[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop Adobe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
How do we stop Adobe?
>>
>>51927413
With Universal Aadobe Patcher v1.5 PainteR.
>>
>>51927413

Pirate their software
>>
>>51927435
What website? Onhax is too bright and flashy to be legit. Kinda like those "dazloader.com" websites that all give malware.
>>
>>51928795
> dazloader.com
> malware
No, you are a retard if you cant bypass the survey without doing it
>>
>>51927413
By forgetting about them 10 years ago
>>
>>51927413
What's to stop. They're destroying themselves.

>>51928810
Kind of this.
>>
By making superior software that beats Adobe in performance, usability and features. It's the free market at work.
>>
>>51928809
The dazloader.com shit claims dazloader works for Windows 8.1 plus and isn't even where it originated. The official find is at mydigitallife forums.
>>
We need Apple's help. They killed Flash they are the only ones that know the secret.

Too bad CS & MacOS are such buttmining buddies.
>>
>>51928820
Good luck, they've got the monopoly for a reason. Their suite is the best.
>>
>>51928866
>Apple
>kills flash, pushes free and open standards instead
>Microsoft
>kills Java with .NET by going full-blown open-source with a permissive license
This year was opposite year.
>>
>>51928879
>Good luck, they've got the monopoly for a reason.
They bought Macromedia. Thank you for reminding us there's no harm in buying off and killing your competition.
>>
>>51928957
It must be crazy to be able to do that, just buy all your competition. Adobe is basically the only major one that gets away with it too, its competition all seem to hope it happens to them.
>>
File: faggot.png (7 KB, 756x87) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
7 KB, 756x87
>>51927413
I use Flash 20 ActiveX with IE11

come at me nigger
>>
>>51929008
I don't think the people in office were competent enough to understand the repercussions of letting the deal go through.
>>
>>51928895
Too bad Mono is still a sack of shit.
>>
>>51928820
>implying free market works when users are too stupid to know good from bad or look for alternatives
>>
>>51929051
are you me?
>>
File: affinity_designer_screenshot_1.png (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
affinity_designer_screenshot_1.png
2 MB, 2880x1800
Buy Affinity Photo and Designer
Wait for Affinity Publisher
Hope for Windows versions
>>
>>51930893
maybe, 4chan is just one person with schizophrenia arguing with itself.
>>
>>51928895
Java is open way before C# ever was senpai.Also no us in open sourcing it when you need a $800 IDE to develop on it.
>>
it is simple
kill windows
>>
>>51927413
spam its customers, threaten them.
there is a publilc DB with some 100 million emails IIRC.

>>51928820
>Adobe
>Quality
kek
>>
>>51927413
>How do we stop Adobe?
By not using or recommending anything the make.

>>51928250
>Pirate their software
By using their software you are still indirectly supporting them by giving them a larger user base. If you want to kill them, make them irrelevant.
>>
use GIMP instead :^)
>>
>>51929051
Anyone who has flash installed shouldn't be on a technology board. I think facebook is more your speed.
>>
>>51932494
>>Adobe
>>Quality
>kek

oh hey, spotted the jobless obese neckbeard
>>
>>51931370
>Also no us in open sourcing it when you need a $800 IDE to develop on it.
So, you're just stupid.
>>
>>51927413
With the creative cloud we have powerful tools to stop them
>>
>>51933025
>posting watermarked memes
I think reddit is more your speed.
>>
>>51932494
>>Adobe
>>Quality
>kek
So who makes better programs? GIMP is garbage compared to Photoshop
>>
>just stop using adobe products.
it's not that hard really.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.