[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: China-Flag.png (103 KB, 2000x1662) Image search: [Google]
China-Flag.png
103 KB, 2000x1662
Do you buy things from china /g/? What have you bought recently? What are the best websites to buy things from china? I was looking at the Xiaomi Mi IV Hybrid and was looking to buy some but apparently there are a great deal of fakes.
>>
>>51932988
Nope. I don't buy from China on principle. I don't encourage their culture of cloning original designs.
>>
>>51933098
Well not everything they sell is a copy of something. Their pistons are very good for the price and have high build quality.
>>
i bought some shit form a chinese warehouse. that's about it
>>
>>51933320
Probably contain asbestos too.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9475064/25000-Chinese-vehicles-made-with-asbestos-set-to-be-recalled-in-Australia.html
>>
Nothing. However, it's a necessary evil to have a country that gives the finger to patent laws. We'd be paying out the ass for most thing now, otherwise.
>>
99% of the gadgets and gizmos you buy are made in china, fâm
>>
File: chinaeyes.jpg (114 KB, 691x564) Image search: [Google]
chinaeyes.jpg
114 KB, 691x564
>>
>>51933567
kek even nigs out-banter the gooks
>>
Got SJCAM 5000x from Aliexpress, waiting for my ski trip to test it properly, however currently seems ok doing indoor shots, gonna test it on a drone these days.
>>
>>51932988
Isn't pretty much everything manufactured in China? Or do you mean buying directly?
>>
>>51934161
Well yeah just about everything is made in china. I mean for the thread to talk about products made and designed by the Chinese stuff like Xiaomi and the chink phones.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.