[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know of a cheap label printer with SDK support, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3
Do you know of a cheap label printer with SDK support, /g/?
>>
>>
3, 4 and 5
>>
>>51914172
If 4 could move his head, nobody.
>>
>>51914172
wtf happened?
also 2 dies
>>
>>51916249
Why would 2 die?
>>
>>51914172
No one, the object 5 is about to push is made of styrofoam, assuming he even pushes it.
>>
I had trouble with my yahoo email. At yahoo search email somebody had two phone numbers for help .I was thinking it was Yahoo people I call the one number , somebody asked me for my phone number and somebody will call me in the next five minutes The same guy with accent from India or Sri Lagga ,called me in 30 seconds. His number was1 000 0123456.He asked me for my email ,old passward, Alternative passward, My name ,My pet name which I had ,He told me to write in the computer something like www ammren and he got a number probably ID from my computer He could not open the email for me and he told me he had to turn off my Karpensky antivirus. After that he told me he lost the connection and we had to start again writing again www ammren -number id etc. He told me my computer it was running too slow I told him that ,I didn't have trouble with speed but with my email .He told me he had to scan my computer to see where was the trouble with my email .He was very disappointed with my computer(slow) and when I asked him if there is any charge to fix my computer he told me to go to Nearest Staples to pay $290 and they can fix my computer.I told him ,no thanks and he delete all the programs starting from Karpensky antivirus .Still my computer has troubles,TX
>>
>>51914172
Everyone, time eventually kills them all.
>>
>>51914172
4, 3 1 and 2 in that order
>>
No one the block it rolled will simply roll with the gap over his head and everyone else just sits around
>>
>>51916181
>>51916215
>>51916249
>>51916321

No one dies. The object that 5 is pushing will be lighter than the one positioned between 2 and 3. 4 will duck his head and the object won't be heavy enough to push the spikes onto 3 or cause the other object to roll onto 2.
>>
>>51916254
5 push the rock, fancy mathematics saves 4 head, the two rocks compensates each weight on the balance, they hits, left rock goes back and kill 2 while right rock goes back at the same moment so 3 is safe.
>>
>>51916359
>the object won't be heavy enough to push the spikes onto 3
Actually if both are made from the same material then the objected pushed by 5 is lighter, so that's correct.
>4 will duck his head
He doesn't need to duck his head the missing part will fit perfectly.
>>
>>51916371
First rock is lighter than the rock on the see-saw due to the circle cut out of it.
>>
>>51916371 (You)
>>51916404
you are right no one dies
>>
>>51914172

Noone dies, noone is doing anything
>>
>>51914172
1 dies because he has cancer
>>
>>51914172
4 is certain to get his head squished unless he can duck. The disc pushed by 5 looks to have a radius of 1 unit and travels 6 units to get there, and with a circumference of approximately 6 it will have the hollow bit pointing up again by the time it reaches 4.

Assuming both circles are made of the same material, the full one will be heavier, though with the momentum the rolling one has built up it may be enough to push the see-saw all the way down and crush 3 and perhaps propell the ball into one of the remaining three people. But too many uncertainties to say for sure.
>>
Ur mum die
>>
>>51916479
fug.
rip me mum :-(
>>
>>51916504
>I had trouble with my yahoo email. At yahoo search email somebody had two phone numbers for help .I was thinking it was Yahoo people I call the one number , somebody asked me for my phone number and somebody will call me in the next five minutes The same guy with accent from India or Sri Lagga ,called me in 30 seconds. His number was1 000 0123456.He asked me for my email ,old passward, Alternative passward, My name ,My pet name which I had ,He told me to write in the computer something like www ammren and he got a number probably ID from my computer He could not open the email for me and he told me he had to turn off my Karpensky antivirus. After that he told me he lost the connection and we had to start again writing again www ammren -number id etc. He told me my computer it was running too slow I told him that ,I didn't have trouble with speed but with my email .He told me he had to scan my computer to see where was the trouble with my email .He was very disappointed with my computer(slow) and when I asked him if there is any charge to fix my computer he told me to go to Nearest Staples to pay $290 and they can fix my computer.I told him ,no thanks and he delete all the programs starting from Karpensky antivirus .Still my computer has troubles,TX
>>
>>51916476
>the hollow bit pointing up again by the time it reaches 4
Yeah, that's why it looks like
>momentum the rolling one has built up it may be enough to push the see-saw all the way down
The momentum is directed to the left, not downwards, so no. It's more likely to smack into the other rock rather then launch it. So yeah, 4 dies
>>
>>51916536
>>51916476
Fuck, actually it looks more likely to go off the little ramp on the see-saw and fly off to the left and crash #2. I'm going with #4 and #2
>>
>>51916536
Correct. I was one of those who assumed without calculating that they made it so that 4 will survive too, however reverse image searching ops shit shows that 4 will die. There's an animation on 9fag.
>>
>>51914172
No survivors.
>>
>>51914172
>who dies in this puzzle
han solo killed by his son
>>
>>51916566
#2 won't die? It looks like the rock with the hole just bounce off the top of the other rock and fall into the #2 pit
>>
File: a5NX9PN_460sv_v1.webm (149 KB, 460x344) Image search: [Google]
a5NX9PN_460sv_v1.webm
149 KB, 460x344
>>51916582
I'll try to upload this shit here.
>>
>>51914172
you knew damn well no one was going to answer your question when you posted this
>>
>>51916392
>He doesn't need to duck his head the missing part will fit perfectly.
I don't think it will, to be honest. For it to fit, we need 5's wheel to have rotated roughly 180 degrees when it reaches 4. Assuming that the T-like figure inscribed on the wheel matches the squares on the slope between 4 and 5, we arrive at the following:

The slope is 5 units long. (Pythagoras, root of (9+16=25).)

The circumference of the wheel can be described as two units times pi (as per the assumption above) meaning half the circumference, i.e. a 180 degree turn, is around pi units, or just over three units.

That's a 60% difference from the required to the actual slope length. Seems too long to me.
>>
>>51916629
You're right. See
>>51916566
>>51916602
>>
dymo 4xl
>>
>>51914172
Only 4 dies.
>>
>>51916828
Totally unrelated but I have one too.
>>
>>51916392
It's 1 off (that's what the lines on the rock and slope are for) and there's no way ducking is allowed, otherwise it's no longer a puzzle and rather a powerlevel wankery ("1 is a cyborg"! "3 stands up and runs away!" "2 uses telekinesis to send the rocks into orbit!"). 3 doesn't die because the rock is too light, 2, 1, and 5 are never put in danger.
Alternatively, the rock at 5 can be interpreted to pass over the raised part on the balance and collide with the second rock, possibly raising it high enough to kill 2.
>>
>>51916602
Noice.
>>
>>51914172
Assuming that the boulder does not fly through the stop on the middle of the lever, then 4 and maybe 3.

3 may or may not die, but he will be gravely wounded at the very least. It looks to me that the spikes would hit his lower torso, which may be possible to survive, assuming immediate medical attention at surgical level.

If the diameter of the boulder matches the units on the ground as shown, then 4 will probably die, since the the hole in the boulder will reach him one quarter rotation too early. However I'm not sure if the angle of the circle perfectly matches up the same length units as drawn on the ground. Can anyone tell how exactly to calculate that?

If the boulder flies over the stop on the lever, then only 4 will die.

There is not enough downward momentum on the boulder for the lever to send the other boulder flying, so 1 and 2 should be safe.
>>
>>51916828
>>51916905
Stop being off-topic
>>
Guys this is an IQ test and this part is about reading comprehension and visual strain on perception awareness. Nobody dies in this puzzle because the puzzle does not imply motion. Phew, you guys sure are retarded.
>>
>>51914172
Off the top of my head, only 4 would die.
>>
File: Death in Heaven - 05.jpg (111 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
Death in Heaven - 05.jpg
111 KB, 1066x1600
the qustion to ask here is why these guys are standing in a death trap to begin with how did they get there and more important why where these guys selected
>>
>>51914172
Nothing can be assumed, we don't know the weight of the boulders, and we don't know the height of any of the slopes and we don't know the meters/s^2 the boulders accelerate at.
>>
>>51917924
This, they could be giant hollowed out foam balls
>>
>>51917924
>we don't know the weight of the boulders
You don't need to know, if it's made of the same material with the same density.
>>
>>51917939
we dont know that either negro
>>
>>51914172
Anything by Zebra. ZPL is boss.
>>
>>51917970
I don't even...
>>
>>51917911
They are clearly part of a social experiment.
>>
>>51917939
Well considering one has a huge chunk bit out of it...
>>
>>51914172
Han Solo
>>
Length of the ramp = 5
circumference of the boulder = 2pi
Assuming no slippage, 5/2pi =.8
The boulder will make .8 rotations by the time it hits the bottom, in order for it to not kill (4), 0.5*(1+n) notations need to be made, therefore (4) dies.

By the time the boulder reaches (3). it will have entirely horizontal momentum, considering the weight of the pushed boulder is less than that of the boulder sitting on the lever (due to the mass removed), the rolling boulder wont lift the stationary one, so (3) is safe. Not going to bother doing any calculations to check for certain that (1) and (2) are safe, but since the second boulder is not launched, I assume they're safe.
>>
>>51914172
NO ONE, because it's not moving.
>>
>>51914172
How do we know they'll die instead of just sustaining heavy injuries?
>>
>>51919161
This
>>
>>51914172
nobody?
>>
>>51920748
nigga why cant 4 just duck?
>>
>>51916359
What is gravity
>>
Heh, did anyone even answer OP's question?
>>
>>51921481
yes, 4 dies
>>
>>51914172
1, then 2 when the ball rolls back towards the right after hitting the left wall.
>>
>>51916602
Rip in peace 4
>>
>>51922222
>>
No one. 1 and 5 are safe. It looks as if the notch in the top roller would roll past 4's head, and since the wheel has less mass than the other roller that means the teeter totter wouldn't go down far enough to crush 3.
>>
>>51916602
Why doesn't he just duck?
>>
>>51914172
lmfao

>no gravity implied
>no initial motion implied

Nothing happens

No one dies

There is no life
>>
>>51922330
>looks like
Confirmed retarded!
>>
>>51922370
lmfao

>i'm blind
>i dont have eyes

If only things would happen

You would die

You are dumb
>>
>>51922385
where do you see gravity pointing a direction and its value?

Yeah fuck off.

For all I know they will float up since theres no g holing them down
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.