>
>>51939235
You might want to change 'Option 1' and 'Option 2' to something more practical and descriptive. You might even want to hire someone to help you spice up the design a little.
But in a nutshell, your site isn't more popular because there isn't a great demand for the service you provide. It is not something a typical user would come back to every day, it's the type of site you might find useful once; you may even bookmark it, but you'll still forget it exists after a while.
>>
>>51939569
Looking at your site it's also hard to see what exactly it does.
>>
>>51938683
Pretty neat, can't really say much else about it, as I imagine it's not a super complicated website, parsing the list from mal and looking the shows up on figcollection - and it only has a single function, viewing your mal list.

It is rather slow though, chunking everything into an initial load that's taking like 20+ seconds is not a great idea. Don't know what you're processing for that long..
>>
>>51939953
It gets faster over time. It's only slow when it encounters a series it's never seen before (needs to do a separate API call to myfigurecollection for each one) but afterwards a caching layer and background refreshing job should make subsequent requests much faster.

This is just what I've put together in the past week and a half. I have a handful of ideas on how to improve and expand the site if people find it interesting.
>>
>>51939645
>>51939757
>You might want to change 'Option 1' and 'Option 2' to something more practical and descriptive.
truth is, I have no idea how to describe it. the initial idea was to make a "proof of concept" website so that I could make a web interface to text-to-speech engines, and learn webdev in the process. well, I made the interface, and also added some ways to make videos with the audio files.
I'm now trying to give it a sense/direction/whatever... but I can't even find a simple way to describe what can be done with it. I thought that the phrase "Share anonymous voice and video messages" would make sense, but...
I could also offer an API, but the voices aren't as good as the ones many other webservices already offer.

>But in a nutshell, your site isn't more popular because there isn't a great demand for the service you provide. It is not something a typical user would come back to every day, it's the type of site you might find useful once; you may even bookmark it, but you'll still forget it exists after a while.
you are right, which is why I want to make apps, but I feel like I would be wasting even more time if I don't even have users in the first place.
>>
how long would it take me to become proficient using django, to a point where I could recreate a site like reddit (only site I know written in python)?
>>
>>51940067
It really depends on what experience you have. If you've already done webdev in a framework like rails then django should be very easy to learn.

If you know python pretty well but have never done webdev then it's still not hard, but you'll need to spend some time learning concepts like migrations, database ORM, HTML templates, URL routing, authentication, etc.
>>
>>51939998
Well as it's been discussed in the threads, websites generally don't take off or anything. If you make something you're primarily making it for yourself. The project I've put down about 4000 lines of code (git 6,380 ++ / 2,289 --) this last week I don't expect to go anywhere, personal projects are mostly helpful for learning if anything. You'd have to get extremely lucky or be well connected if you were to get any substantial userbase.
>>
>>51940098

I've worked on front end web dev and done some basic php form submission code but thats it for web dev and I've been working with python for a few months writing a few data mining scripts.

I'll just keep hammering away at it and see how it goes, but is it realistic to say that I could build decent back end functionality within six months?
>>
>>51937528

Yes, there's a gem called Sidekiq which I used at my previous company. It's got good documentation and it's well established. Pretty damn easy to use.

It requires you to use Redis as well, the in-memory database, which it uses to store and queue your asynchronous jobs.

Should be pretty easy to set up, if you're using Capistrano then you just need to tweak your deployment recipe a bit so that it fires up Redis before starting the Sidekiq and then Rails. But I never did they myself, my boss took care of that, so maybe it's fiddly, I don't know.

There are competing gems - one of them is called DelayedJob which is quite popular, but I seem to remember not being able to work it. Can't remember why. I think that one doesn't use Redis, but instead uses whatever your default database is. But yeah I couldn't work it for some reason but Sidekiq worked really well for us, after I implemented it we were using it in production for months with basically no problems.

Also there are definitely tons of questions and answers about this on stack overflow because I read them when I had to make this decision. And many articles etc. But I would recommend looking at Sidekiq cos it worked for me.
>>
Is CodeIgniter or CakePHP easy to learn? Laravel has been fucking me over for the past few weeks. It's too complicated for its own good.
>>
>>51940131
IMO 6 months is definitely doable.

One thing of note: While it's possible to use django models to set up and query a database without knowing any SQL, I strongly recommend reading up on SQL and database design if you want to build a data-heavy application.

It's very easy to write terribly slow/unoptimized queries if you're not thinking about what's going on under the hood with table schemas and compiled querysets.
>>
>>51940184

Rails guy here, and I tried looking at laravel but I similarly found it a bloated and complicated pile of shit.

So I tried codeigniter and it was way simpler. Not as powerful as rails in any way, because it's a lot more barebones. But it seems pretty lightweight and accomplishes all the basics of an MVC framework well. Haven't used it that much though to be honest. But it's the best php framework I've encountered so far.
>>
>>51940207

Oh yeah I actually forgot to mention I finished a course on sql and am pretty proficient with the commands plus I ran like 20 different sites when I was a kid, some of which had db's so I'm pretty comfortable working with them. Designing them not so much but I know enough to get around.

Thanks for all the help man and giving me that bit of motivation to keep studying
>>
>>51939235
Good to see you took note of my suggestions on how to improve the look. It's better.
>>
>>51940184
Laravel is complicated for you? Damn son, just give up and program in ALICE or lolcode instead
>>
>>51940130
>You'd have to get extremely lucky or be well connected if you were to get any substantial userbase.
I guess I'll have to learn from this...

>>51940242
hey, thank you very much for your advice. honestly, I don't know shit about design stuff, but you can be sure I'll remember your advice next time I do anything. I have to admit, though, for me this is difficult, I don't really like designing interfaces, I'd prefer to leave the job to someone else, or to use automated tools. (this site was almost completely hand made...)
>>
Alright /wdg/ I'm on leave until the 4th of January. I have just over 2 weeks to upskill, its time to make the shift from front end to back end. I plan to learn PHP (many job offers for it here in my country).

The plan:
> Run through codecademy course
> Do the khan academy course
> Investigate if I can pirate the lynda course videos
> Spend evenings reading up on it

Start laying down some shitty code, hopefully at that point I have the basic understanding.

Suggestions, tricks, tips?
>>
>>51940612
Get your local dev environment set up at the beginning

Start writing code which produces interesting results quickly

Build something tangible with PHP

Courses are all fine and good, but writing actual code (no matter the quality) will lead to better results. The process of improving your code will also be a very good learning process
>>
Hey, /g/

I wrote a (my first) simple REST API server in Golang, it also serves static files, and it works pretty good and is maintainable. In other words I'm not planning on replacing this soon.

But I need something simple for the front end. Currently hacked something horrible with Angular and Bootstrap, and shit is falling apart.
The problem is fixable, but I'm at a point of wanting to kill myself writing this shit. I hate this language and framework, I only need a UI that displays and send JSON nicely.

I've looked at various options. Stuff like Typescript or Coffeescript with React.js bindings or maybe even the complete Google route: Dart + Polymer. I don't know, shit changed a lot last years. Anyone got a good recommendation?
>>
>>51941526
With this language, I mean fucking Javascript. Those CSS frameworks are fine, they give me loads of copy pasta examples, so I don't have to fuck with lining up the pixels myself.
>>
File: regexsearch.png (65 KB, 1729x612) Image search: [Google]
regexsearch.png
65 KB, 1729x612
>>51931971
I fucking love regex
>>
>>51941526
I remember the third site I built I thought was so maintainable lol. It wasn't. It was a pain to update because everything was stored and tucked away. If you're looking for something that displays json, I can't think of anything better than angular. You just need to learn it better. Maybe learn some patterns
>>
>>51936366
>>51936485
Since there's been interest at marketing your site and getting more users in this thread I'll answer you both.

>what is it
>how do you advertise
Online banking. And because of that we don't really have to do any marketing for our site as people are so used to online banking already. As an added bonus since it's a service to our customers we don't have to display any third party ads on the site. Obviously we have our own promotions visible but they're subtle and in the same style as rest of the site.

>is it good looking
I'd like to think it's good looking, and most of our customers think it's good looking and easy to use.

Our mobile app doubles monthly logins to over 20 million. At first when I started as a lowly intern I was kinda disappointed to be working on such a big project because there wasn't anything that I could say I've made on the site. However after 2 years of working there I wouldn't want to change to anything smaller.

Obviously you don't give demanding large tasks to an intern right at the start on that type of a project so doing menial easy tasks was what made the beginning feel so disappointing. However after people noticed that I know my shit and being given more demanding tasks it got much more interesting. Now if you look at the version history on some of the core components there's a lot of stuff that I've done. And at least I feel proud whenever I notice that a new piece of my work has made it to production while using our site.

And working for a bank has a bunch of nice benefits that are worth quite a lot. Loans with practically no interest and almost all of the services for free just to name a few.
>>
>>51943471
Can anyone please answer this?
I'm new to Web dev and this stuff is intresting as fuck
>>
File: Anon's Favourite(1).png (1 MB, 1280x1130) Image search: [Google]
Anon's Favourite(1).png
1 MB, 1280x1130
>copied from previous thread as posted before it died

Does anyone want to help me test my first React web app thing?

I made you guys a /g/ specific template to play with:

http://answerthings [dot] tk/#/fillgrid/NyYSmGASl

I just wanted something to make to learn React (I've never used it before). It stores templates in memeDB. It doesn't ever upload an image to the server (image generation is done on front end, would appreciate if you let me know if that works or not...).

There's probably a shit tonne of bugs I haven't discovered yet. It hasn't been tested in many browsers.
>>
File: 1439249350530.jpg (19 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
1439249350530.jpg
19 KB, 337x337
I can't decide what to learn for backend.
I mean in all honesty does it all matter in the end since I will be not making facebook or twitter.

Google says top backend are Node.js then Ruby and so on...
I only worked with php and CodeIgniter but I am ready to level up since CodeIgniter has some security flaws and is more like for beginners to see what MVC is all about and backend in general.

I was thinking about Node.js but I have read that it is only good for small one page projects and that many people wonder why would anyone use Node in production (whatever that means).

Laravel and Rails are huge bloated things but if I had to choose I would go with Laravel because of php.

And then there is Python, I have zero experience with this one , but I feel its powerful and for other stuff too not just backend (and i dont plan to stick on web dev forever).

So can you give me some info to calm me down and help to reasonably choose the right language because I am starting to feel fucking paranoid as if I am scared to waste my time and earn the "wrong" one. (ofc theres no wrong one)
>>
>>51944440
continue using php there are a lot of jobs for it. there arent many signifigant advantages to switching languages for most projects.
>>
>>51944440
might aswell look at this. https://docs.asp.net/en/latest/
>>
>>51944495
I kind a always avoided Microsoft products and also I don't know very much about them (alsmost nothing).
I mean ,shit , I even thought that their .NET bundle(or whatever it is called , it has many stuff in it right?) is not free and now I see in this link that you can have it even on Linux. lel
>>
>>51944535
they changed a lot in the last years.
https://github.com/aspnet
>>
File: herbivore_by_falvie_d5k2fi8.png (671 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
herbivore_by_falvie_d5k2fi8.png
671 KB, 600x777
I can not decide whether to use Foundation 6 or Bootsrap 4 for my future project. I have heard rumours that bootstrap mihgt not always look the same on different platforms and it's release cycle is slow. Foundation on the other hand seems a bit too complicated with it's files - bower_components folder is full of crap that is in imbedded into the page ... idk why.

which one would you choose? which one is more flexible in your opinion?
>>
>>51945020
I'm using bootstrap4 reset and foundation5, haven't looked at 6 in detail yet.

with scss you can just include the parts you want, no need for everything.
>>
>>51945020
also compiling bootsrap sass is slow like hell
>>
>>51945040
there are a few js fikes at the bottom of the default html file. are those necessary for foundation to work? they are burried in a weird path somewhere.
>>
>>51945057
only if you want to use the specific JS components.
>>
>>51944440
>Laravel and Rails are huge bloated things but if I had to choose I would go with Laravel because of php.
Nothing compared to Symfony/Zend. I'm not defending it, but the point of Laravel is for quick development and deployment. It adds overhead, but really, so does every other framework and so would your own project when you need to manage authentication, sessions, database connections, MVC, etc.

Unless you're NEET and can stay NEET calmly and comfortably for the rest of your life, you should probably be valuing time over the slight performance drop. Hosting is also pretty cheap, if you're comfortable with Linux, a 1GB RAM VPS for $10 is good enough for your small projects, maybe add in Plesk for $4/month just to make life easier for VPS managing, or go for managed shared/vps hosting for a higher price.

>So can you give me some info to calm me down and help to reasonably choose the right language because I am starting to feel fucking paranoid as if I am scared to waste my time and earn the "wrong" one. (ofc theres no wrong one)
If you write your shit in proper standard or just follow in the way taught by a framework, you shouldn't be too worried about switching frameworks/languages, even if you need to it won't take that long.
>>
I'm working on a frontend framework / boilerplate, for fun really.

I made an abstraction for server communications, very similar to the way connections are set up in sails js, but communications between a browser and (web)server.

I made one for template rendering as well, so that different templating languages (handlebars, ejs etc.) or view frameworks (riot, react, polymer etc.) can be used without too much hassle.

There's a lot more to it to be honest (model, router etc.), but I don't really want to bother writing it all down here, if you want to know more please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzjGS2YNoNw, or wait until i release this thing
>>
>>51945020
neither, just write it from scratch
>>
Working on setting up MySQL on my MacBook, running El Capitan. Anyone had any issues trying to get it working? Having some authentication issues here.
>>
What should I use to deploy to production/staging as well as setting servers up?
Fabric? Capistrano?
>>
>>51942248
>If you're looking for something that displays json, I can't think of anything better than angular.
Given that there are as much Javascript frameworks as the stars in the sky, I'm doubting that.
I just don't like it and I don't feel like investing more time into it.
>>
>>51947098
Angular is easy, though. Learn how to create services and do some quick reading into the binding system.
>>
>>51947125
The problem is that i'm pretty experienced in old low-level stuff. That's probably the reason why I liked Go. As it shares a lot of similarities with C for instance I could read it almost instantly.

Code like this:
angular.
module('myServiceModule', []).
controller('MyController', ['$scope','notify', function ($scope, notify) {
$scope.callNotify = function(msg) {
notify(msg);
};
}]).
factory('notify', ['$window', function(win) {
var msgs = [];
return function(msg) {
msgs.push(msg);
if (msgs.length == 3) {
win.alert(msgs.join("\n"));
msgs = [];
}
};
}]);

Makes me want to spoon my eyes out and just give up on web development.
It's not like I am going for a job in WebDev, this is just a hobby/prototype project, so going with the fields defacto standards isn't really neccesary for me.
>>
anyone here have a webdev job? You like it?

currently doing full stack development at a startup and I hate it. hate the on call duty we cycle between devs so much. tired of feeling like a cu.ck
>>
>>51947276
So your problem is that you want to write 50x more code to do something? Build your own framework in C and port it to JS with emscripten or something.
>>
>>51946705
If you want help post the specific problem you're having..
>>
>>51947276
From my experience Angular looks like a lot of overhead and huge code syntaxes for simple setups, but as your project increases in size, you'll see how useful .config .run and the MVC system with .controller and views really are. Services/factories, directories, everything is very modular, and it's the main reason I'm really liking Angular - I could reuse the login service I've written in practically any project that uses a login system - modify it with specific project params, and it's done. Same goes for factories and directories especially.
>>
>>51940184
Laravel isn't too bad. I watched the Pluralsight course and the instructor explained stuff pretty well. Check it out if you can.

Here's the sample app that he created.

https://github.com/stevenmaguire/product-microservice-example

And here's the list of commands that can perform common tasks like migrations, creating controllers, etc.

rm -f database/migrations/2014_10_12_000000_create_users_table.php 
rm -f database/migrations/2014_10_12_100000_create_password_resets_table.php
php artisan make:migration create_videoss_table --create=videos
php artisan make:migration create_descriptions_table --create=descriptions
php artisan migrate
php artisan make:seeder ProductTableSeeder
php artisan make:seeder DescriptionTableSeeder
php artisan db:seed
php artisan db:seed --class:ProductTableSeeder
rm -f app/User.php
php artisan make:model Product
php artisan make:model Description
php artisan make:controller ProductController
php artisan make:controller ProductDescriptionController

Good luck
>>
>>51940184

Laravel is one of the easiest to use Frameworks out there...
>>
<?php
include('./conectar.php');
// $inclogin = 0;
?>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
</head>

<body>
<?php
// Login Form
if ($_SESSION["admin"] != true) {
echo '<form method= "post">
<input type="text" name= "datos" /><br><br>
<input type="password" name= "password" /><br><br>
<input type="submit" value= "Sign in" /><br>
</form>';
}
?>

<?php
// Query that matches form data with database and gives access the user if succesfull
if (isset($_POST["datos"]) and isset($_POST["password"])) {
$sql=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM usuarios WHERE name= '$_POST[datos]' and pass= '$_POST[password]'");
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($sql)){
$_SESSION["admin"] = true;
$_SESSION["nombre"] = $row["name"];
$_SESSION["rango"] = $row["admin"];
}
if ($_SESSION["admin"] == true) {
header('Location: index.php');
} else {
echo "Incorrect Login.";
// $inclogin = $inclogin + 1;
//echo "<p style= 'margin-left: 10px;'>Failed attempts: " . $inclogin . "</p>";
}
}

?>
</body>

</html>

I'm trying to block the user from logging in if it had 3 failed attempts.

My idea was that $inclogin stores every failed attempt, and when it reaches 3, it modifies the database, where I have a row named 'estado' to 0. Then, checking if the row 'estado' has 1 and letting the user in, or 0 and showing 'Your account is blocked, please contact the administrator'.

Does it make any sense?
>>
>>51950233

The variable will not be kept between page loads. You should store $inclogin in the database.

Also, you shouldn't use mysql_query, it's been deprecated for years. Use PDO or mysqli instead.
>>
>>51950281
I know, been told several times about this. I'm just practicing stuff, it's nothing serious. When I finish this, my idea was to create my own framework based on my code, using PDO and MVC.

So, I'll have two rows in my database for this? 'estado' and 'inclogin'? and when 'inclogin' reaches 3, it sets 'estado' to 0?
>>
>>51950233
Makes sense if you don't mind reloading the page reseting the attempts counter. Otherwise store it in the database - get it on form startup and increase it if login failed and reset it to 0 if login successful.

Also your code is vulnerable to sql injection.
>>
>>51950316
Don't write shitty code with the intent to replace it later, PDO queriest cleaner to write anyway.

You can store the count in a session, but you can't be sure those are available if they clear cookies, so your best bet is to store it in the database.
>>
Is codeacademy good for javascript and php basics ?

Where should I practice what I learn ? On paid Cpanel, maybe Amazon web services ?
>>
>>51950454
>cpanel
lel, either get XAMPP or spin up a VM.
>>
>>51950454
use XAMPP, is easy as shit. Just start up apache and sql
>>
Guys, did anyone happen to come across "Head First Design Patterns" 10th anniversary edition in pdf? I would provide certain services for that pdf.
>>
Hi guys, i have a question concerning dynamic sidebar menu.

So here it goes: i want my sidebar menu being populated with elements from my DB (article name, for instance). The way i would do this is to connect to my DB and retrieve the informations each time a page including the sidebar is needed.

the thing is that the content of the DB featuring on the sidebar will not change too often and i feel like establishing a connection and querying the DB each time would be a waste of time and resources.

Is there any way to get around this or any good practice that I should use?
>>
>>51948580
OK, but I don't really like JS. Maybe go with Angular 2 + Typescript or Dart?
>>
>>51952356
Not quite sure I understand what it is you want
>>
>>51952689

Let's say i am making a blog. I want my pages to have a sidebar menu with several items. Every item of my menu is a link to an article of my blog. I want the name of each link to be the title of the article it refers to.

My question was: is querying the DB to build the menu each time a page is loaded really necessary?
>>
>>51952963
Well, you could cache the output of the menu template or even hardcode it., but don't see why you'd need to get rid of that query.
>>
>>51952963
That kind of query is usually very inexpensive, and you can cache it.
>>
>>51952963
like >>51953062 said
DB queries like that take zero processing and time. The payload sent to client is just going to be text too, so virtually no bandwidth hit. Smashing your db with these queries is no problem.
>>
>>51952963
>>51953106
That being said, if you REALLY wanted to, you can use local storage in browsers that support it (all the important ones)
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_webstorage.asp

Store the items on initial site load and everytime you load a page, check local storage for the items, if they're not there, query the db, else use the stored ones in browser's storage.
>>
>>51953027
I don't know either... i was wondering if there was a better way to do it. I just thought that connecting to the DB and querying for the menu then connecting to the DB and querying for the main content of the page and then connecting and querying the DB for other shits would start to become a little slow or something. And since the content of the menu is something that won't change from page to page i just thought maybe there was a "good practice" or a "way" I could escape the time consumed by the query...

well, that being said, i'll do some research and see if caching the output of the menu template could work for me. thanks
>>
>>51953062
>>51953106
>>51953205
OK then... I'll stop worrying about that. Thanks for your help guys
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.