[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I choose my profile to start the fucking browser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: EBFDPqp.jpg (107 KB, 957x505) Image search: [Google]
EBFDPqp.jpg
107 KB, 957x505
Why can't I choose my profile to start the fucking browser

MOZILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
fUCK YOU M OZZILA
>>
>>51926356
You can't use it without setting a profile? Slowly they are changing the browser to something that no one will use. is m$ using a stealth EEE on all browsers so that we get fed up with all this shit and go back to ie?
I know I will rather take my chances going back to eat shit than to have any other flavor borked with even more unnecessary shit sprinkled all over.
>>
>>51926356
You mean you can't type nightly -P?
>>
>>51928377
>>51927300
>>51926356
>complaining about free as in freedom software
If you don't like it, just fork it.
>>
>>51928377
no, a literal cumguzzling sack of shit is killing firefox because the actual creator is a christian who is willing to lawfully fight against laws he doesn't agree with.

welcome to the world we live in, where sacks of shit like this can steal your lifes work, run it into the ground, all because they don't agree with your political, moral, and ethical views on life.
>>
>>51928440
>a corporation can't fire a Klansman for any reason because "muh morals"
back to /pol/ with you
>>
File: 1443646080745.png (45 KB, 442x389) Image search: [Google]
1443646080745.png
45 KB, 442x389
The new profile manager is pretty bad tb͏h
>>
>>51928462
>>>/leftypol/
You fucking cancer
>>
>>51928462
>klansmen
what?
he opposed gay marriage because he's a devout christian.

removing someone who made your company over something as miniscule as his religious beliefs is absurd, also replacing it with someone whose sole goal is to ruin what made the company in the first place... well i don't even have a word for that faggotry.

are they going to start removing company owners because they believe guns should stay legal? how about anyone who thinks weed should be legalized too?

bringing politics into a business is fucked.
>>
>>51928410
I hope you'll say the same about AdblockPlus the next time we start a thread about it, AUTISTIC COCKLICKER
>>
>>51928571
bringing religion into government is also fucked.
And here we are with marriage.
>>
>>51928571
>bringing politics into a business is fucked.
you mean, bringing the politics you don't like
everything is politics

btw,
>>51928440
>>51928548
>>51928571
>>>/pol/
>>
>>51928541
>avast
How does being mitm:ed feel like?
>>
>>51928649
what?
>>
>>51926356
Mozillaaaaaa!!!!
>>
>>51928610
i completely agree.
but how does that have anything to do with what i said?
>>
>>51928571
>if I own a business, of course I should be able to fire you for being nonwhite/nonChristian. Freedom of association!
>if you own a business, of course you can't fire me for being a Klansman! You're violating muh freedom of religion!
>>
Stop making threads about Mozilla.
All you do is bitch.
>>
>>51928614
>everything is politics
you're fucking retarded if you actually believe this.

bringing any politics and discriminating against people because of their religious beliefs in both politics and corporations is FUCKED and should be illegal. but he's white so he's not allowed to file discrimination lawsuits against anyone. god bless america! land of the cucks.

>you mean, bringing the politics you don't like
i said what i meant to say, not what your infantile brain thinks i was saying
>>
>>51928779
>if I own a business, of course I should be able to fire you for being nonwhite/nonChristian. Freedom of association!
>if you own a business, of course you can't fire me for being a Klansman! You're violating muh freedom of religion!
>>
>>51928672
http://www.thesafemac.com/avasts-man-in-the-middle/
>>
>>51928919
>>51928732
where did anyone claim any of this?
or are you just trying to unironically shitpost?
you're forgetting your frogface attachments btw.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.