[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I am interested in Ingress and I need a good phone under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
So, I am interested in Ingress and I need a good phone under $200 to do it. I'd like a phone without a contract.

If you have no idea what ingress is, it's a game where you rely solely on GPS. And it's an international game. So I'm looking for a phone that is suitable for all these conditions.
>>
And possibly something waterproof.
>>
>>51922289
Took me months to be invited into this game and then it sucked ass once I got to play. OP is fag
>>
>>51922317
Eh? Invited?
>>
>>51922317
invited? game is free on as and gps
I've played it and it's a fun time waster for when you're traveling somewhere and a portal is nearby. Game sucks battery, so get something with a huge battery.
>>
>>51922327
>>51922399

when it first came out there was an invitation system

Played the game maybe once, and now have over 10000 emails from the motherfuckers
>>
I used to play Ingress. Uninstalled it when Alphabet came into being and Niantic stopped being governed by google's privacy policy (giving them way more liberal use of all the location data they collect from you)
>>
Well, I'm joining the Navy, so when Pokemon Go comes out, that and Ingress will be the main forms of entertainment I'll have.
>>
And I found that Blu phones seem to be good. I don't know which one I should choose though.
>>
Motorola X on Amazon new only $50 no contract I think but it's a really nice tiny wireless device you might have to have a contract but you should still look into it there is no external micro SD card and a maximum of 8 gigabytes of space on the phone but still really good in a pinch when your main phone is working and it runs ingress just fine I did not want to get tied down to the Verizon network with it though but it comes through Amazon with no contract
>>
>>51922614

Motorola X what for $50 on Amazon?
>>
>>51922975
found it apparently I bought this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HPP3QD6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

when it was only $39.88 but for only $59.99 or w/e now thats still a steal. its a little on the heavy side and not a lot of space but battery lasts pretty long and well worth the price imho

goodluck happy ingressing!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.