[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Got a very lucrative job offer at a tech company >Asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CheckThem.png (341 KB, 902x612) Image search: [Google]
CheckThem.png
341 KB, 902x612
>Got a very lucrative job offer at a tech company
>Asked for my Facebook account to add with the new hire group or something
Fuck, why does everyone use this shit.
>>
>>51934144
better add him asap,wagekek (:
>>
>>51934144
Checked
>>
>Fuck, why does everyone use this shit.
because its incredibly easy to use way to keep in touch with your friends and family and your general circle
sage for duh you aspie fuck
>>
Just say you dont have it, is that a problem?
>>
>>51934191
>wagekek
is the wordfilter back?

if it is thank you hiroshima nagasaki

cuck kek
>>
>>51934464
I don't like the idea of mixing personal with professional even if I don't have a fb.
>>51934559
What if they think I'm not cool?
>>
>>51934144

Serious question: if you are someone that doesn't have a Facebook and you say that in this situation are you screwed because they just figure that everyone has a Facebook and you are lying about it?
>>
>>51936288

Oh I just realized this was for some sort of socializing thing; I thought it was in the vein of companies looking at peoples Facebook to vet future employees.
>>
>>51935917
The fact that you're worried about what they think says your not cool. Accept it and carry on.
>>
>>51934144
My company asks for a Google+.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.