[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAKE UP AMERICA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: riOs36v.gif (35 KB, 904x367) Image search: [Google]
riOs36v.gif
35 KB, 904x367
WAKE UP AMERICA
>>
How can anyone be this stupid.
>>
>>51933688
>nobody can explain how it works

I haven't lost it this fucking hard in weeks
>>
>>51933688
thank you for opening my closed eye. I will definitely be hardcore searching into these matter. If my computer cpu really is danger to my being what necesarry precautious steps should i take to insure my safety and privacy. I do not know quantum mechanics much well so please make solution to these problem quiet simple.
>>
>>51933688
Either this person is an idiot or a genuine schizo.
>>
>>51933724
how can anyone fall for this bait
>>
I have been saying this for years
>>
But CPUs are easy to understand. If I was explaining to a retard like OP, I'd put it as: CPUs are like if you have 2 light switches, you turn 1 on, you turn the other off. Now if you introduce another light switch and turn it off. You have on, off, off. If on = 1 and off = 2. Then we could say that 100 = 4. So in computer turns, if we only put power to two light switches and switched them off. They would give off (2) + off (2) = off on off (4).
>>
>>51933733
can't prove him from senpai
>>
>>51933813
But how does this let me play Fall Out 4 ?
>>
>>51933688
>tfw computer aren't beautiful living things that you can transfer to a body and fall in love with
i would usb my dick on that port
>>
>>51933871
When you have millions of those light switches, you can perform seriously complex mathematics nearly instantly. This means that when you tell the light switches to solve some mathematical equation, it can, and blindingly fast. Developers can then use these equations to either kill their son or nuke boston.
>>
>>51933871
With millions of on and off switches, there's so many different combinations they can be set at, which all arrange themselves 1000s of times a second to calculate where exactly that pink pixel should go for Cait's breast, as well as all the other pixels. The GPU also does this, and takes most of the load of pixel processing. The CPU is there to order the GPU around with its work.
>>
>>51933871
Anything that can be computed can be done so with just NOT OR AND. Or even NOT and either OR/AND if you're using De Morgan's law.

I can show you logic gates made out of magnets+wires+batteries+strips of metal, or even dominoes if you prefer. Then show you a mathematical proof for the above.
>>
>>51934016
>I can show you logic gates made out of magnets+wires+batteries+strips of metal

Show me.
>>
>>51934049
https://bobcarp.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/code-charles-petzold.pdf

Read through and have fun.
>>
It may be true to say that most people on /g/ can't even build an AND-Gatter without using the pre-build chips. (For anyone getting a questionmark, google transistors) - or explain how this leads in the end to a chip that executes something from a hdd and all that by just getting electricity....

but still all that is no real magic and everyhing is easily explained if you have the slightest clue about how electricity, transistors and stuff work. It is not that hard.
>>
>>51934076
This does look very interesting.
>>
>>51933871
Lots and lots and lots and lots of them.
>>
>>51934016
XOR is turing complete, so there's that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.